Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 42 | Time to Revive 42 Coin - Everyone get in here!!!  (Read 357115 times)
Taint

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:39:14 AM

Your extremely negative attitude suggests you're only interested in damaging the coin's value and buying it cheap...

Want Free Bitcoins? Try http://freebitco.in/?r=343120

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dedicatedpoolcom

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:42:21 AM

Gentlemen... We've always have a very stable and solid 42 pool... come join up.

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

42.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
DRobert

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:56:37 PM

Coin is less than a month old. People bitch how it isn't at an all time high.

Top Lel. People need to be patient.
jcpbs

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:54:49 PM

42.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Hi, is it normal for the confirmations to take hours? Is it just with your pool?
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

yeah chinesse people come to dig 42 not to buy it!!   traduced you are going to take less dent mining, and the price dont go up.

yeah i think the same about the owners hendo and maco, what are they doing for 42 coin?, they have a bag of premined coins ,just ask people to do things, promote coin in other languajes make info and video and some shits like that and later dont give tips to people that do something to promote his coin .....so ...fock off

im going to sit down here to watch live coin die

I hope we will see soon some actions from Hendo and Maco
The premined Coins shuold be used for Promotion, if the owners
premined a few million dents or more, a 42 dent giveaway is not
enough and the Trivias, if they will sit on there coins to getting rich it would
be bad for the whole 42 community.

I think if its more then getting rich, they would tell us what they are doing for the Coin
and invest a lot more of the premined dents, cause premining for hold and sell is absolut not fair
and would bring them guys very bad publicity for projects in futre.

So I am looking forward to hear something more than: the coin is just 3 weeks old and stuff.
Whats your plan?
How much of the premine will you hold how much for promotion (if you premine, everybody who support your coin should know that)

If you can?t answer this questions, would be a bad sign for this thread.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:09:54 PM

It will go back up and then through the roof.

Its still enough time to make gain with Moon and buy more shares of 42 at a low price Smiley

bought 0.00002078 42 Smiley
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:20:09 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 03:38:04 PM by Hippie Tech

Hi, is it normal for the confirmations to take hours? Is it just with your pool?

Thank the multipools for that.

@Hendo What are you going to do about this ! ?

Maurizio

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:24:25 PM

It will go back up and then through the roof.

Its still enough time to make gain with Moon and buy more shares of 42 at a low price Smiley

bought 0.00002078 42 Smiley

Nice, congratulation. I have still a sell order for moon, after selling I change it in btc and buy a few dents.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mike_Rotch

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:47:14 PM

Thank the multipools for that.

@Hendo What are you going to do about this ! ?

BTC:12axUHTuJPB2wRrHSVSdckHW118zvMjZpt 
Support n0nplusultra.net
madcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:03:52 PM

yeah, we all can see how multipools ruined doge.. such shame.. it was a good coin.. oh.. wait.. it's all time high.. Cheesy

multipools can't ruin the coin. only bad devs can do that.
hendo and maco stopped promoting the coin second it landed on cryptsy. and, wow.. they actually gave 42 dents per each in a giveaways.. so from 0.42 premine they ended up with 0.4..  

so what hendo and maco did for the coin?
nothing. few posts on this forum, like there is no man alive outside this forum. few tweets fishing for interviews because the coin is "more valuable" than bitcoin..

and as icing on the top.. they now want to introduce reward halving.. like it's not pain in the ass at the moment that pools taking 1 dent per block.. and you earned like 20 dents per block.. so, like 5% pool fee now, after block halving it will be 10%. and that's if you have monster rigs.. if you don't.. well  you will be mining just for pool fees..

I mean, hendo even rented his rigs (as he really don't believe in his own coin Cheesy ), and at the same time he was calling to community to mine 42.. LOL..

they even scammed the community that they have best marketing experts working on the promotion Cheesy
but they still can't decide what they want form the coin.. a collector value or mainstream adoption..  desperately fishing for services to adopt 42 payment as an option, but promoting collector value Cheesy
like anybody will like to pay for something like 5 dents (as coin is so valuable)  and 1 dent as transaction fee..
mavis369

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

IS 42 HEADING SOUTHWARDS THEN, HAVE WE ALL BEEN HAD! Angry

Trade Key 688f99809268d2d14f2d6309ad5d25e493afc913
Mike_Rotch

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:29:40 PM

yeah, we all can see how multipools ruined doge.. such shame.. it was a good coin.. oh.. wait.. it's all time high.. Cheesy

multipools can't ruin the coin. only bad devs can do that.
hendo and maco stopped promoting the coin second it landed on cryptsy. and, wow.. they actually gave 42 dents per each in a giveaways.. so from 0.42 premine they ended up with 0.4..  

so what hendo and maco did for the coin?
nothing. few posts on this forum, like there is no man alive outside this forum. few tweets fishing for interviews because the coin is "more valuable" than bitcoin..

and as icing on the top.. they now want to introduce reward halving.. like it's not pain in the ass at the moment that pools taking 1 dent per block.. and you earned like 20 dents per block.. so, like 5% pool fee now, after block halving it will be 10%. and that's if you have monster rigs.. if you don't.. well  you will be mining just for pool fees..

I mean, hendo even rented his rigs (as he really don't believe in his own coin Cheesy ), and at the same time he was calling to community to mine 42.. LOL..

they even scammed the community that they have best marketing experts working on the promotion Cheesy
but they still can't decide what they want form the coin.. a collector value or mainstream adoption..  desperately fishing for services to adopt 42 payment as an option, but promoting collector value Cheesy
like anybody will like to pay for something like 5 dents (as coin is so valuable)  and 1 dent as transaction fee..

i didn't quite get that with the pool fees? 42.n0nplusultra.net has 1% pool fee...do other pools have higher fees?

and i do believe multipools are bad for altcoins in general because normal miners don't get what they deserve if the difficulty is left high up by a multipool...42 is bouncing around like hell....

Support n0nplusultra.net
madcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:37:33 PM

i didn't quite get that with the pool fees? 42.n0nplusultra.net has 1% pool fee...do other pools have higher fees?

and i do believe multipools are bad for altcoins in general because normal miners don't get what they deserve if the difficulty is left high up by a multipool...42 is bouncing around like hell....

it's a 1 dent minimum.

regarding multipools..
if a coin is good, and interest in coin is high, there will be lots of buyers. so when difficulty rise, price will rise too. if it's a shitty coin, no buy support and high difficulty will drive coin to death.
this is one of rear coins that is generally immune to multipools (10 block retarget). so, this multipool BS is just a lame excuse for a shitty coin..
Mike_Rotch

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:45:07 PM

it's a 1 dent minimum.

regarding multipools..
if a coin is good, and interest in coin is high, there will be lots of buyers. so when difficulty rise, price will rise too. if it's a shitty coin, no buy support and high difficulty will drive coin to death.
this is one of rear coins that is generally immune to multipools (10 block retarget). so, this multipool BS is just a lame excuse for a shitty coin..

if it's one dent minimum wouldn't it then be smart to join a small pool where you get a big share of the reward?

but how can the difficulty go up and down like that with no multipools involved? clearly there is a big amount of hashingpower always jumping into the system when the difficulty gets low...as far as i can tell there are only enough active miners to get the difficulty to 2...the rest is multipools jumping in...driving the difficulty up to too high values...

Support n0nplusultra.net
madcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:50:54 PM

if it's one dent minimum wouldn't it then be smart to join a small pool where you get a big share of the reward?

but how can the difficulty go up and down like that with no multipools involved? clearly there is a big amount of hashingpower always jumping into the system when the difficulty gets low...as far as i can tell there are only enough active miners to get the difficulty to 2...the rest is multipools jumping in...driving the difficulty up to too high values...

not saying multipools are not involved. I have an opinion that multipools can make coin stronger. if coin if week and not worthy it will get destroyed..
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 05:57:51 PM

it's a 1 dent minimum.

regarding multipools..

This is exactly what happened with IFC when it jumped in value.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225891.0

While 2 ghash was coming and going as it pleased, fisheater was begging us stop asking that the difficulty retarget, be changed.

Mike_Rotch

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:42:07 PM

not saying multipools are not involved. I have an opinion that multipools can make coin stronger. if coin if week and not worthy it will get destroyed..

i think i get you now...but i can't think of any way a multipool would help increasing the value of a coin 42 dropped from almost 2000btc to where it is now after multipools hit it and like i said not much people are mining it anymore because of the jumping dufficulty...really you guys don't let yourselves get fooled! stop using multipools, they decrease everybodys profit ratio...

Support n0nplusultra.net
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 08:13:51 PM

ey im reading other coins to move my miners cose start to feel scamed

and in aliencoin threath

hendo420
Re: [ANN] | ★ LANDING SOON ★ | ★★ ALIENCOIN ★★ | [ALN] | Scrypt √ | CLICK ME |

So, what's unique about this coin?

I'm deving this coin btw.

As for uniqueness.
Aliencoin will have a fair launch like 42. The first 300 blocks are 0.0001 block reward.
Difficulty adjusts every hour or every 120 blocks. So quick retarget means that a whale of a miner cant push the difficulty up and then stop mining leaving it hanging with a high difficulty.

I put alot of the same changes I made to 42 into this coin.

Keep in mind that this will not take any resources away from 42. I will continue to apply fixes and updates to 42.
aimnano

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:34:02 PM

https://pool.chunky.ms/doge/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_1.png

Hey 42 thread, looking for a place to get your "mine" on?  Join us at Chunky Pool!

Here's a little more info:

• 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

We also provide many other coin pools and even have a coin-switching multi-port that switches between coins to maximize profitability!

One account fits all
We have modified MPOS to provide a multipool experience. You only have to create one account, and that account is shared among all of our coin instances. Unlike some other multipools, and since we're on top of MPOS, we offer you complete transparency about provided shares, found blocks and much more!

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Multiport - port 6666

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Maurizio

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:17:07 PM

Moon makes a break until monday i think but in the COL/LTC matket are huge sell walls maybe there is some gain in it Smiley
Cryptsy trade key 0ca3ca5a2611cf7daf1da3b6cf240458251962f5
Reffer me on cryptsy or send a donation if you make a good gain  Smiley
good luck

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: