Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TN5

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:07:51 AM

What is driving the price down is lack of buy orders.... Thinking about switching my miners and buying on exchange to help give some support.

i was thinking about switching my miners to some other coin, then buying noble with the proceeds.

any suggestions as to which would be a one to use?

since all i have at the moment is noble, it's kinda hard to buy noble with noble

I'm about to do this also and I might suggest mining Doge since it has probably the most stable market at the moment thanks to the volume. Doge is also one of the most profitable coins at coinwarz. Another plan would be set the miners to multipool.us that gives the most profitable coin in real time but you have to check and sell multiple times during the day to get the most of it.

So yes I'd say that Doge might be the best coin for this.

at that difficulty rate i won't be able to offer much... speaking of that... if this is to be a truly altruistic venture, it would probably be in all of our best interest to establish a community wallet in which all of the proceeds are deposited to, that is controlled by a trust worthy party. and if we can agree on that, due to the track recored that is already established i would like to nominate rofo for that honor.

I made a bit of calculations.. At my current hash rate and current noblecoin difficulty I'm able to mine 0.025 BTC worth of noblecoins per day. But if I mine Doge I would be able to mine 0.03 BTC worth of Doge per day with my current hash and diff. So it would be even better to mine Doge, send it to coinex and buy Nobl.

Noblecoin
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:09:16 AM

We're still pushing hard with merchant adoption and initiatives (e-sports, water project (x2 coming shortly), charities, marketplace promo., bullion, etc.) to get notice from media, blogs and new buyers/speculators. Right now we're pushing hard Twitter promo. as that is where all the cryptocurrency action is. Until that point we're happy to see some buy support being planned - although you guys could probably just mine and buy as you choose and would not have to rely/trust a 3rd party to hold any funds for you?

Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:11:47 AM

What is driving the price down is lack of buy orders.... Thinking about switching my miners and buying on exchange to help give some support.

i was thinking about switching my miners to some other coin, then buying noble with the proceeds.

since all i have at the moment is noble, it's kinda hard to buy noble with noble

I'm about to do this also and I might suggest mining Doge since it has probably the most stable market at the moment thanks to the volume. Doge is also one of the most profitable coins at coinwarz. Another plan would be set the miners to multipool.us that gives the most profitable coin in real time but you have to check and sell multiple times during the day to get the most of it.

at that difficulty rate i won't be able to offer much... speaking of that... if this is to be a truly altruistic venture, it would probably be in all of our best interest to establish a community wallet in which all of the proceeds are deposited to, that is controlled by a trust worthy party. and if we can agree on that, due to the track recored that is already established i would like to nominate rofo for that honor.

I made a bit of calculations.. At my current hash rate and current noblecoin difficulty I'm able to mine 0.025 BTC worth of noblecoins per day. But if I mine Doge I would be able to mine 0.03 BTC worth of Doge per day with my current hash and diff. So it would be even better to mine Doge, send it to coinex and buy Nobl.
Octocoin (888) has been quite profitable for the last week but buy orders are waning atm.
TN5

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:12:08 AM

although you guys could probably just mine and buy as you choose and would not have to rely/trust a 3rd party to hold any funds for you?

+1

I think everyone could do just as good as that by mining some other coin, selling it and buying noble with it. That is just an awesome idea, as it brings the much wanted buy support.

Noblecoin
cdg1941

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:20:06 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 07:35:12 AM by cdg1941

although you guys could probably just mine and buy as you choose and would not have to rely/trust a 3rd party to hold any funds for you?

+1

I think everyone could do just as good as that by mining some other coin, selling it and buying noble with it. That is just an awesome idea, as it brings the much wanted buy support.

yes, but we could make a much larger impact if we move as one

if we spread out our resources the combined impact will be minimized, how ever if we combine our strength and or effort ( because spreading it our over an multitude of coins makes it much harder or coordinate an all out effort [ multiple wallets instead of one]) we can exert the maximum effect that our efforts are able to muster. that is why i personally think that any action we take would benefit from our combined efforts. it would also allow more small miners like myself to have a personal stake in the action taken. we can also agree that all proceeds ( in noble) are to be donated to charity that way we all benefit from the combined action through goodwill and community support.

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
TN5

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:30:13 AM

+1

Maybe but to be honest I don't trust any 3rd party anymore in this crypto scene and I don't trust any 2nd party even that bit when it's about money. It's basically the same if you ask everybody to point their rigs to some alt and convert it to noble at the end of the day. There you also have solid profit for everyone and nobody gets screwed over.

Noblecoin
Anonz

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:36:50 AM

I have been in the esports community since 99' beta CS when WONID's were around. There might be a future for me with this coin. Good work!

Anonz want to remain Anonymous. It's up to those who follow along with us.  My favorite coins?  Magi, Bitcoin, and Darkcoin. Thread about XMG: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0 - Market of XMG: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMG - #Magi on Freenode IRC:  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
cdg1941

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:01:07 AM

+1

Maybe but to be honest I don't trust any 3rd party anymore in this crypto scene and I don't trust any 2nd party even that bit when it's about money. It's basically the same if you ask everybody to point their rigs to some alt and convert it to noble at the end of the day. There you also have solid profit for everyone and nobody gets screwed over.

i can respect you skepticism and i understand it. but what is worth more, a couple days of mining a different coin or all of your efforts building the Noble base. granted it can be said that all i am think about is myself since all i own at this point is Noble, and it would be fair to say that. which is why i suggested rofo as the bag holder, since he has proven himself to be an honorable person. i can also appreciate the difficulty in giving up mining time and the pinch to the pocket book. but what i am suggesting is that a day or two of a combined effort is worth up to 2 weeks of individual effort.

i realize that i have been out of the loop for a few weeks, and catching up on events is , to be honest, depressing. but i hope that we are not so jaded as to abandon what we are trying to accomplish here. i realize that we are all here ( on some level) to make money, but from what i have gathered, we are all at a risk of having all that effort and investment ( whatever that may mean to you) wasted unless we work together. we can do this and prove to the community at large that we are willing to benefit humanity as a concerted effort. or we try to do it separately, we may be able to produce the desired effect, or it could result in an artillery barrage without any direction ( loud event but little effect). or we can concentrate our efforts and establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned with.

from what i have seen in the past and caught up on in the last 24 hours. Noble has been under attack for some time, between bots, DDoS attacks, and slander. we have been a shield wall against all kinds of under handed tricks. if we can just agree as to which coin to use as a medium, that would at least be a start. i would hope that by now we could all agree that the other coins are afraid of this currency and ( it would appear) will not stop at anything to stop us. we must be willing to muster the same enthusiasm ( not to be confused with the same tactics) to combat such aggression.

i'm not saying that i'm right about the actions to be taken, but an organized effort would be much more effective.

well i'm off to bed, it's 4 am over here. and in need to get some sleep

i'll be back in a few hours

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
TN5

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:21:43 AM

+1

i can respect you skepticism and i understand it. but what is worth more, a couple days of mining a different coin or all of your efforts building the Noble base. granted it can be said that all i am think about is myself since all i own at this point is Noble, and it would be fair to say that. which is why i suggested rofo as the bag holder, since he has proven himself to be an honorable person. i can also appreciate the difficulty in giving up mining time and the pinch to the pocket book. but what i am suggesting is that a day or two of a combined effort is worth up to 2 weeks of individual effort.

i realize that i have been out of the loop for a few weeks, and catching up on events is , to be honest, depressing. but i hope that we are not so jaded as to abandon what we are trying to accomplish here. i realize that we are all here ( on some level) to make money, but from what i have gathered, we are all at a risk of having all that effort and investment ( whatever that may mean to you) wasted unless we work together. we can do this and prove to the community at large that we are willing to benefit humanity as a concerted effort. or we try to do it separately, we may be able to produce the desired effect, or it could result in an artillery barrage without any direction ( loud event but little effect). or we can concentrate our efforts and establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned with.

from what i have seen in the past and caught up on in the last 24 hours. Noble has been under attack for some time, between bots, DDoS attacks, and slander. we have been a shield wall against all kinds of under handed tricks. if we can just agree as to which coin to use as a medium, that would at least be a start. i would hope that by now we could all agree that the other coins are afraid of this currency and ( it would appear) will not stop at anything to stop us. we must be willing to muster the same enthusiasm ( not to be confused with the same tactics) to combat such aggression.

i'm not saying that i'm right about the actions to be taken, but an organized effort would be much more effective.

You have good intentions and I can agree all what you say but that kind of community mining effort would need huge amount of organization and I'm afraid that it will be impossible in this anonymous community when there aren't any kind of agreements. How you can supervise the process and make sure it's fair for everyone and nobody is abusing the process? I could see myself leasing my rigs for the cause for few days but there has to be big amount of participants. And still that is just a part time fix for the price. But if decent amount of Noble supporters would start to mine ie. Doge and by that way brings the buy support for Noble, that would be better IMO because that is long lasting plan with solid profits for the Doge miners.

I just pointed my rigs to doge.poolerino and we'll see how that will turn out. I'm having 7,5 Mhash in that so it will be at the current price 0.05 BTC per day in Doge and that 0.05 BTC is going to Noble buy support. I think it's better this way for the Noble than just directly mining it, also better profits @ BTC.

Noblecoin
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:28:25 AM

Also there is a lot of value in sharing our Twitter and FB links, posting on Reddit and getting out there. DOGE did amazing because everyone jumped on board and word of it just spread like wildfire! Getting newcomers looking into and discussing NOBL (leading to buys) is potentially a lot more valuable right now - to show we're here, we're active and we're supporting a coin that so far has shown it's really going places.

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:35:58 AM

+1

You have good intentions and I can agree all what you say but that kind of community mining effort would need huge amount of organization and I'm afraid that it will be impossible in this anonymous community when there aren't any kind of agreements. How you can supervise the process and make sure it's fair for everyone and nobody is abusing the process? I could see myself leasing my rigs for the cause for few days but there has to be big amount of participants. And still that is just a part time fix for the price. But if decent amount of Noble supporters would start to mine ie. Doge and by that way brings the buy support for Noble, that would be better IMO because that is long lasting plan with solid profits for the Doge miners.

I just pointed my rigs to doge.poolerino and we'll see how that will turn out. I'm having 7,5 Mhash in that so it will be at the current price 0.05 BTC per day in Doge and that 0.05 BTC is going to Noble buy support. I think it's better this way for the Noble than just directly mining it, also better profits @ BTC.

I'm in, though currently I'm one of the only ones on the charity pool.
Uponnothing

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:53:06 AM

On the upside, now is a great time to mine Noble as it is often near the top of coinwarz, dif is low and if you hold the coins for a while even a small price rise of a few satoshi means you make a lot more than on any other coin. I'm surprised more people are not mining Noble - but most miners dump coins each day, in which case they might be better off mining something else.

I'm up for offering some buy support for Noble, but I don't have much BTC and I already have a lot of Noble.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:00:11 AM

Hi guys, I tried this;

Hi BTC-E,

Since 2 months, I more or less, stopped trading on BTC-E. Like you can see in my history, I used to trade a fair amount in coins like LTC, XPM, PPC and NMC. The last two months, we have seen many new crypto's, some good ones, some bad ones, some scams..etc.
To be honest, I liked trading at BTC-E the most, excellent software, no software problems..etc
I was scammed at coinmarket, I lost coins on poloniex-hack and  I actually want to avoid all the unclear exchanges. Wouldn't be possible to add some new coins at BTC-E?
At the moment there are 2 coins that look really promising to me. They are both managed by great devs with a healthy longterm vision. I am talking about NOBLE coin and Reddcoin.
Maybe you know these coins, maybe not. I would like to list some info.
About NOBLE coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.0
I just put down this page, from here on you can survive to all other noble info.
About Reddcoin. Reddcoin, being the social-media coin it  is really exploding on reddit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423597.0
http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/comments/1xu33w/rdd_tipping_army_aka_reddarmy_concept_draft/
http://reddcoinforum.com/
http://www.reddcoin.com/twitter-bot/
http://www.reddcoin.com/twitch-bot/

I could have posted so many links about Reddcoin, this coin is really amazing.

Hoping to have informed you well and wishing we can see these coins added in the future, I wish you success with your great exchange.

kind regards,
luckycoin1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:37:52 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 09:50:26 AM by luckycoin1

I am ok with making a deposit to a third party person who can buy noble in .25 - 1.0btc increments

If I could code a wallet and setup a bot on an exchange I would.....  Sad
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

Although not every coin on the top of the list is as stable as Doge the daily revenue's for some lesser known coins can be a lot higher then what's on CoinWarz. https://cointweak.com/calculator

Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:37:34 AM

Although not every coin on the top of the list is as stable as Doge the daily revenue's for some lesser known coins can be a lot higher then what's on CoinWarz. https://cointweak.com/calculator
Just make sure you do you follow up research i.e. leprocoin is listed as most profitable on that but if you look at the exchange the first buy with any real volume is actually lower then what doge would return, like wise when looking at coinwarz % change of diff and value are important to take note of.
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:06:49 AM

Just make sure you do you follow up research i.e. leprocoin is listed as most profitable on that but if you look at the exchange the first buy with any real volume is actually lower then what doge would return, like wise when looking at coinwarz % change of diff and value are important to take note of.
Not everyone wants to instant-sell their coins, so CoinTweak takes the average of lowest sell and highest buy offer. Instant selling is indeed a bit lower profit, but if you have a bit of patience you can get more then what the overview shows. You are correct though that more research is needed, if you take a look at the volume then Suncoin is the most profitable coin with an active trading community. So my best bets would be on Suncoin at the moment. (the volume is only taken from the active exchange at the moment though, other exchanges might have higher trading volumes.)

whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:37:33 PM

It would be awesome if we could raise some funds to send Rofo to the Crypto Currency Convention http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/

agx.io

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:30:44 PM

NOBL/BTC goes LIVE at 4p UTC. Registration and wallets are live at agx.io now!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:33:22 PM

It would be awesome if we could raise some funds to send Rofo to the Crypto Currency Convention http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/
I feel like this is something the premine could be used for
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: