Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 year of the bear market  (Read 1673 times)
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

Time shall tell weather the year 2018 is the bear year on cryptocurrency, I still believe the market can still change at any time if the demands increase then the price will skyrocket again and there are still plenty of time that it can still happen most especially know that there are good events coming up soon that will spread good news about cryptocurrency and will bring more people into the market.
This analysis is the one that I choose to go with. Even though that this year has been looking to be the year of the bear, it does not mean that it will turn out so. As we have all witnessed with cryptocurrencies in the past, it is like they have a mind of their own. The prices can go anywhere from a bear to a bull but only time will tell what will happen to the prices of the cryptos.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

I'm leaning towards a bear scenario, too. After such an unhealthy growth in 2017-the market must come back to normal ! Now we will see a protracted recession.
cryptofan55

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.

This is very likely scenario for bitcoin. That's exactly what happened in the last bubble. Here are some charts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4322295.msg38766563#msg38766563

I think the quality altcoins have much lower chance to follow this pattern.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

I'm leaning towards a bear scenario, too. After such an unhealthy growth in 2017-the market must come back to normal ! Now we will see a protracted recession.
indeed this year bitcoin too high votalitas,
a decrease of up to 40% is very drastic in my opinion
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Yes, that's the way I see it, because now there are no prerequisites for the market to start growing again, I am sure that this year we will not be able to see what was in 2017, because it obviously will not be enough interest from the people.
Padmavathi_Crypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

I strongly believe 2018 year will be profit making year for crypto investors. There are many goods news to come in year 2018. Coin like ETH, ADA and IOTA will rock in this year.
dvlgwarv

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

There is no doubt that 2018 will be a bear market, the market is falling rapidly, since January this year has been a continuous fall of five months, which requires patience and a long wait.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Well, I agree. Dunno about people getting involved into crypto since 2017 but I am sure that the market will rise in the future. I think that the era of blockchain technologies that make crypto and blockchain closer to people with promising tokens (more or less), so we will see.
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

Everything may change in the crypto world even though it is the month of the bear month. In 2017, the crypto market was enriched. the market may surprise us again. I think Altcoins will make money. I think the future is a shiny subcontractor. I do my research without investing and rushing.
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.
i dont belive in this, because 2017 was not bull year also, just many people always waiting for pump,but it is not normal,and not healty for crypto market in total
Kawasakigp

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

I thought that 2018 will be best year of cryptocurrency but manipulation of Tether and fuds from media and regulation rumorus they make bear market to be here for long time I hope in next months its going to be more active market than this year.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

Yes I agree with this and we shouldn't all be so disheartened by seeing the market red, we need to keep realistic expectations and having a bull run every year just isn't realistic.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

I would like, that the market would become more active and financially stable, because at the moment - there are a lot of benches, many companies do not go for profits and this can not but upset.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Nobody knows whats coming to cryptocurrency market, but in Q4 the market should be bullish, if we follow the previous year's chart. Now the question is, how far it can go before the end of this year? Maybe 20k again, or more than that.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

The first half of the year was indeed a bearish period for the crypto currency. However, this does not mean that the whole year will be like this. Still everything can change. Bitcoin on any given day can begin to grow actively, and after him all the altcoyins will go up. We know that bitcoin is very unpredictable. We've all been waiting for him to grow for too long, but this can happen any day and then the bears will turn into bulls.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

I do not think like you, I still think this year the crypto market will still grow well in Q4-2018. Although the market is currently down due to a number of factors that continue to be bad news, I think this is a good time to buy bitcoins and altcoins at low prices. I believe the crypto market in the near future will be exciting again, so many organizations are starting to enter the market, which makes market forecasts difficult to calculate. In my opinion, the good news will be released in the coming time, new capital will pour in and the market will go up.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

since most of the people already know how cryptocurrency is very profitable last year then there is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to increase even more this year.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

I think this statement still has 2 different possibilities because we know that in May yesterday there is still a sign that bullish is still possible this year, maybe there are some important aspects that will push it to happen towards the end of the year, who knows, just wait

ryanwalker389

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

I think crypto will start increasing any moment from now. That's my belief. I am very confident that the market will get itself back to normal. Things can't be going this way forever.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

We cannot conclude at this time, because there is still much time to determine if this year is truly the year of the bear market. We never had bull run at early 2017 too. This is crypto, anything is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: