Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
luckycoin1

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:54:02 AM

Is there a tutorial on starting a node for altcoins?

Thinking about funding a year long node for Noblecoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lacrossewacker

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:10:25 AM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

keep voting fellas, 

This is something you need to be doing a few times a day daily!  The more "work" you put into doing this, the better chance we'll have.  Don't let other crap coins keep getting more votes.  It's not good for cryptocurrency as a whole
miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:05:20 AM

Hi guys, Adam from Vault of Satoshi (https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/) has shown a lot of initial positivity towards NobleCoin both in their thread (linked below) and personally via PM to me, however he does stress they are in early stages of choosing new coins at the moment.

What he and I both ask is that you head on over to their Bitcointalk thread and leave your thoughts on NobleCoin, any personal stories or experiences and why/if you think we deserve to be added to a wider range of exchanges (rather than just posting 'NobleCoin!' Tongue)

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519658.0

Many thanks to NorrisK & cdg1941 for immediately and without ask stepping forward and helping getting us out there. Smiley

Thanks and regards,
Jason

Done. It's hard to come up with something original, but I tried...

Added my two cents as well. Great words from the community so far let's keep it up!
BassDuck

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 06:12:09 AM

Great to see all the Noble support on the VoS thread, lots of substance!!

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 06:38:43 AM

Just want to say cheers again (whether we make VoS or not we will continue to progress). It's times like this when things are tough and I get a little frustrated at the crypto market but then I read the support and backing NobleCoin gets. I've now got one of those 'determined to work' faces on and got a little teary-eyed - yeah I'll admit that and put it out there! We'll be summing up everything so far and publish the latest game-plan in a week or so for how we want to move forward in the months to come (multiple avenues depending on how things progress).

I'm also beginning to add the bullion products we'll be providing on the marketplace for NOBL. Right now we're dotting the i's and crossing the t's to make sure we're protected to trade it in Australia, even if it is only as a 'middle-man' (nothing too fancy as we won't do the huge trades and I've already personally bought and sold on eBay before). Some well-known BTC/bullion dealers have been very positive with responding and providing orders for us for particular markets/regions, their details are there if you dig only a little.

Our focus is a little on the marketplace right now as there is a lot of attention going towards coins that have actual real-world applications and use being the ones to survive this tough period, as well as hedging our bets a little that the 10% discounts continue to help promote the benefits of buying, holding & using NOBL.

Our goal further down the road is to combine the marketplace deals and a 'ticker' of NOBL/BTC being spent on the marketplace with a 'ticker' of NOBL/BTC being donated to charitable causes on our network. On top of the deals, NOBL/BTC spent will automatically reserve a % to go towards charitable causes such as the second Water Project, and this will all update in semi real-time live on the website and marketplace.

The 10% off deals (as well as freeing people from transaction/exchange fees) as well as being able to support global charitable causes instantly and directly with cryptocurrency is what will set us apart and help show the outside world the positive benefits of using NOBL & crypto.

Cheers guys.

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:20:12 AM

Just read some of the replies on the VoS.

I am really proud to be part of this community, there are some great responses and I agree that I am somewhat attached to this coin!
luckycoin1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:34:08 AM

we need to get our information on coinmarket cap updated.... it doesn't show cap or prices anymore
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 07:36:25 AM

we need to get our information on coinmarket cap updated.... it doesn't show cap or prices anymore

Yep I've approached both Alt & Crypt again but starting to feel like a fool as the continued zero response makes me feel there is more to us getting de-listed. We're working on some alternatives now. It is because the block explorers have been taken down that Gliss can no longer hook into them for coinmarketcap info:

We've attempted to get listed on AltExplorer for two months and offered a significant bounty but they aren't replying. We've also recently been cut by CryptExplorer with no explanation despite paying them a bounty earlier also. We are in the process of delivering a self-hosted ABE explorer but transaction messages made this a little more complicated. We hope to have one up soon. If you could also get in touch with block explorers (enough polite requests and they won't ignore it) to list NobleCoin (ABE, hybrids or the basic) that would also be greatly appreciated - as a lack of transparency is not a position NobleCoin can afford to enjoy. Thank you.

Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 07:36:57 AM

That is because the block explorer went down. A new one is in the making, until then it can't be updated.

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:52:37 AM

Yep I've approached both Alt & Crypt again but starting to feel like a fool as the continued zero response makes me feel there is more to us getting de-listed. We're working on some alternatives now. It is because the block explorers have been taken down that Gliss can no longer hook into them for coinmarketcap info:

We've attempted to get listed on AltExplorer for two months and offered a significant bounty but they aren't replying. We've also recently been cut by CryptExplorer with no explanation despite paying them a bounty earlier also. We are in the process of delivering a self-hosted ABE explorer but transaction messages made this a little more complicated. We hope to have one up soon. If you could also get in touch with block explorers (enough polite requests and they won't ignore it) to list NobleCoin (ABE, hybrids or the basic) that would also be greatly appreciated - as a lack of transparency is not a position NobleCoin can afford to enjoy. Thank you.

Had no response to my email from AltExplorer either, seems to be looking like they are intentionally ignoring us.
murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:47:31 AM

Have also contacted altexplorer, no reply. So fu*k um..

Added another reply to the VoS thread, bit more substance hope it helps. Better than endless +1 nxt lol.

Personal note 300KHs is in play on the Noble Charity pool, if anyone has a few spare KHs please consider joining.. Smiley

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:01:43 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 09:17:01 AM by fairglu

A new beta block explorer for Noblecoin is online at

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/

It doesn't have the limitations of ABE, and can display transactions logs for addresses with thousandths of transaction (though be aware that your browser may suffer badly, so by default only the last 100 entries are displayed, and I'll add more partial displays in the future to alleviate the issue).

A couple of notes:
  • this is completely new tech, not based on ABE or other existing block explorers, so block-chain interpretation errors may lurk, please report!
  • fees and other protocol details are missing (not sure if there is any demand for these)

Since it isn't related to ABE, it probably can't be used by coinmarketcap without them adapting their code, or them/someone telling me what kind of info they're after (and I'll adapt)

PS: I also needed a block explorer for an upcoming service at www.cryptoid.info, that one isn't fully ready or tied to Noblecoin yet, but I needed a working explorer to keep advancing, so I rushed the previous explorer Wink

Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:01:53 AM

That is because the block explorer went down. A new one is in the making, until then it can't be updated.

We would love to help but we cant get noble running with our explorerino.com, ABE does not like noble as it seems Sad
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:09:10 AM

ROFO THIS IS FOR YOU:

I'm holding and mining NOBLE since day 1, I currently have 2.9M and still mining (never sold any).

I wasn't very active in this thread but I follow closely,
The reason I keep mining this coin is the great developer (rofo) and the great community.

I want to say 2 things:

1) In my opinion, the last 30-60 days were crazy for the altcoins markets - people ignore quality and innovation and just searching for the next quick pump and dump coin.
Gladly, for a pump and dump coin to be a success, it needs some suckers that will swallow the dump.
Those suckers are starting to realize the whole idea and because of that pump and dump are a lot harder for new coins those days (less and less suckers).

So in my opinion, this shitcoins era is about to be over very soon (you can already see the signs of low volume and very early dumps).
When it will be over most of the shitcoins will die while the coins that will stay alive will take the market value (and interests) of those dead coins, people will look for stable coins with dedicated developers and community behind it.

And that is why I think NOBLE has a bright future (you can add the cool name and the awesome marketplace).

2) Thank you ROFO, thank you NOBLE community, you are the one who make (and will make) this coin something different from all those shitcoins around.

Sorry for my english I hope you got the idea Smiley

cr0ss

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:18:33 AM

Free bump for Noble team. NOBL is the only coin that has been of any real IRL use for me. I bought an amazon gift card through the marketplace, and within the hour I received my gift code in my email box. The prices are very competitive and the team is very committed.

Lucky you !
I bought 10 Amazon cards and still waiting for my order to be completed.
Waiting for 8 days in a row now. I got some "updates" from Rofo when I asked him but come on, 8 days (and still counting) when people seems to get theirs in a hour ? I'm a bit jealous :3
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:42:46 AM

Lucky you !
I bought 10 Amazon cards and still waiting for my order to be completed.
Waiting for 8 days in a row now. I got some "updates" from Rofo when I asked him but come on, 8 days (and still counting) when people seems to get theirs in a hour ? I'm a bit jealous :3

Hi cr0ss, you can expect the cards (as well as other orders of that age and more) tomorrow. I will be releasing a bit of a more 'formal' update on why the marketplace hit such delays. As I messaged many people we really felt like we dropped the ball. It was a perfect storm of exchanges going down and combine that with the fact we pointed out the 60 exchange rate for the marketplace. It was an attempt to rally buy support and demand, instead it was used to cash out by large holders and buy NOBL at a lower rate. I am not having a go here at anyone as it is completely understandable. At the time we expected it to increase demand but combined with how the scene was going as well as exchanges dropping like flies it simply meant we had a lot of NOBL we didn't want unload too fast as well as a lot of huge (300% increase to what we were used to) orders. At this point we've fixed the 60 exchange rate (well CoinPayments has) until things settle and we can catch up in a more stable environment.

We have been boosting the bonus to an extra 20% gift card in an honest attempt to make up for the delays. I also intend to be a lot more careful at this point on the amount of stock we allow for sale at once until the market settles or I can have a bit more in reserve to cover a huge influx of orders. Again I apologise, it's the first time in 'beta' of the marketplace that I was not proud of what we were delivering.

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:48:28 AM

The main problem is that there isn't enough btc to support a high Noble price no matter what the Noble developers do. This goes for all the alt coins out there even the legit ones.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:51:34 AM

A new beta block explorer for Noblecoin is online at

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/

It doesn't have the limitations of ABE, and can display transactions logs for addresses with thousandths of transaction (though be aware that your browser may suffer badly, so by default only the last 100 entries are displayed, and I'll add more partial displays in the future to alleviate the issue).

A couple of notes:
  • this is completely new tech, not based on ABE or other existing block explorers, so block-chain interpretation errors may lurk, please report!
  • fees and other protocol details are missing (not sure if there is any demand for these)

Since it isn't related to ABE, it probably can't be used by coinmarketcap without them adapting their code, or them/someone telling me what kind of info they're after (and I'll adapt)

PS: I also needed a block explorer for an upcoming service at www.cryptoid.info, that one isn't fully ready or tied to Noblecoin yet, but I needed a working explorer to keep advancing, so I rushed the previous explorer Wink

You are my hero. Will PM soon. Smiley

ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:40:28 AM

ROFO THIS IS FOR YOU:

I'm holding and mining NOBLE since day 1, I currently have 2.9M and still mining (never sold any).

I wasn't very active in this thread but I follow closely,
The reason I keep mining this coin is the great developer (rofo) and the great community.

I want to say 2 things:

1) In my opinion, the last 30-60 days were crazy for the altcoins markets - people ignore quality and innovation and just searching for the next quick pump and dump coin.
Gladly, for a pump and dump coin to be a success, it needs some suckers that will swallow the dump.
Those suckers are starting to realize the whole idea and because of that pump and dump are a lot harder for new coins those days (less and less suckers).

So in my opinion, this shitcoins era is about to be over very soon (you can already see the signs of low volume and very early dumps).
When it will be over most of the shitcoins will die while the coins that will stay alive will take the market value (and interests) of those dead coins, people will look for stable coins with dedicated developers and community behind it.

And that is why I think NOBLE has a bright future (you can add the cool name and the awesome marketplace).

2) Thank you ROFO, thank you NOBLE community, you are the one who make (and will make) this coin something different from all those shitcoins around.

Sorry for my english I hope you got the idea Smiley

+1, this is why we will succeed.
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:42:53 PM

The main problem is that there isn't enough btc to support a high Noble price no matter what the Noble developers do. This goes for all the alt coins out there even the legit ones.

That is why developers should bust their arses off to trade their coins in USD (fiat). And it seems Rofo already had some contacts with vaultofsatoshi.
If Noblecoin could be traded for fiat, the game would change completely and Noblecoin would have everything (beside some minor changes i already stated early in this thread) to take off.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: