Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 year of the bear market  (Read 1679 times)
hasonmmo4055

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

2018 has been one hell of a brutal year for the investors and yet there does not seem to be an end in sight for the woes of the investors. But wait until the end of the year  I believe there will be a stronger and stronger growth
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

It's true that this year has been bear dominated right from the beginning of the year. Most coins have lost value during this period which has inturn resulted to panic sales., We have however seen slight signs of improvement and we hope that the year will not end just as low, the market needs time to recover and it's a certainty that it will surely recover
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

I do not agree with the author, but now we really see a bear market, but everything can change overnight, by the end of the year we will see a bullish market growth.
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.
in my opinion it is so hard to predict something in the cryptocurrency world and to predict it right, so lets be ready to wverything
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

I do not agree with the author, but now we really see a bear market, but everything can change overnight, by the end of the year we will see a bullish market growth.
i thi k that every kopinion will be right in a way, so lets just wait and see what will happen next and lets wish for the best
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

Seems right in the present moment. Now at the end of June, there has not been any activity showing that the market is growing again. Think about your investment
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

The big bull market after September 4th, 2017 is a coincidence, first because the market has dropped sharply, and secondly because of the abnormally high ICO in 2017. So it brought a long time bull market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.

In my opinion, that is not true because i think every year there's a bear market and ofcourse still there's a bull market. Everytime market is always change so in believer of bull market i will become patient until its turn. So don't lose hope

Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

It is true, from the beginning of the year we see only a fall and it is not known when it will end and prices will start rising. Often I hear the forecast of market growth, but for 6 months the bearish trend has dominated. I do not presume to predict anything, but I propose to buy more cryptocurrency while it costs so little and just wait.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

Unfortunately, it is possible that all forecasts regarding the fact that bitcoin will grow - will not be justified. If now bitcoin is going down, it will lead to massive sales and a fall to an even lower level.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Many people who have certain knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies say that in the near future there are strong manipulations with the price of cryptocurrencies and the news background does not contribute to the large growth and frenzy of cryptocurrency. I believe that the bull trend will dominate the cryptocurrency market until the fall.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

indeed in the year 2018 bear market and in the market trading market is increasingly declining, and also every day I suffered losses because the market price of trade decreased, but I still try to make a profit.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

I think so. indeed the current market price decreased significantly. inevitably we have to keep holding until the market price returns to normal and I am sure it will happen near the end of the year.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

You evaluate the market too early this year. The strongest growth of the market in 2017 occurs at the end of the year. We can not evaluate the market before the end of this year

davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

I'm inclined to agree. But even if we won't see as much of a bull run as we saw in 2017, the market would improve from its current state. Projects are working extremely hard to improve their standings and one of this might be the key to attract more investors into the cryptoshpere

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

It would be helpful if you gave reasons why you think 2018 will be a bear market.

For those that were around last december when the price was going sky high for all crypto, it is pretty depressing to see market conditions like this for an entire half year.
But, actually, this has been incredibly healthy for crypto in the long run.

Crytpo sorely needs stability and btc especially needs to find it's stable, reliable price point.

If not, we will see another situation like last year where it shoots up momentarily and then crashes fo an extended period of time.
I don't think the market would be able to survive something like that again.

Overall, I want crypto to be adopted, mainstreamed, and have steady reliable growth rather than crazy speculation.
If you are here for just short term gains, the market has already shown just how easy it is to miss the timing on selling your coins for max profit.

Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

Indeed, now more people are aware of the presence of crypto currency. They also realize that this crypto currency brings many advantages, from those who do not have the capital at all until who have the capital for investment can feel the benefits in crypto currency. The key is patience because playing in crypto currency is not instant. All need a process. If the need for capital alone will benefit in months, so those who do not use the capital should be patient to wait until a longer time. Rest assured that everything will be beautiful in time.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

No one can tell when the next bull will come.After seeing the bull in 2017,it's normal that the price in bearish situation right now.Don't complain that market will fall or crypto is dead,just wait and stack your coin,so when the bull come you can grab your profit.
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

Just a lot of hamsters ran over this year. They play plums all the time, they don't know how to trade. That's the problem
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Same thought here mate,i believe the same way that this year and the next couple of years will be bearish,thats why i will forget about my folio that years and will check back after the bear gone.

We have plenty of earning when the whales pump the price last December 2017 but now we must admit that it will never come again.not this soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: