Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]{OpenEx} New and Improved! Open Source Exchange!  (Read 11547 times)
konfet

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:51:49 AM

OpenEx Is Undergoing Maintenace

We'll Be Back Soon! :-)

what a fuck' ? ^^
are you hacked ?

BTC: 19d14r8F932Khc2xDZeC4hvdmCF7q95SGW  LTC: LbzSRezSSs3eXP4rPor8wo8HJqgkrfC6f7  NMC: N8CFY5QaYRpQXq6LYQdSJqLuFGBqvSp6ua 
DVC: 14ZktX8LvnmSfcZKBgJrXfTTV8TpTQp4d5  QRK: QRb6v9RXACJut6GfDs7mcttdT7dTDcUZSK  WDC: WST6mDQELMhRmAQSdEfNNBUjEhRgqEsj9R
Cheap G\Hashes. With CoinBase, CampBX, Bter, Crypto-trade, Coins-e, Cryptsy you can easy save and increase your money. Please help poor sick developer.
kamakazibear

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:59:42 AM

Frozencoin (fz) could use a new exchange. Coinedup doesn't have any volume.

r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:00:15 AM

sorry guys we won't be adding any new coins until our current issues are resolved.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 10:28:31 AM

I'ldl ike to do an article about this new exchange for CryptoArticles Smiley

Any chance you can PM me with some details about the exchange when issues are fixed r3wt? Much appreciated Smiley
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:33:17 PM

I made a mistake. When i went to backup one of the databases responsible for storing user accounts, i accidentally deleted 40 rows of accounts.

the situation is this: your deposits and some other account information is still lingering in the db so:

if you made a deposit, i am in the process of creating an account for you under the same name.

to login and regain control of your account, simply enter the transaction hash of your first deposit to openex as your password. remember to change your password as soon as you log in.

if you had not made any deposits yet, i regretfully inform you will have to sign up again. I apologize for this mistake, it is very unfortunate.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:19:33 PM

Text for Remember Me tick box needs to be a lighter color.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:04:39 PM

I made a mistake. When i went to backup one of the databases responsible for storing user accounts, i accidentally deleted 40 rows of accounts.

the situation is this: your deposits and some other account information is still lingering in the db so:

if you made a deposit, i am in the process of creating an account for you under the same name.

to login and regain control of your account, simply enter the transaction hash of your first deposit to openex as your password. remember to change your password as soon as you log in.

if you had not made any deposits yet, i regretfully inform you will have to sign up again. I apologize for this mistake, it is very unfortunate.

The only coins I had deposited were from giveaways and I have no idea what the TX id's are...I think it showed 8.xx Memory coin, but I'm not sure  Undecided
emu

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:16:10 PM

maybe add a "beta status" somewhere on the page. would be fair and more serioushly Smiley
another bug is the calculation of the values, should work in all directions, e.g. buy xy coins for this price = cost in btc

still a good start and nice dark and plain interface, waiting for history.

btw: plz DON'T add many other coins to soon, would not benefit the page imho, coins-e is what happens if you add to much coins Smiley

if you want your SKC in good hands: SXVBoZJWahdVNZsYqjdF3V25hSWDvNaoDn
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:26:44 PM

I have to agree with emu. A beta tag would be nice. Also like I told in chat, I would be willing to work on openex a bit if you update the git Wink.

Also, great tnx for an opensource exchange. But it needs a little work.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
delovan

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:31:33 PM

ever heard about look&feel?
this is hurting my eyes... Cool
Same opinion.

I'm not at all fan of a black background. Seems unprofessional. The small animation between pages (this scroll up/down) is not necessary at all and breaks the website smoothness. An exchange must be functionnal, not bling bling. When you list the balances, the white font on a blue table on a dark background really hurt eyes. The icons on the top are too small.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:36:14 PM

ever heard about look&feel?
this is hurting my eyes... Cool
Same opinion.

I'm not at all fan of a black background. Seems unprofessional. The small animation between pages (this scroll up/down) is not necessary at all and breaks the website smoothness. An exchange must be functionnal, not bling bling. When you list the balances, the white font on a blue table on a dark background really hurt eyes. The icons on the top are too small.

then trade at cryptsy you bootstrap hugging conformist  Tongue

i think it looks awesome.

miasik

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:41:57 PM

Add Nxt please!
networthsigns

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:42:35 PM

Hi,

Just joined.

Nice effort.

Good luck.

Voluntarily support new coming coins, you will gain instant momentem. This will bring you good traffic, trades and profit too.
mikaljan

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:48:11 PM

Nxt

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:13:23 PM

Add Nxt please!

build a fork of it that runs in : C++ or PHP and i will definitely add it. any program built in and requiring java is going nowhere near my home computer or the exchange. thats just how it is.

kamakazibear

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:16:54 PM

If we build that fork for Frozen will you add it?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:20:23 PM

The only coins I had deposited were from giveaways and I have no idea what the TX id's are...I think it showed 8.xx Memory coin, but I'm not sure  Undecided

just sign back up with original account name. i will run audit on username and it will correct balance.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:20:37 PM

If we build that fork for Frozen will you add it?

definitely

atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:24:58 PM

sorry guys we won't be adding any new coins until our current issues are resolved.

one big issue: its not working!  Cool
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

one big issue: its not working!  Cool

type the amount you want to spend in box 1

type the price per coin you want in box 2.

click submit.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: