Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][MULTI] Hash.so multicoin pool with easy coin switching, 40 coins!  (Read 30174 times)
AbiTxGroup

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:09:47 PM

I created an account under cosmocoin pool, but I wanted to add another worker for reddcoin.  how do you select a specific coin for an specific worker? or is the only way to switch coins manually? because that's the only option I noticed on the webiste.  I wanted to use several pools for multiminer with your pools, but it seems it can't do it.  Thanks in advance.
From the info that you posted, I read that you want to be able to switch individual workers to specific coins from the web page.  If that is correct, currently, I have not found a way to do that either.

The coin switching option is tied to the user account only.  So when you select a new coin to mine, it switches your workers of your account to the new coin, but only the workers using port 1337.

It would be nice to be able to have the option to switch specific workers only.

I only have a few scrypt miners, but I have two of them on port 1337 and one of them on the port for a specific coin (SOL port 3385).  With this setup of course, I can only use the web page to auto-switch two of the miners.  The "SOL" miner has to be changed from the console by me if I want to mine a different coin.

OK.  I just spent a few minutes to read about multiminer on github and it looks like you can just setup each pool you want to use by their specific ports.  At hash.so to see each coins specific port that it uses, select the "Getting Started" link while on that coins pool page.

EDIT NOTE:  BTW, reddcoin uses port 3371

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:01:49 PM

I created an account under cosmocoin pool, but I wanted to add another worker for reddcoin.  how do you select a specific coin for an specific worker? or is the only way to switch coins manually? because that's the only option I noticed on the webiste.  I wanted to use several pools for multiminer with your pools, but it seems it can't do it.  Thanks in advance.
From the info that you posted, I read that you want to be able to switch individual workers to specific coins from the web page.  If that is correct, currently, I have not found a way to do that either.

The coin switching option is tied to the user account only.  So when you select a new coin to mine, it switches your workers of your account to the new coin, but only the workers using port 1337.

It would be nice to be able to have the option to switch specific workers only.

I only have a few scrypt miners, but I have two of them on port 1337 and one of them on the port for a specific coin (SOL port 3385).  With this setup of course, I can only use the web page to auto-switch two of the miners.  The "SOL" miner has to be changed from the console by me if I want to mine a different coin.

OK.  I just spent a few minutes to read about multiminer on github and it looks like you can just setup each pool you want to use by their specific ports.  At hash.so to see each coins specific port that it uses, select the "Getting Started" link while on that coins pool page.

EDIT NOTE:  BTW, reddcoin uses port 3371

That's the info I was looking for, because everytime I switch to another pool, the dashboard kept saying port 1337, so I was asking myself how does the server know which coin I'm mining? that's when I noticed inthe corner you have to do it manually.  However, if there are different port numbers for each coin then I can do it, but I didn't see that info in the pool.  I just noticed after switching to the pool, in the getting started section it shows the port.  So in that case I only need one worker, I just need to specify the port number in multiminer for each specific coin. Thanks!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AbiTxGroup

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:12:29 PM

That's the info I was looking for, because everytime I switch to another pool, the dashboard kept saying port 1337, so I was asking myself how does the server know which coin I'm mining? that's when I noticed inthe corner you have to do it manually.  However, if there are different port numbers for each coin then I can do it, but I didn't see that info in the pool.  I just noticed after switching to the pool, in the getting started section it shows the port.  So in that case I only need one worker, I just need to specify the port number in multiminer for each specific coin. Thanks!

Great.  Glad that worked out.
hash.so (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:34:39 AM

Ugh, should have gotten to this sooner, sorry! Going through everything in one go is not fun Smiley

any chance to get API access for coin switching?
Not yet, but I'll get it added, no ETA, working on other stuff first.

What's wrong with Hetzner? And do you have suggestions for a better host? (because hetzner has issues, I'm just curious if our issues are the same)

1. Hetzner sells you Destop PCs as server.
2. They null route and block your server for many hours if you get a small DoS attack lol
3. Germany has insane laws regarding internet

For a european network you should choose a server in the Netherlands (i.e. i3d.net) or in France (i.e. OVH).
Thanks for the server suggestions. I don't care that the "servers" are desktops, I need to have extras anyways, this way is just cheaper. The problem I have is they will null route quite small attacks, which I work around by having a pool of IPs, so if they null route an IP, I can just switch everything to new IPs. It would be the same with other providers, but they might allow larger attacks. (none will allow multi GBit attacks for extended periods of time, at least not cheaply)

I have an idea which would be uber-cool and most probably not TOO hard to implement: "Pay-out and switch pool" (short POASP).

With POASP, my account settings would have a limit for the currently mined currency and a select box with the available pools (like you already have for pool-switching.

I would enter a limit, the pool to switch to, and once the limit is reached the system would do a (complete) payout for this currency and switch to this preselected pool.
And because POASP would be a currency/pool-dependent setting I could do this for other currencies as well.
I looked, but it is not quite as easy as it sounds. I'll add it to my list of things to do.

Just joined hash.so and this coin switching thing is brilliant! But... I have yet to get it working. The problem is this:
And that´s it, my workers are still mining CSC.
As discussed in IRC, If you end up mining CSC on port 1337 it means username or worker name has incorrect capitalization (UsErname vs. username). I'll need to change it so that it works consistently and correctly, or that you get an error if you do it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I really LOVED it that you pre-announced the start of Rubycoin and the pool was ready to start :thumbsup:

Will you do this more often?
Thanks! I will try to do it more often, coin launches are fun Smiley

I'll get fastcoin added to the pool. It's an annoyingly fast coin, so its profitably might not be as great as it looks because it can have a lot of orphans.

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.
dstaire

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:54:18 PM

Recently i signup with hash.so and i am mining flappy coin. but whenever i go to "Edit Account" and past my wallet address than pin and update all settings update successfully but my Wallet Address isn't appear in CASH OUT section.

When i reload same page my wallet address disappear from Account Detail.

i repeat same thing many time but i can't (or hash.so) set my wallet address.

so what is problem with this HuhHuhHuh? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
TrollCoins

Activity: 404
Merit: 329

One coin to Troll them all

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:34:20 PM

How bout some love for some trolls? I had a few guys approach me asking to contact you directly to see what we could do to get added. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Thanks!

Sticker87

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:02:38 PM

Any chance Dnotes Coin is coming soon?
broben05

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:17:21 PM

Want to say your site is great.  The coin switching is clean simple and wonderful.  One of the best pools I've come across as far as usability.  Its a multicoin pool done right each coin has full statistics, coin changes are a click away.  Not tied into auto-switching based on profitability is a plus for me.  Looking forward to what is to come.

fuji89

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:22:55 PM

Anyone know why i havent received any RubbitCoins after 5hours of mining?? :S I mean it shows only zero at confirmed/unconfirmed section :/.
zorafex

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:33:50 AM

I agree with others VERY nice pool. Coin switching is great and the speeds seem great too.

Need any server admins or developers?
Frifocoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:31:52 AM

Please unlock my account.
My username is "Sportka4321".
Thanks!

Please, what is happening. Yesterday I had the whole day blocked account. On your pool has notified me that I have to unblock Check for information on my e-mail. I still did not reach no report on the necessary steps.

Still blocked, no support I am very unhappy with this approach.
My coins hanging in the air and I can not get Among these, it is the fifth day.
Please help us like you solved a similar problem. Thank you very much. I'm sorry for my englisch.
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:26:13 PM

Recently i signup with hash.so and i am mining flappy coin. but whenever i go to "Edit Account" and past my wallet address than pin and update all settings update successfully but my Wallet Address isn't appear in CASH OUT section.

When i reload same page my wallet address disappear from Account Detail.

i repeat same thing many time but i can't (or hash.so) set my wallet address.

so what is problem with this HuhHuhHuh? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
As we talked in IRC, we only allow one payout address into our system, and you tried to use same one for two accounts.

Anyone know why i havent received any RubbitCoins after 5hours of mining?? :S I mean it shows only zero at confirmed/unconfirmed section :/.
Come to IRC and we can figure it out.

I agree with others VERY nice pool. Coin switching is great and the speeds seem great too.

Need any server admins or developers?
Thanks! I might need developers, but I'm too much of a control freak to let anyone help me Smiley Thanks for the offer though!

Still blocked, no support I am very unhappy with this approach.
My coins hanging in the air and I can not get Among these, it is the fifth day.
Please help us like you solved a similar problem. Thank you very much. I'm sorry for my englisch.

Sorry for the delay, I thought we already handled this in IRC. Your account has been unlocked, but it should have sent you an unlock email when you tried to login.

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
ntz

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:47:33 AM

What about adding Auracoin?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:37:17 PM

Any ETA on Auto yet?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

Any ETA on Auto yet?
Sadly no ETA yet Sad Been busy with non pool related things, hopefully get more time to work on it next week. I have made at least some progress, but maybe it was also a little bit more complex than I anticipated.

I think you meant AuroraCoin: http://auroracoin.org/ if so, it's probably going to be added soon.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:49:23 PM

Any ETA on Auto yet?
Sadly no ETA yet Sad Been busy with non pool related things, hopefully get more time to work on it next week. I have made at least some progress, but maybe it was also a little bit more complex than I anticipated.
Thanks for the update, As soon as it's running I'll be moving over to try it out.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
danetti

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:58:38 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 08:16:18 PM by danetti

hash.so, any plans to add Horsecoin (HORS)?
seems promising

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=489289.0
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:59:19 PM

Used the new stratum server stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/  but no hashes in pool.
Had to change to old stratum stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:3401.
Seems it didn't even counted for the payment??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
infojunkiePHD

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:26:47 PM

I've been using hash.so for weeks and weeks now. It remains to be the only pool I've used for more than just a few days, mostly because of its stability and transparency.

thumbs up!
caution

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:07:21 PM

I think you meant AuroraCoin: http://auroracoin.org/ if so, it's probably going to be added soon.

cool, waiting for this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: