Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:54:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][MULTI] Hash.so multicoin pool with easy coin switching, 40 coins!  (Read 30176 times)
n00bminer

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:20:35 AM

I bumped my donations as this is the best pool(s).  the switching of workers to other coins is teh bomb!
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:28:59 AM

The best part about this pool is I haven't experience any downtime since I joined 3-4 weeks ago even while other pools were getting ddosed to hell hash.so was hashing away without issue.
leo1971

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:49:04 AM

hi guys Smiley

any chance to get API access for coin switching?
Mellnik

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:07:31 PM

Server at Hetzner in Germany. Fail  Cheesy
Not very constructive feedback, what's wrong with Hetzner? And do you have suggestions for a better host? (because hetzner has issues, I'm just curious if our issues are the same)

1. Hetzner sells you Destop PCs as server.
2. They null route and block your server for many hours if you get a small DoS attack lol
3. Germany has insane laws regarding internet

For a european network you should choose a server in the Netherlands (i.e. i3d.net) or in France (i.e. OVH).
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:51:46 PM

I have an idea which would be uber-cool and most probably not TOO hard to implement: "Pay-out and switch pool" (short POASP).

With POASP, my account settings would have a limit for the currently mined currency and a select box with the available pools (like you already have for pool-switching.

I would enter a limit, the pool to switch to, and once the limit is reached the system would do a (complete) payout for this currency and switch to this preselected pool.
And because POASP would be a currency/pool-dependent setting I could do this for other currencies as well.

Choosing a fixed pool to switch to doesn't make sense.
It would need to be an automatic choice based on difficulty, block reward and maybe something else.
So first make automatic switch; then different trigger conditions (including payout threshold) can be implemented.

Frifocoin

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:06:26 AM

Please unlock my account.
My username is "Sportka4321".
Thanks!
Frifocoin

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:26:10 AM

Thanks!

Please, what is happening. Yesterday I had the whole day blocked account. On your pool has notified me that I have to unblock Check for information on my e-mail. I still did not reach no report on the necessary steps.
kosmonauti

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:00:16 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 05:24:00 PM by kosmonauti

Can you add BEE now is topical.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461550.0

Favourite better pool, where I worked and I worked on many  Grin

edit:
And make fee 1-2%, you deserve it, pool works as a Swiss watch  Cool

edit 2:
ideas  Grin

http://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt
Sticker87

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:26:42 PM

Hi all!

Just joined hash.so and this coin switching thing is brilliant! But... I have yet to get it working. The problem is this:

1. I joined by creating an account at your moon pool (moon.hash.so).

2. I pointed ten or so workers at stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337 (so far so good, cgminer on my rigs shows I´m connected, shares are being submitted, ect.)

3. I used the top right dropdown menu to switch my workers to moon

This is when I run into a problem. My moon.hash.so -dashboard showed my hashrate to be zero and no workers being connected. After reading through this forum I discovered that for some reason I was mining CSC and I cannot switch. When I use the dropdown menu to swith my workers to another pool I get the notification saying:

"Workers switched to MOON. This only works if miners are pointed to stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/ or stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/"

And that´s it, my workers are still mining CSC. Moon is the one I currently want to mine but I also tried switching to other coins to no effect.

So... I´d be greatful if someone can tell me what did I do wrong?

BTW, any chance Dnotes Coin could be added to the site?

I´d really REALLY like this worker switching issue solved as I have about 15 MH/s hashing power spread on a dozen rigs and reconfiguring cgminer everytime I want to switch coin is a pain.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:54:03 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 06:29:24 PM by BitCoinPokerBro

Hi all!

Just joined hash.so and this coin switching thing is brilliant! But... I have yet to get it working. The problem is this:

2. I pointed ten or so workers at stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337 (so far so good, cgminer on my rigs shows I´m connected, shares are being submitted, ect.)

This is when I run into a problem. My moon.hash.so -dashboard showed my hashrate to be zero and no workers being connected. After reading through this forum I discovered that for some reason I was mining CSC and I cannot switch. When I use the dropdown menu to swith my workers to another pool I get the notification saying:

"Workers switched to MOON. This only works if miners are pointed to stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/ or stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/"

And that´s it, my workers are still mining CSC. Moon is the one I currently want to mine but I also tried switching to other coins to no effect.

I´d really REALLY like this worker switching issue solved as I have about 15 MH/s hashing power spread on a dozen rigs and reconfiguring cgminer everytime I want to switch coin is a pain.

Did you see this notification?

Edit: Make sure your miner port is set to 1337 it's working fine for me
Sticker87

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:12:28 PM

Hi all!

Did you see this notification?

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab194/liquidxskin/hashsonotify_zpsffe0c084.png

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon because I've just recently set my miners to start mining Digibyte without any sort of confirmation from the pool hashrate indicator.

In times like these it would be a lot easier to have a URL for each coin instead of stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/ so we know for sure our miners are mining the correct coin.

Edit: Actually my miners are still being sent to CORG even though I switched to DGB

No, I didn´t see that notification. It seems to be only on the Digibyte pool site. There are no issues with the CSC (that I´m now stuck mining) dashboard page, I can see my hashrate, balances and everything. Withdrawals are working too, tested this by sending 200 CSC to my cryptsy account.

Also if I set my workers to moon only -stratum (found on the "getting started" section) I can mine moon no problem, hashrate indicator works and so forth.
Frifocoin

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:40:27 PM

Thanks!

Please, what is happening. Yesterday I had the whole day blocked account. On your pool has notified me that I have to unblock Check for information on my e-mail. I still did not reach no report on the necessary steps.

This supposed to be like the support for customers or clients pool. For the third day please to solve the problem about blocking my account (absolutely do not know why it was blocked). The pool just look at each other and solve the problem of their clients. This is a warning and possibly a mirror for the future conduct of their breadwinner. I know from my outstretched Coin already see you again in my life (I sound so Smother). Thus I lost my profile in real time. And yet how can you inform email support where none exists.
leo1971

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:46:35 AM

"Aww, you decided that our pool is not worth much to you Sad Please consider increasing your donation, servers and our time is not free."

will do but please answer me if an API based way of switching coins will be available any time soon?
Sticker87

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:56:17 PM

"I'm busy at the moment, can you pop to IRC and we can figure out what the issue is.

It sounds like you might have incorrect capitalization on your username or worker name, it works, but you would be stuck mining CSC.

I'll respond to the thread later, when I have time to go through all the messages. Thanks for mining with us (hopefully soon Wink)"

Thanks for the quick reply, it was indeed incorrect capitalization that was causing the issue. Coin switching now works like a charm! I just set my donation percentage to 1.5 and I´ll up it to 2 by the end of the week if everything keeps running smoothly.

BTW: Any chance of having that DNotes pool so I could switch all my miners to Hash.So? Right now I´m using only 1/3 of my rigs to mine mooncoin...
eva123

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:29:42 PM

Great pool!! Wish u all the best! KEEP GOIN! Smiley
DenverMoscow

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:55:06 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 10:23:27 AM by DenverMoscow

Del
Blogger™

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:00:03 PM

It has been a long time and I have not got any coins. I am mining for more than 3 hours now but nothing showed up. Hope you could help me to solve  this.
mystix

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:23:56 AM

"Aww, you decided that our pool is not worth much to you Sad Please consider increasing your donation, servers and our time is not free."

Yeah.. I'm inclined to inch mine up cause the place works great. ..but also think it should be acknowledged that some of us donated, (even if it was only 0.5%) even when the request was 0%.
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:44:32 PM

I created an account under cosmocoin pool, but I wanted to add another worker for reddcoin.  how do you select a specific coin for an specific worker? or is the only way to switch coins manually? because that's the only option I noticed on the webiste.  I wanted to use several pools for multiminer with your pools, but it seems it can't do it.  Thanks in advance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptohard

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

Please help! I start to mining reddcoin with cgminer 3.7.2 but it gave me low kh/s~20. this is my bat file
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer  --scrypt --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/ -u x -p x -I 13 --thread-concurrency 15508 -w 256 -g 1 --temp-target 80 --temp-cutoff 90 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-engine 1120 --gpu-memclock 1500
my video is msi r9 270x gaming 2g
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: