Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vkter

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:27:46 PM

coinex.pw works well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:14:10 PM

Hi Rofo,
I sent you a PM and I wanted to confirm with you if orders for Marketplace are disabled and if so when are they going to be up?
Plus are you restocking Amazon.co.uk Gift Card – £100 and higher amounts?

Thx

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
TN5

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:53:25 PM

Coinmarket.io back up. Interesting times for Bitcoin since Gox went bankrupt.

Noblecoin
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:27:57 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

We need your help to grow! Come mine while making a difference.

PROMOTION!
PM me here on BitCoinTalk if you begin mining at CharityMiningPools and receive a bonus 500 NOBL for each of the first 4 blocks found by your miner!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Current Stats: (At Time of Post)
Pool Hash Rate:                                   106.270 MH/s
Active Workers:                                   57
Current Difficulty:                                4.799621
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network):       1 minute 3 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool):            2 minutes 53 seconds
Donations Raised for BitGive:              39,447.47774767 NOBL

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Laska_Forum

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:35:54 PM

Time to back to this coin Smiley
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:41:35 PM

Does anyone know how many NOBLE coin in circulation now ? Coinmarketcap.com shows over 647 mil. Is that right ? or should be like 300 mil less. Thanks.
philsmock

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:44:38 PM

Right now is the very moment to make a fiat-noble exchange.
You might start thinking in doing it yourself Rofo.
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:52:29 PM

Does anyone know how many NOBLE coin in circulation now ? Coinmarketcap.com shows over 647 mil. Is that right ? or should be like 300 mil less. Thanks.
Its probably counting the reserves, the actual amount in usable circulation should be about 300M less.
https://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:56:59 PM

Its probably counting the reserves, the actual amount in usable circulation should be about 300M less.

Which I just updated.*

Grrizz

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:05:58 PM

Which I just updated.*
Very nice Cheesy
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:19:01 PM

Rather then block halving why not "block decrementing", instead of after x months the reward halves make it so after x blocks the reward goes down by 1 NOBL that way you get the increased rarity without the shock, just a thought, IDK about the technical side of such an implementation.

I agree with this from the standpoint of a monetary supply model. Very few coins have adopted this model though (in fact the only one that I can think that does anything close to this is Primecoin and PPC and its forks; block rewards are based on current difficulty). And there are pros and cons to this type of pruning. If you go with a constant amount each time, each consecutive trim will have a greater and greater "shock." If you go with a small percentage, it may take very long to reach the desired final supply.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining NOBL today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your NOBL account.

*   PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
** Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there!  Come help us grow the pool and donate to a good cause while mining!

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:48:40 PM

Coinmarket.io back up. Interesting times for Bitcoin since Gox went bankrupt.
You might want to consider moving more to coinex.pw. To date most of the value is being traded at coinMarket.io and due to its quircks it did cost me money.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:00:38 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 04:34:36 PM by Rofo

The Water Project Update: I am furious. I unfortunately have to let you know that more of the credit card donations were fraudulent. Initially they were confirmed as approved, and now that our project was a success they have been reversed. I will say it flat out right now: this was done by someone wanting to hurt NobleCoin intentionally because of what we sought to achieve and what we represent. The second it gains attention as successful, or appears on an article or in the media, a reversal is called and our amount looks misleading or our website is DDOS'd. It is also done during the lowest points of the market to make us look even less legitimate and worse off when people check us out.

For our second project, I will be asking Peter to accept ONLY BTC while we accept NOBL and convert to BTC on a regular basis. Cryptocurrency is the future, anyone who thinks CC with these reversals is in any way superior is either trying to control you or steal from you.

For information on the issue at first: https://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-water-project-a-success-5147-raised-donated/

I invite you to read the conversations through Facebook linked at the bottom of that page. These are the type of trolls and dummy accounts that are constantly attacking us. I damn hope they don't get away with any of this, and karma bites them and their coin in the arse.

I don't care what outsiders continue to do to try and hurt the image of this coin. I know the community understands us. We will be personally covering this reversal again. It may take a day or two, but noone, noone will be doubting where we stand as a coin, as a community and as f****** human beings. Sooner or later, everyone will have to realise that until you start dealing with TRUSTED coins, merchants, exchanges, developers and people, you are going to get slaughtered like pigs time and time again. And those coins are rare, your’e looking right at one.

In the meantime, we will be developing the Network, adding stock to the Marketplace, and preparing for our major releases.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:16:47 PM

Wow Rofo, I can imagine how mad you are. This is just simply outrageous!

I don't see what these people stand to gain from this.. Good to see Noble is covering the crap, I'm still in!
a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:36:58 PM

The Water Project Update: I am furious. I unfortunately have to let you know that more of the credit card donations were fraudulent. Initially they were confirmed as approved, and now that our project was a success they have been reversed. I will say it flat out right now: this was done by someone wanting to hurt NobleCoin intentionally because of what we sought to achieve and what we represent. The second it gains attention as successful, or appears on an article or in the media, a reversal is called and our amount looks misleading or our website is DDOS'd. It is also done during the lowest points of the market to make us look even less legitimate and worse off when people check us out.

For our second project, I will be asking Peter to accept ONLY BTC while we accept NOBL and convert to BTC on a regular basis. Cryptocurrency is the future, anyone who thinks CC with these reversals is in any way superior is either trying to control you or steal from you.

For information on the issue at first: https://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-water-project-a-success-5147-raised-donated/

I invite you to read the conversations through Facebook linked at the bottom of that page. These are the type of trolls and dummy accounts that are constantly attacking us. I damn hope they don't get away with any of this, and karma bites them and their coin in the arse.

I don't care what outsiders continue to do to try and hurt the image of this coin. I know the community understands us. We will be personally covering this reversal again. It may take a day or two, but noone, noone will be doubting where we stand as developers, as a community and as f****** human beings. Sooner or later, everyone will have to realise that until you start dealing with TRUSTED coins, merchants, exchanges, developers and people, you are going to get slaughtered like pigs time and time again.

In the meantime, we will be developing the Network, adding stock to the Marketplace, and preparing for our major releases.

Hello, I was on a vacation for over a week and am shocked by the "negative" news/rumors regarding Noble coin.... For me this only means one thing, they are afraid of the coin. Why would you invest so much time and money in just trolling somebody or some coin? The only valid reason I can come up with is that they are afraid / irritated as this coin isn’t quick money but here for all of us.

Looks like there are some whales / big players who are only into coins as investors / hedge funds are into buying stocks; simply to make as much money as possible.
So if you keep in mind that Noble coin:
-   kind of blocks large miners by the 1 block difficulty so investor can’t make easy money;
-   does not buy into exchanges as many coins do so exchanges make less money;
-   supports transparency which sets an example in the market so scam coins are more obvious;
-   acts Noble as Rofo/Development will again pay the Creditcard fraud;
-   has a community that seems to be getting bigger and stronger with individuals instead of a couple of big players.

All this points make us a target for the bigger players / investors, they must hate us. So I think the more popular we become, the more we can expect these kinds of actions. It will only stop when either the price is too high for them to take the risk for pump and dump or when they realize we are not “intimidated” by these actions (I speak for myself here) but only binds us together.
Honestly it makes me really angry to see that people are deliberately trying to destroy this coin.

I think we can say that, what WE build as a community, will be supported by US the community!

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
TN5

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:38:18 PM

I'm fully supporting NOBL and I've have nothing to do with the trolling. But in my twisted mind I kind a like it because it shows that this coin is legit and dangerous and some people are afraid of it. And this is the thing why good legit coins need to be pre-mined so devs can cover up things like this and stand behind their projects.

These are the kind of things that make us learn and as you said you now only accept BTC or NOBL on the second project. So the lesson is learned, it's better to pay few thousands of $ from the pre-mine now than losing lots of more credit card fraudulent money on the later projects which might be more critical for the coin.

This personal covering is good marketing also and it shows that this coin is really up for something real. There are always those who try to ruin the party, they are kind of double sided blades, they bring bad but they bring good also at the same time. It all depends on how you look things and make your personal conclusions.

Noblecoin
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:39:04 PM

Wow, that is just disgraceful. Some people just have no respect for common human decency.

Best that these lessons are learned now though, so that way, in the future, this type of thing doesn't happen again.
Grrizz

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:03:07 PM

Its sad to hear about the fraud again but awesome that you guys are willing to cover it! IDK why people have to target promising coins wouldn't it be better to just invest?

Oh well, all of us here know that this coin and its devs are a shining example of what cryptos should be, we are here for the long haul and if we each spread the word when opportunity arises we will grow! Its still early days and I'm sure as time goes on not only will more people see the coin for what it truly is you guys will pick up a few tricks to keep the troll attacks at bay (like the afore mentioned only accepting BTC and NOBL). You've got a good thing going here and as the crap coins fall to the way side noble will be recognised more and more as a long term contender Smiley

Speaking of recognition I notice coinwarz seems to chop and change between the 'N' logo and the eagle, I think it would be a good idea to see if they can stick to one as a consistent logo will give it stronger presence on the charts to people not so familiar with the coin - I favour the eagle BTW Wink
ma72835

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:09:28 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Everyone VOTE please, this coin needs to be on another exchange! Between Coinmarket randomly deciding when it feels like working and fighting bots in coinex, it's hard to see where this coin is going exchange-wise. Not to mention, all these donations and charity drives are not first being converted to BTC first? $5k raised for The Water Project equals 10BTC in wiped out buy orders, sales in the marketplace are being converted NOBL -> BTC -> fiat, correct? I didn't get it when you guys were first doing that and I still don't get it now...please tell me where these dumps are happening so I can stay away. As someone who has been mining this coin since 15 minutes after it launched and following the whole concept in total agreement, I'm getting concerned. I don't say things like "I think it's odd that the coin developer is relying upon coinpayments (which deducts service charges) instead of interfacing with *his wallet*", or a multitude of other things I haven't said thus far out of fear of making people feel bad and trying to maintain this environment of teamwork and positive cooperation. I made a rush job IRC bot with Coinwarz status, CoinMarketCap ranking, calculations and bunch of other crap in under an hour after I realized the existing bot was broken for then over a week and everyone was complaining. Nobody involved with the development team could program an IRC bot? The problem is that this coin has essentially alienated everyone who knows anything. It's not "a whale is holding us down!", it's "nobody gives a shit about this coin". You are all mistaking being locked between high walls with *nobody except us actually buying anything*.

I'm not against the idea of using the premine to buy the votes for MintPal. It is BY FAR the best exchange I've used in quite some time. It has BTC, LTC, DOGE, and some others that are also on coinmarket. Better yet, make an arrangement for charity donations with them. Maybe half the bribe amount will be donated to charity? Those coins have a lot of movement, as well. Personally, I'd rather have 40BTC of buy and sell orders to "balance" rather than 1.3BTC with zero action. Not to mention that an increased amount of transactions along the network is beneficial. That's why I tried to get everyone onboard with P2Pool for multiple reasons over a month ago, but I was ignored. I am not skilled with Python, nor can I pick apart a wallet. Also because I am not the developer, I can't attempt to alter what needed to be altered. I did, however, pass along what needed to be done.  Roll Eyes

I. LIKE. THIS. COIN.

I'm just getting frustrated because everything with this coin is always "Oh no! Look what happened! I fixed it by pulling from the premine!", and while that's great and all, it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Why is that only this coins pools are so unreliable and constantly get DDOS'ed? Is it some kind of conspiracy against Noble, or maybe do the operators of pools for other coins just know what the hell they're doing? The only pools that's worked decently ever here is Validerror, and he kept 51%ing. That was also downplayed. Also the premine is getting sketch to me because I have no idea what the hell it's for. Is it just some magical bank account that sits there for whenever Icecube screws up, a charity gets scammed by haters, or to cover a discount in a marketplace?

Imagine if you were an investor. You are given the opportunity to invest in two companies. The first one is strictly business, maybe a little shady, but they get the job done and you get a nice little return. The second one has employees that cost the company, and you the investor, money non-stop because it's their first time and their just starting out, they make preventable mistakes, but if they had just spent a little more time learning the required skills before jumping in they'd be a little bit better off...but it's ok because the CEO's dad is a multi-billionaire and has a hidden stash of money to cover their screw-ups. That second company would be a huge pain in the ass that nobody would want to go near.

Please use the premine to pay for votes at Mintpal.  Grin

You cannot expect everyone to sit here and wait for an angel to come plop this coin on cryptsy when there's X amount of Noble just chilling around exactly for "marketing purposes". 3.4BTC gets to the top of the list.

Increased exposure doesn't equal an immediate pump and dump. Everyone confused a 4 satoshi move as a "pump" or a "dump", but there's NO VOLUME for this coin! If those bots weren't doing their thing on coinex I would say the past 24 hours volume couldn't be more than 1BTC. That's ridiculous.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: