Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NanaimoGold was wrong!  (Read 5184 times)
nanaimogold (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:54:19 AM

I was wrong!

It's not hard for me to admit being wrong on the occasions that I am wrong. Every thinking man makes some mistakes.

I have stated in forum and private communication that the perverts and soddomites who are sullying bitcoin with their lewdness and inability to seperate their public lives from their private parts would eventually die off or drift away from bitcoin because they have no business using private currency.

Well, I have proven myself wrong about that when I exposed their international business of selling opportunity to rape children.

Sorry about that; my mistake. They do have a big business in pimping little boys. I had no idea of how big when I first called attention to the crimes of sexual interference of a minor and of internet luring.

I suppose the next item I need to uncover is just how corrupted the moderation of the bitcoin forum is. I see a flurry of delete actions in a lame attempt to cover their filthy tracks. If this post is also deleted, it will not be lost. If my username is deleted, consider why the first registered regular user of this forum would get that treatment.

I can't be wrong about much else, hmm? Bruce and his fandom is a deliberate plant by the banksters to destroy the credibility of bitcoin? Adrianne Jefferies is a post-op transexual? The Mezi Grill is a meeting place for would-be sex tourists? MyBitCoin was the clearing house for payments made by the johns to the pimps of children? A small weekly paper in NYC is going into receivership?

When Bruce got on his stupid TV show and cried for his viewers to call the FBI, I hope many of them did. I'm not in trouble. I did nothing wrong. Bruce publicly accused me of stealing the MBC holding without any evidence as retaliation for my shedding light on his viciously evil schemes.

I'm really surprised at how stupid users of this forum were to fall for his lame attempt to shift attention away from himself and onto me. He should have picked a poor young man who knows few people in the world to scapegoat.

Well, I suppose those who deign to rape desperately poor children can't be accused of being smart enough to avoid earning the wrath of veterans like me.

Shane Smith

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 11:40:29 AM

You accused Bruce of luring little boys back to his hotel room using as evidence the fact that he was gay and invited Bitcoin users in general to visit him at the gay-friendly hotel he was staying at, and the existence of minors in the Bitcoin community. Sorry, but that still makes you a homophobic asshole at least in my books, especially given that it's one of the oldest anti-gay slanders around. (I do regret writing posts defending him somewhat though.)

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 11:44:26 AM

Nanaimogold you are just an attention whore. Go pay a prostitute if nobody pays you any attention in your real life.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
The Madhatter

Activity: 490
Merit: 509

My avatar pic says it all

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 11:46:21 AM

Why are you guys covering for him? It seems desperate and peculiar.
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 11:48:15 AM

* server is trying out the 'Ignore' button for the first time.

elggawf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 12:12:42 PM

You accused Bruce of luring little boys back to his hotel room using as evidence the fact that he was gay and invited Bitcoin users in general to visit him at the gay-friendly hotel he was staying at, and the existence of minors in the Bitcoin community. Sorry, but that still makes you a homophobic asshole at least in my books, especially given that it's one of the oldest anti-gay slanders around. (I do regret writing posts defending him somewhat though.)

That's exactly how I feel, because I'm pretty much in the same situation. It fucks me off that someone could spew such obvious, unfounded hatred because of someone's homosexuality, and then feel even the tiniest bit vindicated. IMHO, there's nothing wrong with being gay -but at the very least, Bruce has shown himself to be a rape-apologist who doesn't mind fulfilling his sexual desires by going to foreign lands and using the economic status of the adults he beds to his own benefit. At the very worst, well... you know - but that remains to be proven IMHO.

^_^
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 12:15:36 PM

Well, it looks like Tom Williams has left the closet  Grin
BlockHash

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 12:45:09 PM

That's exactly how I feel, because I'm pretty much in the same situation. It fucks me off that someone could spew such obvious, unfounded hatred because of someone's homosexuality, and then feel even the tiniest bit vindicated. IMHO, there's nothing wrong with being gay -but at the very least, Bruce has shown himself to be a rape-apologist who doesn't mind fulfilling his sexual desires by going to foreign lands and using the economic status of the adults he beds to his own benefit. At the very worst, well... you know - but that remains to be proven IMHO.

+1

Very well said.
nanaimogold (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 12:55:14 PM

When and where?

By my recollection I have never discussed homosexuality here or anywhere else in public. My own sex life is not up for discussion either.

I asked Bruce to not "wear his genitals on his shirtsleeve". I said, "I don't care if you are gay, straight or zoo, just close your bedroom door". I said it's "lewd to define your public self by what you do with your private parts".

That's what prompted him and Adrianne to print lies about me being a thief. To deflect cricism for his criminal interference and luring.

Yes it was me that pointed out that he was luring minors to bathhouses, but not once have I said anything about being gay or about homosexuality in particilar.

Bitcoin represents the fruit of my life's work. Of course I'm angry when a dummy like bruce, who clearly does not know what bitcoin is for, nor understands the necessity that mothered the invention, does all he can to use that as a vehicle to promote his sick numbers game. When was the last time a bank exectutive tried to lure you into a coffee shop toilet? It's my point that it's inapropriate behavior.

So, I challenge you haters to show anywhere I have made any judgement call on being gay. Or to anywhere that I have indicated my own sexual preference. The truth is that you DON'T KNOW because my privates are not for public discussion.

And this repeated accusation that I am "homophobic" is laughable on so many levels, not the least being that I am well known for my daring and am afraid of nothing almost to the point of pathology. Afraid of homos? How ridiculous!

A small vocal minority on this forum is not representative of the majority who are sickened by this whole mess and who recognise that the false accusations that I have commited a crime is a just poor attempt to smokescreen a real crime. My inbox is full of people agreeing with me, people who don't post in public to avoid the clawing gaggle of shrilling nancys that bitcoin is infested with.

That will change though. Mark my words. I was wrong about them not having business using digital currency, but I'm never much wrong about anythng.

BlockHash

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 12:59:33 PM

That's what prompted him and Adrianne to print lies about me being a thief. To deflect cricism for his criminal interference and luring.

Yes it was me that pointed out that he was luring minors to bathhouses, but not once have I said anything about being gay or about homosexuality in particilar.

Bitcoin represents the fruit of my life's work. Of course I'm angry when a dummy like bruce, who clearly does not know what bitcoin is for, nor understands the necessity that mothered the invention, does all he can to use that as a vehicle to promote his sick numbers game. When was the last time a bank exectutive tried to lure you into a coffee shop toilet? It's my point that it's inapropriate behavior.

Can you please share more information about this? I haven't been around the forums for long, so I might have missed this but it seems to me to be very relevant to the current topic at hand.
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:06:16 PM

wtf is going on here...
Being gay is nothing more different than being black... Tongue  I think that some people here should crawl back into their caves and go back to the stone age.

One off NP-Hard.
hugolp
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:08:03 PM

A small vocal minority on this forum is not representative of the majority who are sickened by this whole mess and who recognise that the false accusations that I have commited a crime is a just poor attempt to smokescreen a real crime. My inbox is full of people agreeing with me, people who don't post in public to avoid the clawing gaggle of shrilling nancys that bitcoin is infested with.

You are so ridiculous you are sad.

That will change though. Mark my words. I was wrong about them not having business using digital currency, but I'm never much wrong about anythng.

Ohhh... your ego is as big as small is your sanity. Please go get attention somewhere else. You are nothing.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:10:50 PM

Can you please share more information about this? I haven't been around the forums for long, so I might have missed this but it seems to me to be very relevant to the current topic at hand.
Bruce invited Spanish Bitcoin users in general to come visit him at a gay-friendly hotel he was staying at in Spain. Said hotel has a spa attached. Some Bitcoin users are known to be minors. Somehow nanaimogold and warweed managed to twist this into Bruce luring minors to a gay bathhouse.

Edit: Oh, and it wasn't actually Bruce or Adrianne that came up with the potential links between nanaimogold and MyBitcoin either, though I can't remember who it was that did.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
BlockHash

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:13:47 PM

Bruce invited Spanish Bitcoin users in general to come visit him at a gay-friendly hotel he was staying at in Spain. Said hotel has a spa attached. Some Bitcoin users are known to be minors. Somehow nanaimogold and warweed managed to twist this into Bruce luring minors to a gay bathhouse.

Edit: Oh, and it wasn't actually Bruce or Adrianne that came up with the potential links between nanaimogold and MyBitcoin either, though I can't remember who it was that did.

Ok, thanks for setting that straight. Sounds like it's a ridiculous stretch.
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:17:08 PM

So because Bruce is gay (so what), that automatically means that he wants to have sex with children?
Meeting somebody doesn't atomically mean that they want to have sex! Tongue
Overall who cares if it is a gay-friendly hotel or not... it makes 0 difference.
All of you points are rather stupid imho.

One off NP-Hard.
nanaimogold (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:58:58 PM

Ohhh... your ego is as big as small is your sanity. Please go get attention somewhere else. You are nothing.

Consider when I joined this forum, and my post count. Then consider your stats, then tell us all who is here whoring for attention.

makomk> Edit: Oh, and it wasn't actually Bruce or Adrianne that came up with the potential links between nanaimogold and MyBitcoin either, though I can't remember who it was that did.

I don't know where that originally came from either, but the NY Observer printed the allegation and it was after my threat of legal action that it was retracted.

da2ce7 > So because Bruce is gay (so what), that automatically means that he wants to have sex with children?

Automatic? Have you read the material? He has been at this for years. They are selling sex tours to brothels where the victims are as young as 7 yrs old. The mob at Something Awful have uncovered loads of sick shit after discovering Bruce's other nicks. I think you better do some more reading and not try to invent soming into my posts that I never said.

da2ce7 > Being gay is nothing more different than being black...

Nor different from being from outer space! LOL I can't believe you just said that.

You are another one who defines himself in public by what he does with his private parts. You might want to ponder that crossed wire in your psyche. Perhaps you have the assburgers, it could not be that you are just a lewd asshole, could it?

The challenge remains. Where have I EVER posted any opinion on anyone being gay?

COME ON NOW! You MUST have something to back up this claim!

For those reading this who still have their brains intact, look at who is the most vocal haters of moral values on this board, then look at the dates they joined up. Telling, isn't it?

Lies, slander, false witness, assault of children, stealing, soddomy, there is no taboo left but one. That is the act of criticising the sinners. You can't do that.

Gabi
Legendary

Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:01:20 PM

Don't feed the troll.

elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:13:16 PM

The challenge remains. Where have I EVER posted any opinion on anyone being gay?

Really? Every single post I've read by you on the subject, including the one on talkgold, smacks of homophobia. Heck, look two paragraphs up from where you made this assertion, where unless I'm reading it wrong is stating that you're okay with gays as long as they don't act gay in public?

I still stand behind an observation I made in another thread - even if it does turn out proven that Bruce is a pedo (still unproven, IMHO) your posts didn't have shit for proof. All you had was a couple posts that on the surface are despicable displays of homophobia and hatred.

In other words: "he may be wrong, but you ain't right."

^_^
rikur

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:35:43 PM

That's some serious accusation you have there. Let's look at the situation: Someone threw a joke that you scammed some coins from the MyBitcoinCoin and now you're going all out how the person is abusing 7 year old children and what not. That's way out of scale man.

Please do post your own proof: what are the other aliases of Bruce Wagner that are discussing about child abuse and how did you come to the conclusion that they are the same person?

I'm open minded and not locking any possibilites away. So please do elaborate on your claims.
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:41:54 PM

That's some serious accusation you have there. Let's look at the situation: Someone threw a joke that you scammed some coins from the MyBitcoinCoin and now you're going all out how the person is abusing 7 year old children and what not. That's way out of scale man.

Please do post your own proof: what are the other aliases of Bruce Wagner that are discussing about child abuse and how did you come to the conclusion that they are the same person?

I'm open minded and not locking any possibilites away. So please do elaborate on your claims.

Check the 'interesting email' thread for a sample, his username on many sites where he discusses these things is punlman
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: