Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What strategy to follow before investing in BTC?  (Read 914 times)
TontomHit

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

It depends on, how big risk you are willing to take. I would say the more you put in Bitcoin, the safest, but also the potential gain is smaller, as altcoins tend to grow even better, when BTC price increases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

Well, I would suggest you to make a thorough research on Bitcoin at first. The prices are dropping these days. It depends on your investment plan that what percentage are you planning to invest in Bitcoin.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.
The better you do are trust yourself and think many before you invest some of your money on investing on bitcoin. Investing are have risk but i know that bitcoin are the better one than others.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

'Investment strategy' is the first step if you want to earn money through investment.
To me in case of investment strategy you must be the most careful. I would though about both what will I do if I got loss and if I got profit. I must consider the worst condition and also the best conditions also. If I can planned for a good condition then I will get profit as predicted.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Kia mono

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

You should be smart in investing in BTC. You are required to understand how bitcoin price will increase and decrease before investing in BTC because at times you may come across various news from Media badly about BTC but they are just a mith, you should not believe and simply sell your BTC so you have to understand it is based on the economics principle demand and supply.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.
if you are in doubt you are unsure and believe in bitcoin investments because for me the initial capital for investing with bitcoin is the belief and trust and patience in the investment
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

By Buying during hype periods has been a losing strategy when combined with ‘weak hands'. Using historical Bitcoin price data, it is possible to model different buying behaviors. Simply holding or buying the dip have been winning strategies for Bitcoin historically.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
Merited by TopGun (2), salty (1), jecknice (1)

Hello everybody! You always need to know: investment is a risk! Initially, I recommend investing that amount, which will not be a pity to lose! The crypto market is not predictable yet and you do not know how it will behave! My strategy is maximum risk diversification! Bitcoin should be considered as a long investment, perhaps for several years!my portfolio is as follows: 30% I keep in bitcoin! 20% I distributed in equal shares in the top 15 coins for capitalization! 10% I distributed to interesting IDE projectors! 30% I keep in perspective projects, with a small capitalization, but those projects that can give a minimum of 300% during the year! The remaining 10% I keep in dollars to buy new coins, which should come out soon! the main thing is to understand: the investment period? and from this oalkivatsya! I personally bought and forgot for a year!in any case, the main chat is in bitcoin! I certainly do not believe in fairy tales, but I guess that bitcoin can cost in some years about 100000 $!  I wish everyone to become rich in this rapidly growing market, at the stage of its birth! this is a very fashionable trend, where you can not bad money!
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

In able to achieve your goal, you must know all about btc. You should be wise and alert in doing an investment to btc. It is important that you know the previous and current value or percentage because there's no way a person can predict its fluctuation. Even the long term users and investors, some of them still don't know or in the midst of learning the process. It's really difficult. But, maybe in a span of time, you can learn all these things. 

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

A lot of strategies that can be follow before investing in bitcoin but the major one I know is to buy when the market is low or poor or in red. By the time the price will change to green uyou are good to go then you make more profit

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
Ajeng07

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

we must have knowledge of Cryptocurrency, start investing in small amounts, and visit the stock market on a regular basis to see price movements.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

One of the strategy that I use is that, investing in bitcoin while the price is very low and just wait for my investment to grow more.

FaitheLeaanAn

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

If you are confused to diversify your capital with altcoin I suggest you invest in bitcoin for now. Bitcoin prices will continue to move, you can get in some time especially if bitcoin prices will start back up you can get big enough profit. Once you get the profit you can reinvest in altcoin. This way I have done in the last few months, but obviously, I buy altcoin from trading results.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely?

The only safe strategy is just by investing especially long-term investing, buying bitcoins now as much as you can, then investing your coins in your trusty wallet which you think is safe and comfortable.

kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin you must have the intention and bear all the risks you get from bitcoin if you are ready, you immediately follow the investment in bitcoin
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:35 AM

if you are doubtful about bitcoin then do not invest because we all know the risk of investment is very big but for me personally if we believe and believe with bitcoin it is very profitable
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

Before investing,  what I strongly suggest is to just put 10% of your earnings for investment. Do not put all of your money towards to it because always remember,  investments are still not guarantee. Then make a goal, study and do some research for a good outcome.  
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

Everyone has their own attitude towards investment in bitcoin, just a suggestion you should ask yourself if you're ready to take risks, buy btc at a lower price and wait for its price to go up. You should take note on the profit you want to earn so as the time you have to make an investment.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 06:31:55 AM by marcbitcoins

The most common suggestion for the new comers of Bitcoin investment is to invest only what you can afford to lose while starting to learn on how Bitcoin investment really works so that if you fail or make a mistake during your investment activities then it will not hurt you because the investment is considered for nothing and It is a good idea to not to put all of your eggs in one basket because with the market of today it is risky to just invest in one coin.
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

Don't invest all of your money in bitcoin instead, invest half in bitcoin and half on alt coin. It is very important that you know the technology behind btc and its market volatility so that you will avoid panic selling when its price goes down  rather hodl and become patient until  price goes up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: