Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Bitcoin market going to collapse?  (Read 1031 times)
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

My opinion is that in time Bitcoin market share will keep reducing, as many other coins and tokens and platforms will keep surging.

In the long term, the blockchain technology is very disruptive. Bitcoin will more likely compete with Gold, Ethereum will provide a backbone for many uses.

So I am not really sure a collapse is incoming, it depends if a real bubble will quickly form.
there is a possibility this is a competition in the world of crypto but what distinguishes the bitcoin with the others? I think the other coins follow how the bitcoin price develops? or indeed there are other things that make the price decline.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

Bitcoin has crossed the level that we may think it will collapse and what is happening now is as a result of the pumpping bitcoin has last year.  I think we should keep on holding in other to be able to maximize profits in future.  I have been trying to said otherwise but when we go through the event that happened in 2013 we would understand what is happened.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

My opinion is that in time Bitcoin market share will keep reducing, as many other coins and tokens and platforms will keep surging.

In the long term, the blockchain technology is very disruptive. Bitcoin will more likely compete with Gold, Ethereum will provide a backbone for many uses.

So I am not really sure a collapse is incoming, it depends if a real bubble will quickly form.

Too fast to mention the bitcoin market is about to collapse, bitcoin is very strong and it is unlikely that bitcoin will collapse quickly. It's just negative thinking that is too panicky with the situation.
In reality no one know about the future of bitcoin but still people keep talking, either good or bad but they talk about it and I think these are just negative thoughts of some people about bitcoin that its price is going to decrease now. This roomer not a new one, from the very first day some people were saying that the price of bitcoin will decrease with time but it didn’t and I think the same thing will occur in the future. 
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

No the market of bitcoin is not going to collapse because bitcoin is much stronger currency in the world economy of digital business. People are spending their money in it and they want to support it more because they know that in this currency they will see a more brighter future. They will not leave it and they will hold their coins. These are some points which is making the coin more stronger.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

Bitcoin is not going to collapse if see that bitcoin is decreasing it doesn't mean bitcoin will collapse it cause a contribute of  panicking of people to sell their coins. Bitcoin will not collapse because people will not allow that to happen even the whales in the crypto market.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

A collapse will not be going to happen as alts will surely going to be dragged down together with the bitcoin price collapse. corrections, dumps and occasional crashes are most likely going to happen in the present and future but with the current support and its strong community that would be likely to be a conspiracy theory for now, remember in the past history of its price and its crashes you will see how many times it survives from them and how the price grows constantly.
Crashes are a natural part of any market, people act as if there are not crashes in the fiat markets the difference is that since this market is so new that the crashes are bigger and more frequent but there is not going to be a total collapse of the market after all even if bitcoin is nowhere close to being perfect it is still a useful coin so it cannot become worthless overnight.

Crashes are normal if the the crypto can still recover but if a crash occur and a coin does not seem to recover anymore then that is not a usuall crash but rather that is what you call a collapse.  Cryptos can possibly collapse if they are not getting a demand anymore and infact it does already happen on some other alts ( shit alts or shitcoins ) that are only purpose is for pump and dump scheme.  

But in the case of bitcoin i dont think it can collapse instantly because bitcoin is way too useful and people loves to use it all the time.
Many altcoins collapse all the time, but we are not going to see a collapse of bitcoin at all, it is true the market of bitcoin has experienced a decrease in its price that has been significant but even in this difficult moments you can still earn money if you a are a trader and have the guts to trade and short bitcoin, I know it is not easy and it is a risky move but if you do it and master it you will no longer care about the price going down and you will only care about the direction and the magnitude of the movement.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

I don't think so. Every crypto trader or person that have been in crypto from a while have complete faith on Bitcoin. It's been the history of Bitcoin that it's price fluctuates a lot. If you look on the graph of 2017 then there were many ups and downs during the whole year and similar pattern is being observed this year. P.S if you exclude January from it 
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:24:05 AM

Bitcoin can survive and will not collapse so easily, bitcoin will be able to rise at a better price, and remain in its popularity to be the main crypto coin.

I am always optimistic that bitcoin's value will not reduce.    instead it will increase at huge amount by the end of this year 2018. Many investors have fated with bitcoins future ,that it can survive this challenge, though this past few weeks it was fluctuating. And I strongly beleive bitcoin will be on top in this  cryptocurrency.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:24:40 AM

Ask yourself and you will know if it will collapse
Market goes by cycle, but if one market doesn't move the exact way as before, it may be a sign to see how the market will turn
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

No the market of bitcoin is not going to collapse because bitcoin is much stronger currency in the world economy of digital business. People are spending their money in it and they want to support it more because they know that in this currency they will see a more brighter future. They will not leave it and they will hold their coins. These are some points which is making the coin more stronger.
Let us just say that what is currently happening is the cycle of life in cryptos and to be more specific, this is the cycle for bitcoin. Looking back, we will see that bitcoin had started at a very low price and then as time passes by it had managed to reach its position as the number one crypto. You will also see that the market price is not always going up, there are times when bitcoin needs to crash for it to gain more investors. Bitcoin price falling right now is creating too much noise which I am sure that the whales or possible investors are very much aware. The dump price will be a good opportunity for them to use pounds of money as well as for the potential investors who are waiting to enter this community.

As I have said, this is just a cycle so no matter how low bitcoin price go, it will not die. Eventually, it will start to recover again we just have to give it time.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

Too fast to mention the bitcoin market is about to collapse, bitcoin is very strong and it is unlikely that bitcoin will collapse quickly. It's just negative thinking that is too panicky with the situation.
The market of Bitcoin is not going to collapse and the reason is its work and function it is responding well to people living in this world for fast transactions and investment with huge profit.

So it will never collapse and this is just a down in the market which will recover soon so be optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. It has recovered in the past and will be recovering and will be improving in the future as we know that the crypto market is improving with the passage of time.
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Collapsing means the price is very cheap and few people are only are still investing in bitcoin and many people are leave bitcoin and sell their bitcoin. But until now bitcoin is still alive and more stronger to all cryptocurrency.  I think it is good to buy more bitcoin instead of saying to collapsing.
At this phase that we are, when we are just starting the moving train, collapsing should not even be in anyone's dictionary. If we ever get to a stage like this, then that means there is a huge fire on the mountain and so many people are trying to get out as fast as possible, and as I am right now, I have not been able to think of any scenario ever that can end up leading to that.

Most probably the term collapse used by OP must be in wrong sense because bitcoin market is highly established the one and it will never get collapsed for simple reasons like some countries banning bitcoins nor some big whale's sell off. The collapse may be possible only when there will be a fundamental failure of entire bitcoin systems.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

The market of Bitcoin is not going to collapse and the reason is its work and function it is responding well to people living in this world for fast transactions and investment with huge profit.

So it will never collapse and this is just a down in the market which will recover soon so be optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. It has recovered in the past and will be recovering and will be improving in the future as we know that the crypto market is improving with the passage of time.
What is your confidence based on? I don't see any positive signals at the moment. Users do not want to sell coins cheaply and buyers do not want to buy coins more expensive because the period of optimism is over. We need some kind of impulse to warm up the demand, but I think that this will not happen before the end of autumn.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Bitcoin market will not collapse because cryptocurrency will just continue to grow, the volatility of the market will make the price of bitcoins to grow even more due to the demand in the market that keeps on decreasing whenever a dumping time like today occurs.

Increasing of numbers of cryptocurrency is just fine because not every coin in the market does have the capability of increasing its own price if people will not choose to invest on their coin.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

Bitcoin can survive and will not collapse so easily, bitcoin will be able to rise at a better price, and remain in its popularity to be the main crypto coin.

I don't think bitcoin market is collapse although bitcoin price is at the low price, I am sure that soon, bitcoin market will rise again and the price will reach the highest price. just be patient and enjoy the ride and make sure you can buy another bitcoin or at least you are trying to collect more bitcoin from many ways. don't forget to always check the price in all market and make an analysis of the price so you know where the bitcoin price wants to go and you can make your decision.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

The market is crumbling but will not die and will grow again, The fall of the price of crypto is normal, and it will not make crypto die, be patient and do not panic, the red market will surely pass soon.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

Bitcoin will not easily collapse easily. Bitcoin is the strongest coin and will survive in the long run. Do not be too negative about bitcoin, because it will hurt you.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:48:32 AM

Bitcoin will not easily collapse easily. Bitcoin is the strongest coin and will survive in the long run. Do not be too negative about bitcoin, because it will hurt you.

Being negative in bitcoin won't actually hurt me but shall give me a sign to take heed in any action I am in with bitcoin. I, personally am not against bitcoin or what. But we have to be careful as well and be prepared. Of course we don't want to just wait for bitcoin to recover, upon waiting, we have to make actions so that we are  sure to earn at the end of the day.

Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

The market today is turbulent but that doesn't mean bitcoin will collapse. precisely, this moment will be used to invest both bitcoin and altcoin. just waiting for time to go breakout.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

The market today is turbulent but that doesn't mean bitcoin will collapse. precisely, this moment will be used to invest both bitcoin and altcoin. just waiting for time to go breakout.

the bitcoin market will never collapse even though the price of all the coins is down and if it is oriented at the current price as if the market is going to collapse it is wrong because something like this is a reasonable thing there may be some thing going on that makes the price of all the coins down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: