Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What strategy to follow before investing in BTC?  (Read 914 times)
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.
Atleast 20% of your investement should be in bitcoins according to me..and you should hold them for longer period after all bitcoin is the mother off all the crypto-currencies and is a must in every ones portfolio..rest of your money then you can invest on other alts
The best strategy to have is simply just knowing when to buy and when to sell when your bitcoin reached a certain amount, because we all know that bitcoin is a currency that gains and drops value over time and knowing when to buy and when to sell will maximize the amount of profit we might get with it.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.

It’s up to you mate. If you think that btc can a lot more rather than others,  then go. Better research everything before investing it.

In my own experience, btc is almost 60% safe. Price of bitcoin now a days are arising.
A Fahriz Thiago

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, you first have to invest when bitcoin prices decrease, a good percentage for investments in bitcoin 60% and the remaining 40% for alt coins

hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

before anything else, pls check your capital how much are you willing to invest in BTC. if you have small capital better buy altcoin or participate in ICO. first of all, you need to get the right timing when buying BTC, study the chart and look for the historical data. from there you could decide what whether to invest in btc or just buy altcon.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

no matter how much capital you invest in bitcoin, the most important thing is you have to know when to invest, the bitcoin market is very volatile, when the market is green, it is a dangerous time for bitcoin investment, because the possibility of bitcoin to turn red is very easy, and can be both frustrating and panicky

Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

what is needed is science and always read the news about bitcoin world and always ask the senior bitcoiners. so that the investment in the lagukan more focused. and no word is always a loss. because do not know when to sell and when to buy .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

I think successful people in bitcoin will not provide information that makes them successful in bitcoin, I think if you want to be successful must dare to take risks but must first learn first to reduce the failure in investment
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

Cripto currency is a digital currency whose popularity is on the rise, thousands and even millions of people from all over the world are competing to master Cripto currency trading techniques in order to get abundant profits from the sale of Cripto currency. it's just that for beginners, it's pretty hard to do, especially if they do not have any guidance regarding Cripto currency trading.
in Cripto currency trading is known as the term of profit and loss, the loss is the time when we mistakenly issue Cripto currency and even suffered a loss for selling Cripto currency in a lower price than when we bought it first. profit is itself a period where we get the difference in selling price is quite high than when we buy it first and this is what must be learned by miners Cripto currency beginners. Here are some tips for trading Cripto currency for beginners.

Do not Save Cripto currency Too Much.
Many beginners have erroneous assumptions about Cripto currency. They think that Cripto currency is the same with Forex when they are different. make sure you never try to use Forex trading techniques when trading Cripto currency, because they are different at all. Fond of collecting Crypto currency will not give big profit, so it's better if focus on finding difference and difference of buy. one thing to note is that when we hold Cripto currency, it means we have 'merchandise' that must be sold to get the price difference. Well, the price difference that will be our advantage. then when holding the Rupiah, that's a sign we have to look for 'stock merchandise' in the form of Cripto currency for sale again.

Monitor the Cripto currency price.
do not be negligent to monitor the price of Cripto currency, because the price of the digital currency this one will change in a very fast and unpredictable. even we can download a special application that can be used to help us keep an eye on the price movement of Cripto currency. Some of them are Cripto currency Checker, Cripto currency Ticker Widget, Google Authenticator, and Cripto currency Application.

Using Limit.
this is one of the techniques that should be used by beginners. So, this limit is one method to limit the value of Cripto currency that we will sell and we will buy in certain values. so, later if we use the limit then the purchase request Cripto currency we will not be directly approved, because it must wait in accordance with the value of the limit that we have to fill. the requirement is to be patient, because we will fill the value of Cripto currency limit that will be purchased with a low value and must wait until Cripto currency is in accordance with the value. well, after that then we can buy it and can sell it again when the price goes up.

Take advantage of Market Opportunities.
The basic technique of trading Cripto currency is to buy at a low price and sell it at a price above the limit when we buy it. because the Cripto currency market is unstable in the same and predictable value, then we have to be really careful to know when it's the right time to buy, and when it's the right time to sell.
so are some tips that can be done by beginners when starting for trading Cripto currency. .no need to feel sad and despair when not yet able to get an abundant advantage when trading, because all require repetitive processes and exercises and not in a short time to get to the professional stage. certainly needs a lot of experience that can make us so traders are qualified.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

fine good think for you if you know Bitcoin and how does this currency fluctuate and depreciate you will definitely have the right decisions whether you will invest today or not sooner since you are targeting some point. Knowing something before engaging yourself into the certain complicated forum like Bitcoin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

It’s up to you mate. If you think that btc can a lot more rather than others,  then go. Better research everything before investing it.

In my own experience, btc is almost 60% safe. Price of bitcoin now a days are arising.
Yes it will depend on you. But remember this thing, be sure on it and make sure you are ready for all the possibilities that may happen. In investing it was taking a risk of your money, it is better to not regret it in the end so put what only you can. It is advisable to research first to fully understand everything about it.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

I think there is no specific strategy that needs to follow in addition to basic trading satisfaction ranging from technical analysis and fundamentals that need to be mastered, so we can determine when we should start buying and selling your bitcoin to get maximum profit
cryptotrader15

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

basically if you are a long time holder you can invest your all investment right now because btc is ultimately going to touch a far higher price so basically it depends on the time for which you are going to hold
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Well, I would suggest you to make a thorough research on Bitcoin at first. The prices are dropping these days. It depends on your investment plan that what percentage are you planning to invest in Bitcoin.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

Well, I would suggest you to make a thorough research on Bitcoin at first. The prices are dropping these days. It depends on your investment plan that what percentage are you planning to invest in Bitcoin.
really what you say in investing that should be done it must see first the risks that we will experience, but if investing is more profitable than the loss if I see from yesterday
Rubble898zaitO

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

Well the amount of your investment is should something that you can afford to lose, remember there are risks that you need to face in investing your money on anything. Next, yes it is good that you diversify your portfolio, you can do around 50% for Bitcoin and the other half should be divided to the other 2-3 alt coins. Then for the strategy, just two, be patient and buy when the market is red and sell when it is green. Very basic but reliable and effective.
bitcoinbillionaireboy

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Do you really need strategy for investment?
In the world of Crypto , investment is a two way thing by luck in short term trading or you buy and hold for long term.
I prefer long term buy because it yield more profit.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

In my opinion, One of the investment methods that match the nature of Bitcoin is Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA). By following the Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) investment method, investors can protect themselves from price fluctuations and risk losses ...
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

It depends entirely on your risk tolerance. If you can take a higher risk, I suggest you divide up 50% of the potential altcoin, and if you worry about losing your money, invest 70% in bitcoin, and the rest buy some of the mainstream coins, and the first ten coins in the market value are good. The project can also maintain a better growth.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

It depends entirely on your risk tolerance. If you can take a higher risk, I suggest you divide up 50% of the potential altcoin, and if you worry about losing your money, invest 70% in bitcoin, and the rest buy some of the mainstream coins, and the first ten coins in the market value are good. The project can also maintain a better growth.

For me if you having plan to invest on bitcoin first you do is monator the price so that you know  the changes price of bitcoin and the best to buy if the price is low that time is good to purchase a bitcoin so that we can get a huge profit if the bitcoin price will recover so that is easy to invest on bitcoin but its risky.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

Whats about the current market ? the market is still at the low point now, it is a good time to invest.
but investing in btc is not a quite good. Just invest on altcoin. then you can use your altcoin to invest on other projects.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: