Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
blackkakfian

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:32:15 PM

Hey, guys. tell me you already have any working prototypes? how long will it take for your platform to get started in full.
I think the amount they have already collected in this market tells me a lot. now we just have to wait for the listing on the exchanges and the flight to the moon.
and when will the listing be on exchanges? I would like to understand when I can buy tokens only for me.
That's a good question. But in any case, you need to understand that this is an investment for a long time. And we need to wait for the project to become more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:57:03 PM

Hey, guys. tell me you already have any working prototypes? how long will it take for your platform to get started in full.
I think the amount they have already collected in this market tells me a lot. now we just have to wait for the listing on the exchanges and the flight to the moon.
and when will the listing be on exchanges? I would like to understand when I can buy tokens only for me.
That's a good question. But in any case, you need to understand that this is an investment for a long time. And we need to wait for the project to become more popular.
and at the moment they already have partners who are ready to support the project? is there any information about it?
darwin81

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:08:26 PM

and at the moment they already have partners who are ready to support the project? is there any information about it?
I'm also very interested. I think that such a project will be really in demand as it has a real benefit for the community.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:05:55 AM

tell me whether the platform will work in Russia, Ukraine and other agricultural countries? I think it could be particularly effective.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:16:19 AM

tell me whether the platform will work in Russia, Ukraine and other agricultural countries? I think it could be particularly effective.
I think this model can quickly scale around the world. in any case, I will continue to monitor how it all works in practice.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:41:39 AM

I think this model can quickly scale around the world. in any case, I will continue to monitor how it all works in practice.
judging by how much investment they managed to attract, I think there will be no problem to quickly implement the project around the world.
darwin81

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:47:29 AM

Hey. please tell me when I can buy these tokens and when will the listing on the exchanges? I would just like to support the project in its early stages.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:19:00 AM

what are the plans for the development of the project for the next 10 months? I would like to know more about this.
fusion_lab

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:13:42 AM

Hey. please tell me when I can buy these tokens and when will the listing on the exchanges? I would just like to support the project in its early stages.
The RTH token has already been presented on 3 exchanges and you can buy it right now. All links are on the project website.
https://rotharium.io
anonocoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:14:28 AM

what are the plans for the development of the project for the next 10 months? I would like to know more about this.
I am also interested to see how the platform will develop in the future. The team has a lot of interesting ideas, and I want to understand when they will be implemented
d3m1tha

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:15:51 PM

judging by how much investment they managed to attract, I think there will be no problem to quickly implement the project around the world.
I see that the list of farmers and new companies in the Rotharium Food app is expanding very quickly. I think that in those regions where the use of crypto is popular, the company will be able to continue to receive new partners for the consumption of the token.
RXHMR

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:12:37 PM

The project should conduct a large-scale advertising campaign, so that more participants can learn about the existence of such an application for farmers.
helenka

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:10:32 PM

Glad to hear that the project was able to find a new partner for the Rotharium Food. markta.at it will increase the number of farmers and the quality of services for all participants who will cooperate with Crypto Future.
Suqreme

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:13:06 AM

Glad to hear that the project was able to find a new partner for the Rotharium Food. markta.at it will increase the number of farmers and the quality of services for all participants who will cooperate with Crypto Future.
very well, I'd like to know more about the prospects for cooperation. Can you please tell us about their interaction at this stage of work of this application?
hebi16

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:25:52 PM

The project should conduct a large-scale advertising campaign, so that more participants can learn about the existence of such an application for farmers.
well, you're right about that. Without advertising here they can not do. But as I understand it, the activity of farmers will increase when their region will develop a program of consumption of quality products.
helenka

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:39:19 PM

I see that the list of farmers and new companies in the Rotharium Food app is expanding very quickly. I think that in those regions where the use of crypto is popular, the company will be able to continue to receive new partners for the consumption of the token.
the team was able to find several participants for the partnership in a short time. I think that the popularity of the application will create the popularity of the Rotharium brand, which will allow to find new companies.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:47:01 PM

All the time we get all the information within the thread but I am a little disappointed that there is nothing like it in the post but it is also a shortcut where you have a create a project plan for very few things but in my opinion If your thread gives us all the details in this thread then it would be better for everyone. Information on it is a time-consuming affair was seen inside the post to give all the information.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Flyingel

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:52:55 PM

I am also interested to see how the platform will develop in the future. The team has a lot of interesting ideas, and I want to understand when they will be implemented
I hope everything goes according to plan. If the first product is popular, it will be easier for the team to launch new developments with a large number of customers. And new investors will want to join when the value of the token starts to grow rapidly.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:55:38 PM

The sale of food from farmers is becoming increasingly popular in developed countries. If this market will be able to provide genuine evidence of the quality of goods and their freshness with the help of Rotharium Food, it will attract many customers.
helenka

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:48:11 AM

All the time we get all the information within the thread but I am a little disappointed that there is nothing like it in the post but it is also a shortcut where you have a create a project plan for very few things but in my opinion If your thread gives us all the details in this thread then it would be better for everyone. Information on it is a time-consuming affair was seen inside the post to give all the information.
to be honest, at first I could not understand where the information about the success of the project. But to find it, I had to study the project in more detail. Perhaps this link will help you.
https://www.rothariumfood.com
https://blog.rotharium.io/en
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: