Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][MULTI] Hash.so multicoin pool with easy coin switching, 40 coins!  (Read 30174 times)
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:05:04 PM

i cant insert my wallet for manual payout
is there anything wrong in SMC pool?

It should work perfectly. Have you insert the pin correctly ? Do you get any error ?

actually i can't paste my wallet address
i can't type anythings in address field
im using firefox
is it normal?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hash.so (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:12:16 PM

i cant insert my wallet for manual payout
is there anything wrong in SMC pool?

It should work perfectly. Have you insert the pin correctly ? Do you get any error ?

actually i can't paste my wallet address
i can't type anythings in address field
im using firefox
is it normal?
Yes, sorry it's a bit confusing. You need to add it "Account details" first (you can use 0 as an auto payment amount, but I suggest you enable auto payments as well, for obvious security reasons Smiley

Thank you for mining with us!

LeafCoin has had a great start, already up to 60Mh/s!!

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:20:52 PM

Yes, sorry it's a bit confusing. You need to add it "Account details" first (you can use 0 as an auto payment amount, but I suggest you enable auto payments as well, for obvious security reasons Smiley

No it isn't. It should work. Try with other browser ? Or clear the cache in Firefox.
oh, thanks guys
problem solved
i used hash.so method
demlasjr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:28:31 PM

No it isn't. It should work. Try with other browser ? Or clear the cache in Firefox.
oh, thanks guys
problem solved
i used hash.so method

You're welcome. If you need any other help or have problems, just join the irc, we are faster there Smiley
PassPhra

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:33:52 PM

I like the good solid hashrates from multipool but want the freedom to easily choose the coins which i want to mine.
Your pool is a perfect addtition to that and it has a nice growing flow of miners.

Keep it up. (currently mining Smartcoin).
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:46:46 PM

I like the good solid hashrates from multipool but want the freedom to easily choose the coins which i want to mine.
Your pool is a perfect addtition to that and it has a nice growing flow of miners.

Keep it up. (currently mining Smartcoin).
Thanks for the kind words! I just recently started really driving miners to the pool. I wanted to make sure that it's stable before we add more miners.

I think I'll raise the fee to 1% within a week or so, this makes the pool generate income so I can spend it on servers! Or maybe I should just set everyone up with 1% donation that they can remove, I might try that first, it seems more fair and probably generates enough coins to pay for the servers.

Thank You all the miners! My pool would definitely have a different feel to it if you weren't there (ghost town) Smiley

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:03:20 PM

May I make a little feature request? In the mobile site, add difficulty and related coin info (maybe in the stats page), it's very useful when choosing which coin to mine (which can already be switched on the mobile version). Thanks!

hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:50:06 PM

May I make a little feature request? In the mobile site, add difficulty and related coin info (maybe in the stats page), it's very useful when choosing which coin to mine (which can already be switched on the mobile version). Thanks!
(and maybe a way to swap to a different coin frontend, without moving workers Smiley )

It's on my list of things to fix, I haven't been doing much to the mobile interface. But I will try to get these added soon!

TomcioxPL

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

I forgot my pin code. What now? Suport by www do not write off:/
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:30:56 PM

Sorry for the delay missed the email, found it and replying to it now!

TomcioxPL

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:59:19 AM

Sorry for the delay missed the email, found it and replying to it now!

Now everything works! Thanks
Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:05:06 AM

Hello, i am mining at your /leaf.hash.so/
and i expirienced a problem, my auto pay didnt send coins, he took it but didnt send it, when i look at tranasaction it has coment ''problem"
1 auto send before this work normaly.. what hapend with my coins?

It is all good
Victoo

Activity: 393

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:24:14 AM

I am still learning and soon gonna try this.
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:54:28 AM

Leaf pool went up insanely fast, and because of that we need to get more server. So our pool now defaults to 1% donation "fee", you can still remove/reduce/increase it if you wish. We hope that our pool is able to operate like this, and I don't see why it wouldn't.

Thank You for mining with us!

and i expirienced a problem, my auto pay didnt send coins, he took it but didnt send it, when i look at tranasaction it has coment ''problem"
I'll resend them if we didn't send them, did you check your wallet if the coins arrived?

The "problem" thing happens when we can't get the transaction id back from the servers wallet. We mark it as "problem", so we can look into the issue and figure out if we transferred the coins or not. This was done to prevent double payout issue we had on one of our pools. Apparent leaf is also suffering from it.

TL;DR: Payout for "problem" transaction ids might be delayed, but I will make 100% sure you will get all of your coins!

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:38:33 AM

we need more hash power on the doge pool!
variability is too high and we are waiting the block for almost a full day :-/
let's hope at least it has a good payout :-)

Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:22:34 AM

Leaf pool went up insanely fast, and because of that we need to get more server. So our pool now defaults to 1% donation "fee", you can still remove/reduce/increase it if you wish. We hope that our pool is able to operate like this, and I don't see why it wouldn't.

Thank You for mining with us!

I'll resend them if we didn't send them, did you check your wallet if the coins arrived?

The "problem" thing happens when we can't get the transaction id back from the servers wallet. We mark it as "problem", so we can look into the issue and figure out if we transferred the coins or not. This was done to prevent double payout issue we had on one of our pools. Apparent leaf is also suffering from it.

TL;DR: Payout for "problem" transaction ids might be delayed, but I will make 100% sure you will get all of your coins!

yea its all good now Wink

It is all good
infojunkiePHD

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:45:53 AM

Tired of lurking, so my first post will be to say hash.so has been the most profitable pool I've been on with my little 280x. Plus he's nice and lets me bullshit all day in the IRC channel.

Also, I hear he's got a new logo.
SoftCore

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:44:24 PM

Had to come and comment this awesome pool. Been mining now for 2 days and I'm definitely going to stay here. If you read this and decide to join this pool join us at the same time in IRC (#hash.so @ freenode).
Pajkho

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:50:25 PM

Please add kittehcoin!
Darek380

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:47:31 PM

Hi, can you unlock my account please ?