Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★  (Read 135893 times)
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:46:36 PM

Please don't mine at nyanpool.net. I'm sure it's great pool, but it currently has more than 50% of network hashrate, which we all know is very bad for the coin. If you want to save the community, mine at another pool or do it solo.

The website dev should consider randomly shuffling pools in nyanco.in website to spread hashrate between pools.

That's a good idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vmv_

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:58:28 PM

Guys I made a Russian translation and promised to do a giveaway for Russian-speaking users later today or tomorrow.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430279.

I appreciate tips for giveaway: KT7YeFZzjddDdH1R8vKWvAXNJsTF1WMwuK
More I receive more Russians will get coins. I promise to give away more than I receive on this donation address (so I will add my own).

How much you planned to spend?

However I can do myself calculations with some (sorry, one last time... ) NYANisations

For example ...

...  33.7 (Russian-speaking miners ))) * 33.7 (NYAN)  = 1135.69 NYAN

... done

dimitriyremerov

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:07:57 PM

Guys I made a Russian translation and promised to do a giveaway for Russian-speaking users later today or tomorrow.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430279.

I appreciate tips for giveaway: KT7YeFZzjddDdH1R8vKWvAXNJsTF1WMwuK
More I receive more Russians will get coins. I promise to give away more than I receive on this donation address (so I will add my own).

How much you planned to spend?

However I can do myself calculations with some (sorry, one last time... ) NYANisations

For example ...

...  33.7 (Russian-speaking miners ))) * 33.7 (NYAN)  = 1135.69 NYAN

... done

33.7 miners would be quite hard to do. Smiley
Yeah, that was something I planned to do but I would double that and give it out to 67 people if I get at least a 1000-1500 as donations. Perhaps as an "unexpected" second giveaway Smiley
p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

Steadymining was up for several hours - they posted a note saying they were closing their nyancoin pool and to withdraw your coins - then a little while later the site went down again.

Seems very suspicious that they would close the pool considering the 100x increase in network hashrate over the last 4 days. If you still have coins with them withdraw ASAP if the site comes back online.

However your note "the site went offline" is nonsense; We have no trust, nor interest in this coin.
So, yes, please take out your coins asap. Thanks.
procrypto

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:04:15 PM

We have no trust, nor interest in this coin.

Why not? Why did you get involved in the first place if you have "no trust, nor interest" in Nyancoin. Glad you are letting people get their cash out but your comment seems a bit disingenuous.

Oh wait..

NYAN Coin Pool permanently discontinued in favor of bigger and more valuable coins, like USDe. | Please withdraw your NYAN Coins. | We welcome you to the USDe Pool.

Explains it all then.  Fat USDe stash? Grin
Codge

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:21:44 PM

NYAN Coin Pool permanently discontinued in favor of bigger and more valuable coins, like USDe. | Please withdraw your NYAN Coins. | We welcome you to the USDe Pool.

They will be regretting getting rid of NYAN in the next couple weeks.

nyannyannyannyannyannyan http://nyancoin.org/
mitsanaga

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:29:35 PM

They will be regretting getting rid of NYAN in the next couple weeks.

lol... no... no they wont. Nyancoin made by nick is terrible. Knyan is terrible.
Here is excerpt from The Register.

Crytpocurrencies are proliferating at present, probably thanks to BitCoin's burgeoning value and the possibilities presented by an anonymous fungibility. If Nyancoin helps one such effort to succeed, those who feel a currency based on a cat video could succeed, may yet end up with rainbow-coloured poop on their faces.
vmv_

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:31:57 PM

Steadymining was up for several hours - they posted a note saying they were closing their nyancoin pool and to withdraw your coins - then a little while later the site went down again.

Seems very suspicious that they would close the pool considering the 100x increase in network hashrate over the last 4 days. If you still have coins with them withdraw ASAP if the site comes back online.

However your note "the site went offline" is nonsense; We have no trust, nor interest in this coin.
So, yes, please take out your coins asap. Thanks.

>>We have no trust, nor interest in this coin.

Absolutely? Even drop your NYAN-wallet?

entropy-wasters   Shocked
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:33:27 PM

Let me quote myself from 07 Jan. Smiley
procrypto

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:39:32 PM

Crytpocurrencies are proliferating at present, probably thanks to BitCoin's burgeoning value and the possibilities presented by an anonymous fungibility. If Nyancoin helps one such effort to succeed, those who feel a currency based on a cat video could succeed, may yet end up with rainbow-coloured poop on their faces.

He also calls Nyancat the "most annoying internet meme since the Hampster Dance" - so I wouldn't read much into the ramblings of a writer who clearly doesn't get it.

These writers have a job.. to generate pageviews, so that their employers can sell advertising. They're like the talk radio hosts of the web. He's just generated a shitload of traffic by reporting on a topic that polarises opinions - a win for him and El Reg.
mitsanaga

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:59:04 PM

He also calls Nyancat the "most annoying internet meme since the Hampster Dance" - so I wouldn't read much into the ramblings of a writer who clearly doesn't get it.

These writers have a job.. to generate pageviews, so that their employers can sell advertising. They're like the talk radio hosts of the web. He's just generated a shitload of traffic by reporting on a topic that polarises opinions - a win for him and El Reg.

yes, they do have to write to generate page views. This much is certain, however the hamster dance was actually quite annoying... so maybe it is you who clearly doesn't get it.

But i digress, as the forum is not about the hamster dance. its about a crappy coin that should have never made it past the launch date. To it i say good riddance and hope to never see this coin bodied mistake again. I love my nyancat, but this thing is not nyan.
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:11:21 PM

yes, they do have to write to generate page views. This much is certain, however the hamster dance was actually quite annoying... so maybe it is you who clearly doesn't get it.

But i digress, as the forum is not about the hamster dance. its about a crappy coin that should have never made it past the launch date. To it i say good riddance and hope to never see this coin bodied mistake again. I love my nyancat, but this thing is not nyan.

You are free to leave. The community and hash rate will continue to grow without you. Good bye and good riddance.
Codge

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:23:17 PM

Feel like he is just another person kicking themselves in the ass for not mining at 0.05 difficulty for a whole two weeks.  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:25:27 PM

byebye hater
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:34:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI-kpVh6e1U
Hey, take a look at this, stay up to the END; it's really exciting. Maybe you'll like it more tomorrow morning Cheesy

OK; I used this moment to poop a joke, NHF.
I always thought this thing is hillarious.

EDIT
ALTHOUGH, THIS IS THE SHIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM36ZvMS81c
I think I might even do the coin with this, let's get PSYCHED!

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
huxdy

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

http://exchange.ghash.ru/index.php?page=trade&market=107

Here,Some people in the purchase of a large number of NYAN Grin
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:47:46 PM

0.6 ltc for 200K NYAN?
fucking kidding me..lol
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:49:12 PM

Good luck to them. At that price only dumbest of dumbers will sell. Plus that market is new. I do not believe new markets.
I had a very bad experience with guogao. Thanks luck they return me BTC after pushing support about 2 days.
procrypto

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:55:44 PM

however the hamster dance was actually quite annoying... so maybe it is you who clearly doesn't get it.

I concur, the hamster dance was really annoying. Nyancat, on the other hand, is really popular. The creators sell a serious amount of Nyancat merchandise (I've even seen people wearing the tshirts "in the wild"), and if they've given this coin their seal of approval, I think it's probably got some kind of future ahead of it.
Codge

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:10:41 PM

Just put a little buy order on there...  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: