Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 42 | Time to Revive 42 Coin - Everyone get in here!!!  (Read 357116 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:22:19 AM

Hippie Tech never let up even after he saw that the premine was still intact. I cant emotionally continue. This is the last message from me you will ever see. Feel free to hard fork 42 coin.

Sorry to hear that.  Being resistant to criticism is a necessary trait for the internet social arena...and politics...and high school.

I will want to buy the 42coin.org domain name from you.  Not required, just wanted.

Why we should refine the current coin and not re-launch a new one:
  • CRYPTSY already carries the 42

I had a list of reasons to refine not re-launch, but I think the Cryptsy thing trumps everything including that some of us own some of the current coin.

BitcoinNational said, "42 is not just a number it is a Holy name." He is right.  The holy name is the foundation of my vision.

Some points for my vision:
  • Stop marketing the 42 as rare. Build it as the currency of the cynical/enlighted/rebellious/comedic spender.
  • Get Terry Jones to sing a song about it. If neither he nor John Cleese are available, I'll find someone else.
  • Make an effort to get cooperation from the owners of the intellectual property of Douglas Adams (PBUH).  We likely have little funding BUT cryptocurrency and this cryptocurrency in particular mesh neatly with the ideas Douglas put forth so long ago.  The man was a prophet.
  • Revamp that graphical wallets based on the previous items.
  • Change the algorithm.  Previously in this thread, I was introduced to Proof of Stake.  I now lean that way. I am not sympathetic to miners even though I am one.  Currencies do not exist to enrich the printers or mints.  They exist to earn a place in the hearts of many people.
  • GET THE 42 INTO THE NEWS.  DISCLAIMER: I do NOT mean use it to finance hit jobs on various politicians/celebrities; that's Hollywood's job.
  • Innovate a bit.  This will require lots of input/discourse.  I'm thinking of preventing deflation.
  • Entice Vendors.  Should be easy with the 42.
  • Recast the 42 as a religion not a cryptocurrency

I have something resembling a vision, but I am not in a hurry.  I can still wait until at least 8-8-2014.  If you don't agree to the first 3 or 4 items on my list, you will lose my services.  The others are less critical.  I need more ideas.  Moreover, we need a plan to create a "foundation" or trust to manage these things in the future when to dust I return.

I might have to check this thread more often than the once every two weeks I was planning.

Holy shit ! This has turned into a South Park episode !

Cartman !?

I'm down.. if Alanis Morrisette gets to play God again. Tongue

psikogeek

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:05:42 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 02:52:27 PM by psikogeek

Holy shit ! This has turned into a South Park episode !

Cartman !?

I'm down.. if Alanis Morrisette gets to play God again. Tongue

YES
YES
and NO

Yes, the South Park episode would be "Kenny Dies".

Yes! CARTMAN!  Recall that "Kenny Dies" is the episode where we learn that Eric Cartman is the greatest businessman America has ever produced.  If you don't agree, get out of my galaxy.  Eric Cartman was thwarted in his sale of human fetuses by an comical government.  He maximized his equity by repurposing the fetuses as super jumbo shrimp.  THAT is weakly analogous to what I want to do with the 42.

No, I don't think I can get Alanis Morrisette for any purpose.  Sad I don't even think I can get Matt Stone or Trey Parker. They have FAR more money than we could possibly compete with.  Just maybe they might find the image we spin could appeal to the smart alecks within them.

Merge your souls with Eric Cartman, or get out of my cryptocurrency-cynicism-comedian-religion.

Zarmung

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:40:36 AM

as for me all is clear:
- 30 april Hendo sold all his 42 to Soopy - look at the market history  Grin
- Hendo waited excatly 1 month and 30 may told us that he has problems with the head, Dr. forbidden him to engage in cryptocurrency  Grin
- after few hours of Hendo's statement Soopy released new update 0.8.0 of the wallet which doesn't sync with the main blockchain  Grin

at this moment 42coin is totaly not capable of concurrency untill Soopy gonna spend more time for the coding, implements stealth transaction, X11 algorithm, maybe asic resistance, delete at least 2-3 wrong forks; otherwise this coin is good only for pump expectants.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 01:24:18 PM

as for me all is clear:
- 30 april Hendo sold all his 42 to Soopy - look at the market history  Grin
- Hendo waited excatly 1 month and 30 may told us that he has problems with the head, Dr. forbidden him to engage in cryptocurrency  Grin
- after few hours of Hendo's statement Soopy released new update 0.8.0 of the wallet which doesn't sync with the main blockchain  Grin

at this moment 42coin is totaly not capable of concurrency untill Soopy gonna spend more time for the coding, implements stealth transaction, X11 algorithm, maybe asic resistance, delete at least 2-3 wrong forks; otherwise this coin is good only for pump expectants.

Lol very logical explanation. Smiley And where do you think I have that 42 stacked up if Hendo claims the premine was not spent? Smiley

Surely I'll put up more time as I have if the community doesn't come up with weird explanations. Smiley

That said , the wallet issues have been fixed.

Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:30:51 PM

as for me all is clear:
- 30 april Hendo sold all his 42 to Soopy - look at the market history  Grin
- Hendo waited excatly 1 month and 30 may told us that he has problems with the head, Dr. forbidden him to engage in cryptocurrency  Grin
- after few hours of Hendo's statement Soopy released new update 0.8.0 of the wallet which doesn't sync with the main blockchain  Grin

Thanks for the info. Tongue Cheesy Grin

Please keep in mind that Hendo/soopy/puppets have spent very little of the BTC made from the inintial dump @ 1000+ BTC/42. He bought some weed, mining gear and (of course) alot of very cheap 42coin.

Before that, on April 29, almost 1.9xx 42 was dumped...

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:37:19 PM

as for me all is clear:
- Hendo waited excatly 1 month and 30 may told us that he has problems with the head, Dr. forbidden him to engage in cryptocurrency  Grin
- after few hours of Hendo's statement Soopy released new update 0.8.0 of the wallet which doesn't sync with the main blockchain  Grin

Lol very logical explanation. Smiley And where do you think I have that 42 stacked up if Hendo claims the premine was not spent? Smiley

Surely I'll put up more time as I have if the community doesn't come up with weird explanations. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopY~

So.. how long did it take you to discover your coding skills ? Roll Eyes

LOLz @ your first post.

Hello My fellow Bitcoiners! Smiley

I've just jumped into the pool of the BTC trading world lol! What are your ideas on the next All time New High?

Cheers!
Soopy

indiguy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:16:10 PM

We have added 42Coin on our wiki. And now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org. This is a wiki listing all the alt coins to help everyone quickly find facts and links about their favorite coin.

http://coinwik.org/42Coin

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:38:27 PM

as for me all is clear:

Regards,
~SoopY~

LOLz @ your first post.

I've just jumped into the pool of the BTC trading world lol! What are your ideas on the next All time New High?

Cheers!
Soopy

Getting to know BTC and knowing coding are two different things mate , get that demarcation right.

I haven't started attacking you personally and do not for one second take me that I'm not capable of the same.

I've already replied to your many questions of them which are of very low value.

I have also informed you that I will not reply to you but that which I have done is reply to the 42 community but I believe you are still releasing you fury towards Hendo on me.

All what I wanted is to help the 42 Community , which I believe the community is not very appreciative of.

I hereby will not engage in anything to do with 42 and would unsubscribe to the same .

Hippie is here to take your questions.

All I thought was that you cared for 42 , now I know you cared not a shit but wanted to take 42 down and now you should be happy since Hendo is long gone.

Cheers!
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 04:09:07 PM

as for me all is clear:

Regards,
~SoopY~

LOLz @ your first post.

Cheers!
Soopy

Getting to know BTC and knowing coding are two different things mate , get that demarcation right.

I haven't started attacking you personally and do not for one second take me that I'm not capable of the same.

I've already replied to your many questions of them which are of very low value.

I have also informed you that I will not reply to you but that which I have done is reply to the 42 community but I believe you are still releasing you fury towards Hendo on me.

All what I wanted is to help the 42 Community , which I believe the community is not very appreciative of.

I hereby will not engage in anything to do with 42 and would unsubscribe to the same .

All I thought was that you cared for 42 , now I know you cared not a shit but wanted to take 42 down and now you should be happy since Hendo is long gone.

Cheers!
~SoopY~
as for me all is clear:

Regards,
~SoopY~

LOLz @ your first post.

Cheers!
Soopy

Cheers!
~SoopY~

One thing is for certain. You were neither.

People are cluing in to what is going on here. And they don't need to see (or smell) the trail of turdcoins and false hopes you have left in your wake.

Tell your insider friends at the exchange(s) that they will someday be exposed and brought to justice for their ponzis and frauds.

Prove that the premine was not pumped n dumped and bought back again.

or.. STFU..

42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 02:04:50 PM

I just check on 42Coin price...it worth only a fraction from where I bought in. What's going on?
This may be the biggest lost ever I invested in Crypto-Currencies exclude the damage drives and con by MtGox.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:44:18 AM

that normal, it couldnt keep price forever man

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 10:38:26 AM

I just check on 42Coin price...it worth only a fraction from where I bought in. What's going on?
This may be the biggest lost ever I invested in Crypto-Currencies exclude the damage drives and con by MtGox.

Pump and dump mate. That's what went on.

Coin might be taken on by the community or just another shitcoin to be pumped and dumped on exchanges. Shame.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:47:26 PM

Whats goin on is... you, like so many, have been had by the market manipulating, fractional reserve luvin, insiders at Cryptsy (and other exchanges).

Cryptsy - Complaint Filed with the Florida Attorney General [UPDATE] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361514.0

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:30:03 AM

So anyone have a working link for the last version of the windows qt wallet?

Link in op doesn't work.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
CoinBounties

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:47:57 PM

42Coin bounties are now updated on:
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:40:47 AM

So anyone have a working link for the last version of the windows qt wallet?

Link in op doesn't work.

+1
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:35:51 PM

No other exchanges ?
Only Cryptsy ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:38:17 PM

dead?
cannot sync
updated wallet link not working
ac3lco

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:03:24 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 02:19:46 PM by ac3lco

Hello
how's everyone?

Despite all the events, I still believe in the currency 42. The value of it is falling, Cryptsy are still paying around 10 btc s, I am getting mining it. Your speed, your payments are still good. I believe that with the publicity, right marketing, it will grow again.
cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:53:17 PM

i hope it gets some more attention
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: