Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unofficial Keisercoin - MKC - The most dangerous coin in crypto.  (Read 10872 times)
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:40:21 PM

Still some hardcore hashing going on, 5450 blocks now generated.  Shocked

Max Keiser may have scored a bit of an own goal on this one. By announcing it early and thanks to coingen it's been ninja'd. If the crypto currency community accept this as the Keisercoin and reject his own version of Keisercoin, these will be worth a fortune.

You can't control a decentralised currency. It's the crypto community that legitimises a coin and determines its value. This may be interesting.

It's like buying a domain name before a company releases a product. Keisercoin exists now. It's up to the community if they'd prefer if it was in our control, or Max Keiser's. How hilarious would it be if this became the legitimate coin? Major egg on face.

Grin

Yes, this is true. It may have been a leak on porpuse or not to see the rush to mine Keisercoin and it may backfire if the crypto community starts to embrance this launch and mine it may be hard to stop it. Everything seems legit but the consent of Max Keiser on this launch BUT the point of cryptocurrency is to be decentralised so beware Max Keiser. You may have just missed the boat Grin

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:44:15 PM

Max Keiser may have scored a bit of an own goal on this one. By announcing it early and thanks to coingen it's been ninja'd. If the crypto currency community accept this as the Keisercoin and reject his own version of Keisercoin, these will be worth a fortune.

You can't control a decentralised currency. It's the crypto community that legitimises a coin and determines its value. This may be interesting.

It's like buying a domain name before a company releases a product. Keisercoin exists now. It's up to the community if they'd prefer if it was in our control, or Max Keiser's. How hilarious would it be if this became the legitimate coin? Major egg on face.

Grin

The reason you think this coin could be valuable is also the reason why Keiser can announce his official coin and this will be worth 0.
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:49:45 PM

Grin

The reason you think this coin could be valuable is also the reason why Keiser can announce his official coin and this will be worth 0.

I know what you're saying. Max Keiser's word is golden. Anyone who thinks they can predict cryptocurrency though is thinking in different economic terms. I don't even think the developers of Bitcoin know where it's heading.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
procrypto (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:54:13 PM

Except this coin was premined. 5000 blocks were mined before this ANN thread. lol. Whoever is the dev just did this to try to profit from Keiser's tweets. But fair play, pretty clever.

LOL this thread is magic. A premine that never was. A dev that doesn't exist. All we're lacking is a badly photoshopped meme pic or two and we're legit.

tryingmining

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:18:20 PM

any pools yet ?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:39:46 PM

Just stop mining these coins! They are not going anywhere ever! sheeesh...  Lips sealed
Nullu

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:43:31 PM

Just stop mining these coins! They are not going anywhere ever! sheeesh...  Lips sealed

I've already stopped, but only because the difficulty went up.

Let people have their fun. Nothing's a certainty in the altcoin world. I'll hold onto my 2000 Keisercoins, TYVM.  Wink

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:50:56 PM

Just stop mining these coins! They are not going anywhere ever! sheeesh...  Lips sealed

No way, this is the real deal ....get in now or the rest of your days spent in regret.

Nullu

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:52:36 PM

No way, this is the real deal ....get in now or the rest of your days spent in regret.

I suppose you're right, but only in the sense that if everyone convinced themselves this was the real deal, it would go somewhere.

surphactone

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:07:58 PM

solomined some blocks , and now i'm waiting for pools :p

<!>Help the guy with any amount of BTC : 1FbWe8Dq8cLx3UHF385EtCLyVz6UFXgs8k Thank yO !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:15:27 PM

Still selling 20k FMKC for 2 btc...  Grin
kke

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:05:15 PM

Obviously people are trading it now (here, irc, ..) and the network hashrate is still about 30MH/s. I'd say this is if not "the" atleast "a" real thing.
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:15:14 PM

reserved
Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:36:23 PM

someone hacked his account ---- false tweet....this is the real deal keep mining folks don't fall for it.
this is the trash tht was created on coingen

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Nullu

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:37:36 PM

someone hacked his account ---- false tweet....this is the real deal keep mining folks don't fall for it.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:39:24 PM

not even keiser supports this coin. He'll prolly launch something much better

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Nullu

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:41:33 PM

not even keiser supports this coin. He'll prolly launch something much better

Guaranteed. In the meantime, people will valiantly try and promote this coin as the real deal.

jrslyrics

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:02:06 AM

Whats wrong with using coingen to make a clone coin? Its not like most of these coins coming out offer any real innovation.

Also, what makes a cryptocoin "real" ?
responsor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:16:13 PM

Whats wrong with using coingen to make a clone coin? Its not like most of these coins coming out offer any real innovation.

Also, what makes a cryptocoin "real" ?

at least it should be accepted to an exchange, otherwise its just numbers in a window.
xocel

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

lol nice try but this is obviously not keisers coin.

a) keiser is a boss and wouldnt launch a pos like this.
b) this idea is strait from trollbox, not even an original one.
c) keiser and I are both members of the exclusive 'wastecoat wearing ballers club', i would know of such a things, and i don't, so...

oh and btw, far more elegant ideas have come from the trollbox, why take this one? lol.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: