Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★  (Read 135894 times)
Efitzhenry

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:45:39 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 02:51:59 AM by Efitzhenry

Ok so I Moved NYAN.Scryptcraft.com to a much bigger dedicated server. The old server still works and will till Friday. If you have an account please migrate it to the new server when you can.
I didn't want to drop the existing miners from the network so I didn't import the db. =)

The new Server is located at NYAN2.scryptcraft.com

If you have any issue's please let me know. Happy to help as always. New user's just feel free to sign up on the new pool its running a little slow now but it will pick up as soon as more people move over =)

maxidoge

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:51:30 AM

Nyan is strong!
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:04:02 AM

Can NYAN be the next DOGE?

Ivan195

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:17:56 AM

Пнитe ктo нибyдь дeвa, пycть cдeлaeт нopмaльныe нoды. Translate.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:06:30 AM

24/7 online nodes:
addnode=192.95.14.36
addnode=107.170.25.27
addnode=198.27.109.70
addnode=192.241.131.124
addnode=192.241.226.39
addnode=149.210.168.47
addnode=85.25.3.22
addnode=217.172.170.74
addnode=144.76.60.212
Ivan195

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:03:44 AM

24/7 online nodes:
addnode=192.95.14.36
addnode=107.170.25.27
addnode=198.27.109.70
addnode=192.241.131.124
addnode=192.241.226.39
addnode=149.210.168.47
addnode=85.25.3.22
addnode=217.172.170.74
addnode=144.76.60.212

Thanks
uiunavie

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:09:33 AM

Hi guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates this week, we have been very busy behind the scenes making things happen!

Some updates for this week:

• We are adding nyancoin to the nyancat shop soon! We have been working with Chris to make this happen and soon you will be able to use your nyancoins at nyancatcity.myshopify.com. Our plan is to integrate nyancoin as a payment method and nyancoin merchandise! In the next few days Chris will begin a trial where he will be accepting orders via email for nyancat plush and nyancat stickers, this to get ball rolling until we begin to fully integrate the shop with nyancoin. We feel this is a very important step in the growth of nyancoin and what a better store to be the first to accept nyancoin than the official nyancat store!
  • Our official site nyancoin.org now supports over 40 languages! We will begin manual translations of the major languages soon and fix up translation errors. We thought this was very important as nyancat is very much worldwide, especially in asian countries. NOTE: Still looking for a Japanese speaker, please let me know if you can help!
  • We also have a little promo video coming out later this week. Our plan was to release this last weekend but we ran into some production issues. This will be a short promo video and it will be the first of many. We felt that we needed to have a strong presence on Youtube, considering that's where Nyancat started.
  • It seems our faucet, nyandispenser has been compromised. We will have a new faucet up for you guys soon. Also, If anyone would like to make additional faucets please let me know, we will have bounties for them

If anybody has any ideas or contributions they would like to add to Nyancoin please let me know and the team would be glad to help in any way we can!

Don't forget to join the Nekonauts over at http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins

The dev speaks! This is great. Looking forward to spending some of my nyan at the nyancat shop Smiley
Sorry about this week, I will be much more active on here and over on reddit now. This week was spent getting everything organized  Cheesy
Much active??bullshit..sry I didn't see your hard working .you again and again saying your team is extremely busy!!busy what?!
Efitzhenry

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:36:21 PM

lol what more could you want? We have come a long way really fast =)

vmv_

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:13:49 PM

Vote for NYAN on All Crypt: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php (10 times per IP per day)

Without any registrations, simply find NYAN and click 10 times ))  on the green arrow

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

right now we have 3393 votes

braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:33:16 PM

Hi guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates this week, we have been very busy behind the scenes making things happen!

Some updates for this week:

• We are adding nyancoin to the nyancat shop soon! We have been working with Chris to make this happen and soon you will be able to use your nyancoins at nyancatcity.myshopify.com. Our plan is to integrate nyancoin as a payment method and nyancoin merchandise! In the next few days Chris will begin a trial where he will be accepting orders via email for nyancat plush and nyancat stickers, this to get ball rolling until we begin to fully integrate the shop with nyancoin. We feel this is a very important step in the growth of nyancoin and what a better store to be the first to accept nyancoin than the official nyancat store!
  • Our official site nyancoin.org now supports over 40 languages! We will begin manual translations of the major languages soon and fix up translation errors. We thought this was very important as nyancat is very much worldwide, especially in asian countries. NOTE: Still looking for a Japanese speaker, please let me know if you can help!
  • We also have a little promo video coming out later this week. Our plan was to release this last weekend but we ran into some production issues. This will be a short promo video and it will be the first of many. We felt that we needed to have a strong presence on Youtube, considering that's where Nyancat started.
  • It seems our faucet, nyandispenser has been compromised. We will have a new faucet up for you guys soon. Also, If anyone would like to make additional faucets please let me know, we will have bounties for them

If anybody has any ideas or contributions they would like to add to Nyancoin please let me know and the team would be glad to help in any way we can!

Don't forget to join the Nekonauts over at http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins

The dev speaks! This is great. Looking forward to spending some of my nyan at the nyancat shop Smiley
Sorry about this week, I will be much more active on here and over on reddit now. This week was spent getting everything organized  Cheesy

Talk the talk but don't walk the walk.
wow dev is like 1 day (maybe 2) of reddit and you are complaining...
http://www.reddit.com/user/nyancoin

don't ask what dev or community can do for you... ask yourself what you can do for dev or community...

as everything... nothing come about of itself
Lemma

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:07:46 PM

Are you serious, uiunavie? And exactly what have you been doing with all of your time when it comes to helping out on this coin?

There's a lot more work involved in fostering a coin than you realize, and the developer has been doing a great job thus far. Sorry if they haven't been working fast enough to satisfy your needs (making a quick buck, presumably).
MR1200

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:28:40 AM

Are you serious, uiunavie? And exactly what have you been doing with all of your time when it comes to helping out on this coin?

There's a lot more work involved in fostering a coin than you realize, and the developer has been doing a great job thus far. Sorry if they haven't been working fast enough to satisfy your needs (making a quick buck, presumably).
The devs are doing an awesome job. The coin and the community are growing at a very good rate, if you head over to reddit you will find many people passionate about NYAN. This is one of the only alt-coins that will still be around in the future.
Efitzhenry

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:52:15 AM

The devs are doing an awesome job. The coin and the community are growing at a very good rate, if you head over to reddit you will find many people passionate about NYAN. This is one of the only alt-coins that will still be around in the future.
Agreed I was just thinking about how this is the first coin community where i really feel like im an actual part of it rather than just a joe shmoe miner. Everyone here is really great I have made quite a few friends here I hope that continues!

atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:56:24 AM

Agreed I was just thinking about how this is the first coin community where i really feel like im an actual part of it rather than just a joe shmoe miner. Everyone here is really great I have made quite a few friends here I hope that continues!

It's important to be patient with this coin! We are certainly trying to avoid a pump/dump situation. The price has drifted downwards the last couple days and I'm taking this opportunity to buy up some more. I fully expect the dev to announce adoption of nyancoin into the official nyancat store in the next few days. When that happens I hope the community is ready to rev it up and really start promoting the coin hard Smiley.
Efitzhenry

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:12:07 AM

Yeah this drop in price is normal.

Just kick back it will go back up. I think in about 2 hours.... will probably be a really good time to mop up a lot of coins =) im ready!

I just paid my graphics artist for new graphics in nyan! =) 2000 NYAN for a drawing =) he was stoked!

Nyan-Coin (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:09:30 AM

Hey guys,

We were hoping to launch the trial for the store today, however we have not received final confirmation from Chris so it will hopefully be tomorrow. Once Chris is happy with the trial, the integration for the entire Nyancat store will be introduced.

We are also looking for more people to help out with what they can, if there is anything you can offer please pm me or email us via the website. We are a small team right now and these things take time, I think it's fair to say that everything we have released thus far is of high quality.

We're also still working on our game and another promo video which will be a more informative video about Nyancoin.

More updates soon!

MR1200

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:18:09 AM

Hey guys,

We were hoping to launch the trial for the store today, however we have not received final confirmation from Chris so it will hopefully be tomorrow. Once Chris is happy with the trial, the integration for the entire Nyancat store will be introduced.

We are also looking for more people to help out with what they can, if there is anything you can offer please pm me or email us via the website. We are a small team right now and these things take time, I think it's fair to say that everything we have released thus far is of high quality.

We're also still working on our game and another promo video which will be a more informative video about Nyancoin.

More updates soon!

Thanks for the update dev, don't worry about the impatient people around here. They think what you do is easy and don't understand that these things take time. Keep up the great work!
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:23:24 AM

Hey guys,

More updates soon!

Love your work dev. Take all the time you need, but I think if you just stop by and say hi once a day or so (doesn't have to be release of new info or even updates, just acknowledgement you're still alive Tongue) it would shut all the impatient people up.
Nyan-Coin (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:59:38 AM

Hey guys,

More updates soon!

Love your work dev. Take all the time you need, but I think if you just stop by and say hi once a day or so (doesn't have to be release of new info or even updates, just acknowledgement you're still alive Tongue) it would shut all the impatient people up.
Thank you Smiley I honestly check here and reddit every few hours, but I tend to lurk when I don't have news to report and go back to coding  Cheesy You make an excellent point though, will do!

Lemma

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:09:21 AM

Curious, are there any plans to implement the Kimoto Gravity Well? This may be a good idea considering how young the coin still is (similarly, I saw an early implementation done by the Karma Coin dev.)

Sorry if this has already been addressed in this thread -- I may have missed it.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: