Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:54:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHPMiner for CGMiner v3.7.2 / SGMiner 4.1.0+ with multi rig support  (Read 11550 times)
prdatur (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

you say "reboot" command.
Is the user allowed to call "shutdown -r NOW"? can you test this within the command shell?
icaros

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:17:47 AM

/etc/sudoers:
# Allow members of group sudo to execute any command
%sudo   ALL=(ALL:ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL

user has access to run all commands with root.
bayo

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:03:57 PM

Hi i just test your php script and look very good but can you change the rig add script for allow cgminer api only for miner rig like knc avalon ant miner etc.So we can monitor this asic too.  Atm when trying add it say bad rpc info or something missing in this. ( Sorry my english ) And thanks for your time and script !!
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:30:10 PM

@icarus, will check it on weekend,

@bayo, Currently cgminer is the only one which is supported as "miner", i will check the other's too but all miners have one required dependency, there must exist some sort of api to which i can talk and recieve the information from the miner application. When a software does not provide an api i can not do much. but will check them.
bayo

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:28:49 PM

Hey idk if you understand what i mean. Atm this miner ( knc , avalon etc ) use cgminer. Also i can control it on cgremote with cgminer api. but with your panel cant add it because rpc part not run on miner side. It say and error ( normal ) . If can have possiblity bypass this it will be good for monitor more stuff ! Smiley
akabane

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:33:39 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 06:51:07 PM by akabane

Hey idk if you understand what i mean. Atm this miner ( knc , avalon etc ) use cgminer. Also i can control it on cgremote with cgminer api. but with your panel cant add it because rpc part not run on miner side. It say and error ( normal ) . If can have possiblity bypass this it will be good for monitor more stuff ! Smiley

+1 I also would like to known if there is a way to not use PHPMiner RPC and just the cgminer API (I do not need restart)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:12:28 AM

Hi guys, wow I really love the screenshot. Has anybody got this to run on Windows? If not, can I run it on my Raspberry Pi and connect remotely to my cgminer on Windows? Regards
hdzw

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:57:11 PM

Hi, I'm not good at PHP, but it seemed that there is a serious issue for your donate design:

// If we mine over 24 hours. Switch to donate pools.
            if ($rig_config['mining_time'] >= 100) { #86400

The comment mentioned 24 hours, but the actual value is 100 seconds. Once I croned this script in my rig, I will have to donate 15 minutes per 100 seconds.

I am not a PHP engineer, I check the php manual for time() is to return the current time measured in the number of seconds since the Unix Epoch (January 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT). Below is the code you calculate the time for $rig_config['mining_time']:

// The time from the last mining time.
                if (empty($rig_config['mining_last'])) {
                    $rig_config['mining_last'] = TIME_NOW;
                }

// Inc the mining time.
                $rig_config['mining_time'] += (TIME_NOW - $rig_config['mining_last']);
                $rig_config['mining_last'] = TIME_NOW;
_Crash_

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:03:44 PM

Looking at the screenshots, it looks very squashed. It would be better if it was sorted in blocks like "GPU's" and "General".

MiningSpace.net - MULTI-COIN / MULTI-POOL :: Miners Paid TX Fees! :: Europe :: Most Profitable Pool! :: Gigabit Connectivity :: 0% Fee!
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:57:48 PM

Hi, I'm not good at PHP, but it seemed that there is a serious issue for your donate design:

You saw it correctly, this would switch every 100 seconds. Sad

Oh man, thank you very much, shit, this was a debug value for me to test if it is working good. Tomorroww there will be an update which fix this also with the issue fix to reboot linux machine.

Sorry for that, just forgot to change it back to the 86400 seconds.
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

Looking at the screenshots, it looks very squashed. It would be better if it was sorted in blocks like "GPU's" and "General".

Why GPU's and General ? What do you put into General section?

In the first time i had just a table with the gpu's but after i decided to extend the script to connect multiple rig's it was required to have for each rig a seperated table with the gpu's
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:00:30 PM

Hi guys, wow I really love the screenshot. Has anybody got this to run on Windows? If not, can I run it on my Raspberry Pi and connect remotely to my cgminer on Windows? Regards

Yes this will work, I think your rasp pi has a normal linux running with a webserver ?
Sorry don't have a rasp pi so that's why I am asking Smiley
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:44:18 PM

+1 I also would like to known if there is a way to not use PHPMiner RPC and just the cgminer API (I do not need restart)

Sorry it is not possible to run this without phpminer rpc. The problem is that my system supports multi rig setup.
PHPMiner rpc is required in order to restart cgminer, reboot the rig and reading / writing the config files to cgiminer.
This is needed to ensure that cgminer is started with the latest config's which you configurated.
Also when you switch a pool group, the new pool config needs to be written to the cgminer.conf file.
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:52:29 PM

New version available: 1.1.0

Changes:
  - Fixed donate time within cron
  - Fixed reboot rig on linux

After updates always update the phpminer rpcclient and restart the service.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:11:57 PM

Hi awesome tool you wrote there.

I am trying to let it run from a Rapsberry Pi and control all the Windows OS-based Miners in my LAN. However I ask myself if you do have a pre-compiled Win32 Binary of your dedicated cgminer version?

And in what format do I use the "cgminer_config_path" and "kernel-path" directives on Windows?
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:24:49 PM

Hi awesome tool you wrote there.

I am trying to let it run from a Rapsberry Pi and control all the Windows OS-based Miners in my LAN. However I ask myself if you do have a pre-compiled Win32 Binary of your dedicated cgminer version?

And in what format do I use the "cgminer_config_path" and "kernel-path" directives on Windows?

I didn't compiled the cgminer to win32, but it is not required. The enhancements are, that you can see the current mining pool a bit faster and that you can switch pool strategies. All other features are also available with just the normal cgminer version.

kernel-path: Can't really tell, also i saw that my kernel path is completely invalid (this directly does not exist at my machine)

cgminer_config_path: This is the path where your cgminer.conf file exist. If it does not exist, choose a directory of your choice.
The requirement is, that the webserver user (on which the webserver runs) has access to create, read and write files
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:36:20 PM

New version: 1.1.1

Changes:
  - Fix error while setup when CGMiner does not return valid version.
  - Add feature to collapse mining groups, an average value will be displayed for all rig's, rig's which have problems are shown always
  - Add global hashrate sum
  - Add hashrate sum per rig

After updates always update the phpminer rpcclient and restart the service.
sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:42:54 AM

Hi, I am getting "The cronjob never ran!" on a new installation, but it has run multiple times already...
What else could be wrong?

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:47:27 PM

Hi, I am getting "The cronjob never ran!" on a new installation, but it has run multiple times already...
What else could be wrong?

Can you go to the console an run the cronjob manually? what does it say?
gsupp

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:22:17 PM

You saw it correctly, this would switch every 100 seconds. Sad

Oh man, thank you very much, shit, this was a debug value for me to test if it is working good. Tomorroww there will be an update which fix this also with the issue fix to reboot linux machine.

Sorry for that, just forgot to change it back to the 86400 seconds.

I really wish you had disclosed that this will switch your rigs to mine for you as a donation. I read all though the website and this thread and there's no mention of it.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: