Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin mining geography  (Read 1273 times)
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

you can mine bitcoin anywhere on earth, but is there a place on earth where the most profitable to mine bitcoin. maybe Antarctica? I would like to know the opinions of people from different places and countries.

I think obviously the most profitable lace and Pearl when you can mine Bitcoin it is the place with lowest electricity bill price, lol. Or the place where GPUs are the cheapest.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

you can mine bitcoin anywhere on earth, but is there a place on earth where the most profitable to mine bitcoin. maybe Antarctica? I would like to know the opinions of people from different places and countries.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-how-much-it-costs-to-mine-a-single-bitcoin-in-your-country-2018-03-06

heres quite good list. Dont think Antarctica is cheaper, than Venezuela. That would make no sense, as production cost of energy depends very much on source of energy and system of taxes.

So, I think, the best You can take out of thos pyramid, is in Venezuela.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-how-much-it-costs-to-mine-a-single-bitcoin-in-your-country-2018-03-06

heres quite good list. Dont think Antarctica is cheaper, than Venezuela. That would make no sense, as production cost of energy depends very much on source of energy and system of taxes.

So, I think, the best You can take out of thos pyramid, is in Venezuela.
not very clear why it was built this top and why in uzbekestan 1788, and in Russia, 4675, Canada 3965, and China 3172. that Uzbekistan has more electricity and is cheaper than China and Belarus 2177?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
takadada

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

Bitcoin mining is not as simple as you think, but exploiting Bitcoin is the most profitable in the world. I think Africa and Venezuela are the best countries for Bitcoin. There are less electricity costs than other countries.
DragonETH

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Bitcoin mining is not as simple as you think, but exploiting Bitcoin is the most profitable in the world. I think Africa and Venezuela are the best countries for Bitcoin. There are less electricity costs than other countries.
what's cheaper than electricity from the mountain stream in the Alps? if you buy electricity from the outlet from the state, it is possible, but now there are many ways to produce it in an alternative way.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

If you're talking about geography, most miner considering low electricity cost area and also has lower temperature climate which is why some companies do mining in some suburban area even inside a cave. However consider the percentage return of an investment, if the place for mining bitcoin is remotely far eventhough low cost bill can be a plus side, we should also consider the allocation fees to remove the equipment needed and logistic also become another output cost which is why there is no best place for mining rather than how you manage to lower your cost will be your plus side in mining bitcoin  Grin Grin
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

the best countries are in Asia
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

About profitability I think it will only depend upon the demand and the price of bitcoin since you already said mining can be anywhere but when it comes to temperature since miners need cool temperature to avoid overheat indeed antartica is the best. But there are no resources there and for you to mine there you need to bring all your resources to set it up and I don't think it will be budget friendly

Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

As I heard, the most profitable country for mining is Venezuela! Let's go there!)
DragonETH

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:24:06 AM

As I heard, the most profitable country for mining is Venezuela! Let's go there!)
many times I hear here in Venezuela, but I do not see any guy from Venezuela who would be interested to produce bitcoin in this country in factory scales, I do not know any pool in Venesual for bitcoin mining.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

many times I hear here in Venezuela, but I do not see any guy from Venezuela who would be interested to produce bitcoin in this country in factory scales, I do not know any pool in Venesual for bitcoin mining.
venezuela is a new country that legalizes bitcoin, now crypto growth there is very good. and venezuela able to build a stable economy after creating petro.

but, I think that in terms of electricity costs, Venezuela is not a good place for mining.

so, I think good mining always has good support too.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

Maybe antartica is good place to put the equipment because its cool but its hard to find electricity source. China right now is country with many miner in the world because electricity cost in china is more cheap.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

From what i am read, the most profitable is in Iran. I am reading on social media, that miner only spend $600 for electricity to produce 1bitcoin. Its very good profits because bitcoin price right now at $6700.

anon.ph011

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

the most cheap electricity and most cheap internet provider , if their are a country who has that it will be the best if you can buy cheap gpu go with that because gpu from now is very expensive goodluck with you mining rig.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

I've heard that so far in 2018, there is no more benefit from mining bitcoin until you are having the great performance system, which would cost you millions of Dollars. So I think it was beneficial in the past, but not for now.

DragonETH

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

I've heard that so far in 2018, there is no more benefit from mining bitcoin until you are having the great performance system, which would cost you millions of Dollars. So I think it was beneficial in the past, but not for now.
each new equipment doubles the performance, arms race, mining centers is permanent, if you do not invest in the upgrade, you can no longer recoup the cost.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

I think mining is the easiest  way to earn in eye of some other people but for the  investing is the best
because it is the safest and more profitable to investment through a high returns on capital.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

I've seen the table the other day with mining costs and countries like Myanmar and Ukraine looked the cheapest option on electricity. But you should make sure of insurance and safety too
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

Why do you think Antarctica? Smiley
Most profitable where cheap electicery.
Check price US cents/kWh https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing
ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Why do you think Antarctica? Smiley
Most profitable where cheap electicery.
Check price US cents/kWh https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing
because electricity can be produced independently in any place where it is needed and sometimes its production is several times cheaper than from the usual sources. in Antarctica can prigoditsya the usual array of thermocouples gives a lot of energy on the temperature differential of water and air.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: