Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Stop  (Read 1985 times)
lajz99 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:26:48 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: None of you are doing anything original with the release of all these useless coins...  You're turning altcoins into a joke.  Angry

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchnoob

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:29:35 PM

I agree.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:30:24 PM

please stop pissing against the wind; you'll get wet and yellow.

the code is open source.

there is no downside for the individual releasing the coin.

therefore, coins will continue to be released.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Imperative

Activity: 126

Pushing Matrices

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:32:19 PM

Reserved, can't wait for the release of the project that was revealed in this announcement

iCoin Community ManagerClick here for the iCoin Topic
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:33:35 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: None of you are doing anything original with the release of all these useless coins...  You're turning altcoins into a joke.  Angry

lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:34:48 PM

Reserved, can't wait for the release of the project that was revealed in this announcement

Trying to build up your post count eh?  Go back to mining your shitcoins troll...

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:38:49 PM

Coincidentally I am releasing PleaseStopCoin this afternoon.

If you would like mining info PM me.  

PS-  PM coin will be launched tomorrow. no premine!

PPS-  PSCoin due out Wednesday.

PMScoin arrives next week, if we are lucky. You can only mine it for a few days a month and your wallet drains automatically the rest of the time.

That last one was too far wasn't it.

ANNOUNCEMENT:    PleaseStopCoin

dev:  release source and provide wallets; will start solo mining.  

everyone else:  this is the real thing; the specs are good for PleaseStopCoin.  get in before we go to the MOON!

Imperative

Activity: 126

Pushing Matrices

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:39:40 PM

Trying to build up your post count eh?  Go back to mining your shitcoins troll...
You obviously missed the point of my post.
Here's a hint: sarcasm.

iCoin Community ManagerClick here for the iCoin Topic
subm3rg3d

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:13:10 PM

This is inevitable of course. We just have to accept it and see how it all continues to evolve from here.
cryptobanks

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:17:15 PM

We need a screening process to get the shitcoins out.
nastybit

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:18:26 PM

You are delusional. Why stop if you can profit from it?
Stop buying and participate to pump and dump, they will drop it eventually
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:18:56 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: None of you are doing anything original with the release of all these useless coins...  You're turning altcoins into a joke.  Angry

it's a good thing, nobody will get excited by new releases after a few more days and that will be the end of the shitclone wave this time around.

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:19:31 PM

already done!  that's why bitcointalk has everything in "alternate cryptocurrencies"

Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:22:16 PM

already done!  that's why bitcointalk has everything in "alternate cryptocurrencies"

That's called a trash folder. Not a screening process.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:22:46 PM

already done!  that's why bitcointalk has everything in "alternate cryptocurrencies"

That's called a trash folder. Not a screening process.

sort through enough dogshit, you'll find a euro.

look through enough trash, you'll find an altcoin!

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:42:22 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397831.0 is actualy adding something new and useful to scene. With all other SHA256
altcoins one can disrupt mining by mere adding a farm of factory-built ASICs. Trying the same with MED would require a shitload
of CPU and RAM so 51% attack is rendered super expenssive. For a scale, 5 USB Erupters are using up 50% of CPU Intel Core 2
Duo P8600 @ 2.40GHz and around 40 MB RAM for just 1.65 GHashes total.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

yes it is true

sim, é verdade
------------------------
from Brazil.
No, I'm not going to the world cup.

carnival

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:49:52 AM

[ANN] PleaseCoin  08.01.2014

[ANN] StopCoin  07.01.2014

[ANN] ReCoin 09.01.2014

[ANN] WbCoin  10.01.2014

thanks OP for great new coin ideas!

eddywise

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

Let's Boolberry

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:51:09 AM

I agree and i think it's almost a joke now

Boolberry : @eddywise                                                                                                                                                                                                                       DRK:XqTbkj1hpCWBpBSvbWtzBRu5PxzJ2KoA3F                                                                                                                                                                                   BTC:1FZYvzY4cPLwwZmU8rGPM7xGYjfjiZUmuZ  Once desperately want, now desperate to forget
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:52:52 AM

Most altcoins have been a joke for some time now, I'm glad so many are coming out, so that will become more clear to everyone. Though I'm not sure what can be done (that's fair and not time consuming) to make the alt currencies board less worthless than it is now. It's a shame, it used to be worthwhile to read. Now it's just a bunch of tools pumping the next crapcoin so they can make some profit off the newbies. It won't stop until people stop supporting this garbage.

Also lol@pleasestopcoin

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: