Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:47:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][MULTI] Hash.so multicoin pool with easy coin switching, 40 coins!  (Read 30176 times)
levcek28

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:36:50 PM

Hello!

My transactions from leaf.hash.so to Cryptsy have not arrive. I wait 24 hours and nothing. I already wrote to Cryptsy, but i need TX to prove. Can you look at my account. I only have 5 transactions, and nothing have arrive to cryptsy.
My account name is levcek28.

Thanks
Coolb2

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:57:15 PM

Hey Hash.so

i love your site, especially you have the most profitable coins at this time and you web switcher is great. My question, we haven`t had any news for a while on the Profit switcher.
at night i point my miners at another pool that does profit switching since i can`t do it manually, but i would love to leave everything here  24hrs/day

any updates to give is on it.?

thanks

Coolb2
Mellnik

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:00:53 PM

Server at Hetzner in Germany. Fail  Cheesy
kammando

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:06:24 AM

Please unluck kammando... can't log back into TAGcoin Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.
buny

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:18:43 PM

worked six o'clock in the pool ... Fourth part of the day ... and nothing in the account ... patience over.  Smiley it DOGE.  Smiley
Round Shares
Est. Shares   7356969 (done: 455.69%)
Pool Valid   33525053
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:57:25 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 08:15:43 PM by BitCoinPokerBro

WTF I can't log in to hash.so keeps giving "invalid login details" error. When clearly the details are correct!!!

Appears to be working?
mystix

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:58:27 AM

Hey there..
Been checking in over the last week, and getting no hints on the IRC channel so thought Id ask here.

Whats up with DOGE? Steady 45 or more Mhash on the pool every time I've checked in, yet no blocks for a week. I had to switch my mining to other pools for a while, even though this is my favorite. A lot of the time Doge is just too profitable to ignore, even though I do like a lot of the alternatives you provide.

..any plans on bringing it back? Just really really bad luck?

Also, for those who ask for updates on individual transfers to Cryptsy. ..I hope you're waiting at least a day before panicking on this. They can be faster then that, but often they are just really really slow. Of course if the transaction isn't even started that isn't the problem, but they're pretty well known for being slow. This is -especially- true when they're busy. So if theres some big rally, dont plan on sending your coins and getting in on it within the hour. Too many stories, and my own experience over quite a lot of transfers show its just not going to happen.
parsona

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:32:13 AM

Hey there..
Been checking in over the last week, and getting no hints on the IRC channel so thought Id ask here.

Whats up with DOGE? Steady 45 or more Mhash on the pool every time I've checked in, yet no blocks for a week. I had to switch my mining to other pools for a while, even though this is my favorite. A lot of the time Doge is just too profitable to ignore, even though I do like a lot of the alternatives you provide.

Also, for those who ask for updates on individual transfers to Cryptsy. ..I hope you're waiting at least a day before panicking on this. They can be faster then that, but often they are just really really slow. Of course if the transaction isn't even started that isn't the problem, but they're pretty well known for being slow. This is -especially- true when they're busy. So if theres some big rally, dont plan on sending your coins and getting in on it within the hour. Too many stories, and my own experience over quite a lot of transfers show its just not going to happen.

The dogecoin pool on hash.so is too low on hashrate to have a good possibility of finding a block.  You will need to join a bigger dogecoin pool to get any coins in a decent time.

Leafcoin transfers from Hash.so to cryptsy is not working.  There is no transaction in the leaf blockchain itself.  Its not about cryptsy being slow.  OP hasn't been around to answer any queries recently so it is a little worrying. 
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:37:00 AM

Great site and I love the switching feature! A few suggestions:

1. Please add NYAN coin, CRAFTcoin (#1 on coinchoose most of the time), ORBIT (#1 on coinchoose a lot of times).

2. Your doge pool does not show TX ID, so Cryptsy doesn't give me the coins I sent from your pool because I have NO PROOF. The transactions tab under doge.hash.so does not show hyperlinked TX ID where I can click or copy and paste.

3. Please add a second pool switching drop down menu like the one you have to switch workers to let user browse to the other pool  WITHOUT switching the workers just to check out the pool difficulty and I do this sometimes on my phone or even PC and its not as easy as a dropdown.

4. The homepage hash.so and www.hash.so both go to csc.hash.so. Is that how you designed it? Doesnt make sense.

5. Would you please make a main page that shows the status of all your pools in one page? like your home page? like people talk about your automatic switching, I have no idea where to find it.

6. Your DOGE pool is stuck and doesnt find a block. Something is happening. Wasted a lot of hours of my rig on that.
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:39:14 AM

Hey there..

The dogecoin pool on hash.so is too low on hashrate to have a good possibility of finding a block.  You will need to join a bigger dogecoin pool to get any coins in a decent time.

Leafcoin transfers from Hash.so to cryptsy is not working.  There is no transaction in the leaf blockchain itself.  Its not about cryptsy being slow.  OP hasn't been around to answer any queries recently so it is a little worrying. 

My leaf transfers to https://www.coinmarket.io/wallet are almost instant. Unlike Cryptsy that I cant deposit ANYTHING ANYMORE without the coins never arriving, opening a ticket, getting a response that I have to prove myself, then digging in the pool TX ID and replying back to Cryptsy and waiting another 24 hours. Cryptsy is getting really bad.
parsona

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:48:05 AM

Hey there..

My leaf transfers to https://www.coinmarket.io/wallet are almost instant. Unlike Cryptsy that I cant deposit ANYTHING ANYMORE without the coins never arriving, opening a ticket, getting a response that I have to prove myself, then digging in the pool TX ID and replying back to Cryptsy and waiting another 24 hours. Cryptsy is getting really bad.

The thing is that my leaf transfer does not even exist in the leafcoin blockchain.   Cryptsy can't be blamed for that, can it?
hash.so (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:50:53 AM

The thing is that my leaf transfer does not even exist in the leafcoin blockchain.   Cryptsy can't be blamed for that, can it?

Sorry have been very busy, IRC is a place where you can get faster support. Can you PM me with your details and I can take a look. I'm not sure which explorer you used, this one seems to be correct:

http://explorer.leafco.in/

Hello!

My transactions from leaf.hash.so to Cryptsy have not arrive. I wait 24 hours and nothing. I already wrote to Cryptsy, but i need TX to prove. Can you look at my account. I only have 5 transactions, and nothing have arrive to cryptsy.
My account name is levcek28.

Thanks

http://explorer.leafco.in/address/fL3idFB9ztv6hfWG9M8sjpaUybdyctnRe4

All of your transactions are in the blockchain, you can look up the TX IDs from there Smiley

Server at Hetzner in Germany. Fail  Cheesy
Not very constructive feedback, what's wrong with Hetzner? And do you have suggestions for a better host? (because hetzner has issues, I'm just curious if our issues are the same)

1. Please add NYAN coin, CRAFTcoin (#1 on coinchoose most of the time), ORBIT (#1 on coinchoose a lot of times).

2. Your doge pool does not show TX ID, so Cryptsy doesn't give me the coins I sent from your pool because I have NO PROOF. The transactions tab under doge.hash.so does not show hyperlinked TX ID where I can click or copy and paste.

3. Please add a second pool switching drop down menu like the one you have to switch workers to let user browse to the other pool  WITHOUT switching the workers just to check out the pool difficulty and I do this sometimes on my phone or even PC and its not as easy as a dropdown.

4. The homepage hash.so and www.hash.so both go to csc.hash.so. Is that how you designed it? Doesnt make sense.

5. Would you please make a main page that shows the status of all your pools in one page? like your home page? like people talk about your automatic switching, I have no idea where to find it.

6. Your DOGE pool is stuck and doesnt find a block. Something is happening. Wasted a lot of hours of my rig on that.
1) Added to the list. I'll try to do another coin add sprint during the weekend. Current list is:

rapid, mint, karmacoins, titcoin, dopecoin, neocoin, chncoin, fastcoin, franco, litecoin, galaxycoin, sexcoin, bottlecaps, lemoncoin, xivra, binarycoin, bit gem, cosmoscoin, cinnamoncoin, stablecoin, grandcoin, starcoin, hobonickels, ORBIT, CRAFTcoin, NYAN

We will see how that goes Smiley

2) This is going to get fixed today or tomorrow

3) There is now a "Coin list" hoover thing in there, it's just a rough first pass, but I think it's already very useful.

4) It doesn't make much sense, but I just haven't had time to do a proper homepage yet. Functionality before glitter Smiley

5) I will, most of the information will probably also be available from the hoover dropdown, it's going to be good Smiley

6) Doge pool is indeed sad, but no matter how I look at it, or do things to it. It just doesn't look broken. It's just bad luck Sad

Thanks for the feedback!

And thank you everyone for mining with us!

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.
srknbyr

Activity: 661
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:42:18 PM

My transactions are lost, in the web site i see 17 transactions total 276402.44511173 debit,ap but in my wallet i see 2 transactions total 61383.81587254? my wallet is up to date? what is the reason??? Huh

.▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▌       ▀▀▀█████████
█████████▄          ▀██████
██████████▄          ▀█████
██████████           █████
███████████    ▄██▄   █████
███████████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
.digilira.||||
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:38:27 PM

My transactions are lost, in the web site i see 17 transactions total 276402.44511173 debit,ap but in my wallet i see 2 transactions total 61383.81587254? my wallet is up to date? what is the reason??? Huh
You need to upgrade to a new leafcoin wallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430091.0 I see your transactions on the block explorers just fine. Thanks for mining with us, and let me know if you need anything else!

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
srknbyr

Activity: 661
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:45:01 PM

You need to upgrade to a new leafcoin wallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430091.0 I see your transactions on the block explorers just fine. Thanks for mining with us, and let me know if you need anything else!

Thank you for fast response, its my fault, i upgraded to new version of my wallet. Now everything looks fine Smiley Thanks again

.▄███████████████████████▄
██████▌       ▀▀▀█████████
█████████▄          ▀██████
██████████▄          ▀█████
███████████    ▄██▄   █████
███████████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
.digilira.||||
xeraks

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:03:25 PM

I was locked out for erroneous input pin, help restore account.

P.S. sory 4 my english
mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:35:33 PM

aaaaaaaaa, my acount is locked ~?
Please unlock un acount, my acount name is mimini0147

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:08:14 PM

Unlocked you both.

hash.so (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:13:05 PM

Unlocked you both.

mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:42:23 PM

Unlocked you both.

but my account is still locked

Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: