Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECN] eCoin {SHA-3 Security}{Universal Currency}{GPU/CPU} LAUNCHED  (Read 42647 times)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:21:17 AM

Dev, I thought this coin was going to have "cover". Is that still the case?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r00tbear

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:29:48 AM

Is it still possible to solo mine this on an average PC? Been mining on three PC's overnight but no blocks yet...anybody been lucky?
I mined ecoins in solo about hour, nothing found. Mining speed was 230 Mh/s, difficulty was 140 up to 160. So now i continue mining copperlarcs at WildCat's pool.

MarkoDev, r00tbear is almost richest copperlarc owner. BTW, is there any cryptocoin, which sources are very different with bitcoin sources?

I have much of Bitcoin (1st cryptocurrency, sha2), Litecoin (because scrypt) and CopperLark (because sha3) - any other "clone coins" is just bull shit coins Smiley
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:05:07 PM

they copied the unique bird in the lower right corner)
At least bird redrawn

But why is it a bird, what has that got to do with whether the client is in sync or not?

kennyss

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:14:55 PM

they copied the unique bird in the lower right corner)
At least bird redrawn

But why is it a bird, what has that got to do with whether the client is in sync or not?
this bird "lark" and by coincidence, she plays the role of  whether the client is in sync
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mount this developer have thought of .... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MarkoDev (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:41:36 PM

We are working on a different design to distinguish ourselves. Meanwhile, thank you for the OPEN SOURCE design you SHARED(forcefully through BTC's MIT license) and have a good day retards.

Is it still possible to solo mine this on an average PC? Been mining on three PC's overnight but no blocks yet...anybody been lucky?
I mined ecoins in solo about hour, nothing found. Mining speed was 230 Mh/s, difficulty was 140 up to 160. So now i continue mining copperlarcs at WildCat's pool.

MarkoDev, r00tbear is almost richest copperlarc owner. BTW, is there any cryptocoin, which sources are very different with bitcoin sources?

I have much of Bitcoin (1st cryptocurrency, sha2), Litecoin (because scrypt) and CopperLark (because sha3) - any other "clone coins" is just bull shit coins Smiley

Biggest retard of all is you.  Grin

LTC was a 100% clone of Tenebrix.

LTC is not even the first clone of Tenebrix coblee made, it's actually the second one. Fairbrix was a 100% clone of Tenebrix made by coblee(LTC dev) that failed. So LTC is his second attempt to 100% clone Tenebrix.

And that's why I don't give a shit what retarded idiots say..
Solistin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:50:36 PM

For proper competition there needs to be more than one coin per algo, I have no problem with another CopperLark, we need more SHA-3 in our lives

Hello! I look at our Western colleagues , as always in his repertoire! Steal without even thinking . You even copied the logo in the bottom right corner . Not even knowing what it means. You would come up with his , and what kind of ridiculous excuses that you have the right to copy . Before you steal, it would be better as it initially cooperated for Outdoor Bench -eCoin. It is certainly understandable that you'd better keep their people in durakah.No it probably is not curable . Another divorce. Such an approach will not bring you special privileges of . For its people dearly but thieves , alas care. You do not care because you are thieves . His mind as was not and never will. place your bench on a garbage heap . eCoin must die. so be it. I apologize for the English , Since it does not know the compiler used .
MarkoDev (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:52:52 PM

We are working on changing the stupid bird and colours, so an update should be out soon Smiley.
Solistin

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:05:06 PM

We are working on changing the stupid bird and colours, so an update should be out soon Smiley.

Birds anyway , what they are. They can not talk , but can be mascots . And so our bird is. But you must admit , very ugly act as you did . After all, you will be a little nice if someone copies your wallet or any of your izyumenku - uniqueness and say that it is purely their invention . Kohl something you have in mind , then initially be done correctly, otherwise the trust will not be. Needless to say, I have no right you indicate that you do and how . But still cause negative manner very incorrect . That does not paint. And it turns out that if you originally tried to solve the problem tsevilizovanno , and I'm sure you have it there is, then there would be less negative . And perhaps all would not exist. In any case . beginning you came ugly . But everything has its time . Correct mistakes is never too late
MarkoDev (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:09:20 PM

I don't claim any innovation from the wallet look.

We just don't have time to change it before other SHA-3 coins come. It will be changed of course.

Most coins still use BTC design for example.
r00tbear

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:13:32 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 07:31:53 PM by r00tbear

I don't claim any innovation from the wallet look.

We just don't have time to change it before other SHA-3 coins come. It will be changed of course.

Most coins still use BTC design for example.
yeah-yeah.. sure-sure.. you wrote so many true before, aspectialy about "Unique Economic System", "really new coin" and other... you are late almost on a year
NasaMan

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:02:31 AM

eDREjj6DJrzuP4FX1iAihHh4w8NWd4hmJF
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:27:06 PM

Is there any pool planned/possible for this, please?

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:59:30 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 01:29:40 AM by Balthazar

*facepalm*

1. LTC wasn't the first scrypt cryptocurrency, it's the second TBX clone;
2. CL wasn't the first sha3 cryptocurrency, we had a few (SC, YAC/YBC/...) for a long time.

The conclusion is quite simple.
gfhfyjbr

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:38:15 AM

and where trade this coin? or he is no longer relevant?
nikmal

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:16:23 AM

2. CL wasn't the first sha3 cryptocurrency, we had a few (SC, YAC/YBC/...) for a long time.

The conclusion is quite simple.
[/quote]
You as always "yмничaeшь", lark first fork with POW only SHA3, but in the fact that in different фopкax for different purposes previously used SHA3 you're right. Smiley
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:08:01 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 11:12:25 AM by Balthazar

You as always "yмничaeшь", lark first fork with POW only SHA3, but in the fact that in different фopкax for different purposes previously used SHA3 you're right. Smiley
Oh c'mon. Open your eyes to reality, "PoW only" means a disadvantage, not an advantage.

Anyway, there is nothing innovative in your "PoW only thing" because it's already introduced by Satoshi. So, we have some proof-of-stake systems with SHA3 released months and years before CL and the security model doesn't matter here. That's why "because of SHA3" statement makes no sense.

P.S. Don't use promt or google translate, it would be better to dedicate some time for reading the textbooks and be prepared to participate with what you learned. Smiley
3yM

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:35:16 PM

good job

Good job? Take src from CopperLark, change icon, compile - vua-la eCoin!!! Shitty fork, even did not change Lark picture in bottom right corner.
3yM

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

Знaeшь, чyвaк, ecли бы ты чecтнo нaпиcaл, чтo твoй гoвнoкoин - фopк c CopperLark, тo никтo бы cлoвa нe cкaзaл. Ho ты paзвёл пaфoc пpo "yникaльнyю экoнoмикy" и т.д. и пpeдcтaвил cвoй гoвнoкoин кaк cвoю paзpaбoткy. Taк чтo ты нe дocтoин дaжe тoгo, чтoбы paзгoвapивaть c тoбoй нa пoнятнoм тeбe языкe. Убeйcя.
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:55:48 PM

Знaeшь, чyвaк, ecли бы ты чecтнo нaпиcaл, чтo твoй гoвнoкoин - фopк c CopperLark, тo никтo бы cлoвa нe cкaзaл. Ho ты paзвёл пaфoc пpo "yникaльнyю экoнoмикy" и т.д. и пpeдcтaвил cвoй гoвнoкoин кaк cвoю paзpaбoткy. Taк чтo ты нe дocтoин дaжe тoгo, чтoбы paзгoвapивaть c тoбoй нa пoнятнoм тeбe языкe. Убeйcя.
Зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя cпeциaльнo, чтoбы этoт выcep нaпиcaть ? Smiley ктo ты ? oдин из пoклoнникoв Кoппepлapкa ? icreator ? Grin

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:51:51 PM

Знaeшь, чyвaк, ecли бы ты чecтнo нaпиcaл, чтo твoй гoвнoкoин - фopк c CopperLark
Heкoтopыe вeщи нe нyждaютcя в тoм, чтoбы o ниx гoвopили. Ибo ecли cкoпиpoвaть кoпpoкoин, тo пoлyчитcя кoпpoкoин... Элeмeнтapнo, Baтcoн.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: