Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:39:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency  (Read 38098 times)
bliljerk101

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:55:14 AM

I dont ask your unimportant opinion @ bliljerk101 !

Are you part of the neon team?? So if not let them answer the user question and stop spamming the whole thread with your kiddy pictures...

regards

Abyss_X

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:00:27 AM

I should not argue with the stupid so i will ignore your waste.

Can someone of the neon team please answer my question!

Can you tell us briefly what reasons speak against a escrow service, otherwise its hard to understand why you and your team dont allow it.

regards

BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:11:06 AM

Can you tell us briefly what reasons speak against a escrow service, otherwise its hard to understand why you and your team dont allow it.

regards
The question is what kind of reply do you expect? Think about why they want to receive payment before releasing of their whitepaper/test client, considering what happened after visacoin published their so-called whitepaper. Is the answer apparent enough? If they allow escrow, why not just postpone the fund raising after the whitepaper and test client is out? Smiley
ireneang

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:31:36 AM

I think the use of escrow service will be an excellent idea.

Furthermore, I have learnt a good lesson from Visacoin. It's better to wait for the white paper before any investment. In the real world, all IPOs started with a white paper for people to understand what people are investing in.  It seems that in the cryptocurrency world people are taking risk to invest in IPOs without white paper. I am sure there are still some successfully stories. However, there are still a lot of scammers making use of such blind spot.

Last but not least, I would like to emphasize that developers should not use higher rewards to tempt people to invest before releasing the white paper. To keep the cryptocurrency society healthy, everybody of us should have responsibility to develop and maintain a healthy strategy for fund raising by IPO. 
apenzl

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 07:38:55 AM

regards

+1

BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

I think the use of escrow service will be an excellent idea.

Furthermore, I have learnt a good lesson from Visacoin. It's better to wait for the white paper before any investment. In the real world, all IPOs started with a white paper for people to understand what people are investing in.  It seems that in the cryptocurrency world people are taking risk to invest in IPOs without white paper. I am sure there are still some successfully stories. However, there are still a lot of scammers making use of such blind spot.

No, there was no successful stories where people invest without knowing anything concrete. All these scam-coins are just taking advantage about people's greedy after seeing Nxt sky-rocketing price.

1) Master coin, JR published his whitepaper long before the IPO.

2) Nxt, BTCNext started the nxt post long long ago and discussed with the technical details in large detail before the IPO and only collected 21 BTC.

All other altcoins are mined rather than pre-sold so does not belong to the same category.

Is there any other successful story I don't know?
grex

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:42:55 AM

I'm not claiming Neon is 100% scam, but just saying that this kind of fund raising should be forbidden in this forum, no matter it's scam or not.
+1
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:38:39 AM

eMunie, Protoshares (AngelShares, BitShares)

BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:01:29 AM

eMunie, Protoshares (AngelShares, BitShares)

eMunie has not begun the pre-sale yet and although there's no whitepaper yet its technical detail is discussed a lot and there're many beta-testers have downloaded the client and already tested the system. Dan, the lead developer, has disclosed not only his real name but his biography.

Protoshares, although it represents future shares of BitShares, is a mined coin similar to other altcoins and does to belong to pre-sell coins.

AngelShares is not a coin but just a pre-sold part of BitShares, and BitShares have whitepapers, presentation, and all the information about the company, CEO, investors (all with the real names).
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:39:05 PM

@protoshares,bitshares etc

sure selling the future of future of future implementations is not a scam now is it?  Roll Eyes
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:44:28 PM

two questions:

1)"These funds will be used to finance this project and set bounties for sites/programs and promotion"

how will you make money out of this, how many coins will you be keeping

2) is there any advantage in the number of coins you get if you want to invest today or on the 25th Jan?

utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:53:48 PM

@protoshares,bitshares etc

sure selling the future of future of future implementations is not a scam now is it?  Roll Eyes

LOL at you. They are selling promises that they actually try to implement. This neon guy definitely has the intention to fraud. Someone locks his IP address when he come in here.

In 0.000001/% chance that will be real, I definitely won't stay in a team with this stupid troll bliljerk101 (more likely that he is in the team with the Neon guy)

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
xgc

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:30:15 PM

Day 3 scam index now increased to 95%.. increased because still not seeing any real convincing / conversation that this is legit.   All trolling and people who point out why its a most likely a scam.

Would have been nice to see something.  Even something as simple as the code used to create public addresses.
Would have been nice to see some conversation between developers and Anon136.

Wow so now I am really starting to feel bad for those that thought this was real and sent money.

Well if I don't see something by tomorrow then I am calling it a scam and just wait for the WP.  Who the hell releases a coin IPO without a white paper?   Scratches head.  ScamCoin?

NXT: 7093025962659339894
"Scientific truth is beyond loyalty and disloyalty."
- Isaac Asimov, Foundation
ctan75

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:34:35 PM

The beta test will confirm once for all if this is legit or not.  

If you want to play it safe, just wait until Beta comes out.  If its good, get your investments and btc ready and make a safe bet.  Regardless whether you invest now or after beta test, your still investing pre-launch.  So there's no reason to be greedy which happens to be the main reason for losing money.  So if you're going to make a risky investment between now and beta, just make sure its money that you can afford to lose.

Time will tell if these guys are the next Satoshi Nakamoto 2.0 or just the same bunch of thieves who'll con you out of your btc.

affan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Create smart contracts without coding skills!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 04:35:15 PM

What is IPO ?  Huh

ALFATOKEN   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Sept, 29 - Oct, 29
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:40:12 PM

If you want to play it safe, just wait until Beta comes out.  If its good, get your investments and btc ready and make a safe bet.  Regardless whether you invest now or after beta test, your still investing pre-launch.  So there's no reason to be greedy which happens to be the main reason for losing money.  So if you're going to make a risky investment between now and beta, just make sure its money that you can afford to lose.

Time will tell if these guys are the next Satoshi Nakamoto 2.0 or just the same bunch of thieves who'll con you out of your btc.

By God, you're a slow one!
vtbean79

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:25:11 PM

By God, you're a slow one!

I don't get people like Nesco...  What ctan said makes perfect sense and is logical.  If you want to make a safe bet, wait for the beta testing.  If you don't like it then, don't invest.  What part of it deserves your mocking?  I mean... if you think this is a total scam then you should just leave this forum and don't look back.  Why are you wasting your time posting meaningless comments like this?  Some of us are trying to make a sound investment and waiting for Neon to provide more proofs.  If that's so funny to you why don't you just GTFO. 
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:43:48 PM

I'm investing 10 BTC  in this.
But I curently have only 5BTC , OP , can you lend me the other 5BTC?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:10:48 PM

to angry investor 2 posts above:

I concur.

from now on let it be known that simply throwing money at fresh posters full of promises - shall remain a viable sound investment
(until indisputably proven otherwise)

OP could help tremendously here.
Hey NEONs, how about sending him a memo; something along the lines of HAHAHA SO LONG SUCKERS, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE BITCOINS

WOULD THAT DO IT FOR BUFFOONS LIKE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW INVESTORS?

vtbean79

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:27:23 PM

to angry investor 2 posts above:

I concur.

from now on let it be known that simply throwing money at fresh posters full of promises - shall remain a viable sound investment
(until indisputably proven otherwise)

OP could help tremendously here.
Hey NEONs, how about sending him a memo; something along the lines of HAHAHA SO LONG SUCKERS, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE BITCOINS

WOULD THAT DO IT FOR BUFFOONS LIKE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW INVESTORS?

I think you missed the part where I said "...waiting for Neon to provide more proofs"... meaning I have not invested a penny into this yet.  Try reading more carefully next time before making sarcastic comments...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: