Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] Ninja Group Buy .35BTC=30GH - 30 ANTs + Day 1 Netpune [0/300]  (Read 18989 times)
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:46:06 PM

Dividend - Week #5
Total Earnings: 7.44682813BTC Payout Addr
Total Shares: 300
Hosting fees: 2.04 $4.49x300@$660/BTC
Amount per share:   0.01802
Tx Fee: .0095 Transaction

Ouch.  Big hit this week   Cry

Because of hosting payments for the next month.

@mwninja, on the webpage, could you add the links in the header to the stats of all your other groupbuys. I'm sure quite some ppl own shares in multiple of your groupbuys and now I have to go to my favorites and choose the other GB. But if it's in the header it will make my life easier ;-)

Second thing, could you also add a link to our mining wallet, this way everybody could easily have a look how much currently is beging held in our dividend wallet.

Cheers

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:58:31 PM

How's Payout 6 looking?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:54:17 PM

A suggestion for the stats page - show the total amount paid out (i.e. The sum of the weekly distributions) immediately underneath the "Total BTC earned" figure. It would make tracking the current week's earnings much easier.

Could even net off the two and show the result as "Current week:"

Great idea and it should't be too hard to implement.

Any update on implementing this?
MWNinja (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 01:22:04 AM

We have to deploy 30 more miners still for Group #5, eat some dinner, and then I will do the payouts. We have been working non stop since the miners arrived to deploy them. 
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:24:06 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 06:05:53 PM by xZork

Waiting

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tripppn

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:26:09 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 07:38:44 AM by tripppn

We have to deploy 30 more miners still for Group #5, eat some dinner, and then I will do the payouts. We have been working non stop since the miners arrived to deploy them.  
Just received .044... was that payout 6 for my 3 shares???   Shocked
Those hosting fees are killing us... Any word on the neptune?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:43:38 PM

Dividend - Week #6
Total Earnings: 6.6BTC Payout Addr
Total Shares: 300
Hosting fees: 2.176752 $4.49x300@$618.81/BTC
Amount per share:   0.01474
Tx Fee: .0125 Transaction
Notes:We delayed processing the payout to get a better exchange rate. Low price of BTC makes hosting expensive.

Make sure to check out our updated website http://coinninja.com/GroupBuy/
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:20:37 AM

Is there any news on the delivery dates for the Neptunes for the various group buys?

I haven't done the sums yet but at the current rates (increasing difficulty combined with a falling BTC value) GB1 looks like it will become uneconomical quite soon, and presumably the others will follow.
tripppn

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:47:37 PM

I have 3 shares I'm willing to sell.  Looking for .25 each.  Shoot me a pm if interested.

― Frank Zappa
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:30:22 AM

I have 3 shares I'm willing to sell.  Looking for .25 each.  Shoot me a pm if interested.
We're working on a process to enable trading; it really needs a trusted 3rd party escrow to be done right.
tripppn

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

We're working on a process to enable trading; it really needs a trusted 3rd party escrow to be done right.
Would you be willing to act as escrow?  Should be pretty simple.  2 parties agree on a price at which time both parties contact you with said price and the new payout address of the shares being sold/bought.  Buyer sends you btc.  Confirmations that you got the btc sent to both partes. You release btc to seller.  I think at this point you are trusted by everyone who bought into your GB.

For a small fee of course.  Can't have your working for nothing  right    Wink

― Frank Zappa
tripppn

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 03:02:18 AM

Really the btc wouldn't even have to pass through your wallet.  As long as you were made aware before and after with the sending and receiving wallet addys the blockchain could provide proof of the transaction if there was a dispute.

― Frank Zappa
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:10:24 PM

Really the btc wouldn't even have to pass through your wallet.  As long as you were made aware before and after with the sending and receiving wallet addys the blockchain could provide proof of the transaction if there was a dispute.

We will be charging a small fee for doing the transfer, currently set at .003 btc. We can't legally offer escrow services; but to protect the buyer some sort of escrow is really needed. We could do it with multisig addresses, but unfortunately that's not exactly user friendly.  Any ideas? 
tripppn

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 08:37:42 PM

If it helps I would be willing to do escrow if people would be willing to trust me. 

I think most people on here are familiar with sigs in the GB section but just gonna throw it out there I'm willing to do it.

― Frank Zappa
EnJoyThis

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:03:33 PM

We will be charging a small fee for doing the transfer, currently set at .003 btc. We can't legally offer escrow services; but to protect the buyer some sort of escrow is really needed. We could do it with multisig addresses, but unfortunately that's not exactly user friendly.  Any ideas? 

Don't think a physical escrow is needed.

Seller sends a message to MWninja with info about the sales, amount of shares to be sold, price in btc and btc wallet to which dividends are sent. Seller sents a cc to the buyer.
Buyer sents funds to the appropriate wallet and replies to Seller and MWninja with tx id. Seller will confirm receiving of the funds and sent a reply to MWninja to alter the ownership details. MWninja will edit shareholder files and update it with the dividend address of the buyer.

In case the buyer doesn't pay, than the agreement is void and shares remain in posession of the seller.
In case the buyer does pay but the seller won't confirm the receiving of the funds, MWninja can check the blockchain and change the ownership details accordingly.

With the above MWninja doesn't need to act as an escrow, he only acts as a administrator of the shares ownership.

Ofcourse MWninja can ask a fee for ownership changes in order to prevent an outrageous amount of ownership transfers. Personally I don't think there will be alot of trades.

Cheers all

PS: if anyone is interested, I have 5 shares for sale in GB #1 and 5 shares in GB #3. PM me with your offer.

tertius993

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:04:07 PM

Is there any news on the delivery dates for the Neptunes for the various group buys?

I haven't done the sums yet but at the current rates (increasing difficulty combined with a falling BTC value) GB1 looks like it will become uneconomical quite soon, and presumably the others will follow.

OK, I have done some sums and estimates of future earnings and they don't look pretty.

Using the following assumptions:

1. hashrate remains constant (that is to say I am considering the AntMiners only and ignoring the effect of the Neptune when it comes online)
2. current downtrend of earnings continues - the three week average gives week N+1 earnings = 90.1848% of week N earnings
3. current BTC $ value remains constant (ha ha!); I used a Coindesk value of $573.00, earlier today, 26 Feb

My projection is:

A. we have 9 more weeks of profitable mining until AntMiner hosting costs exceed weekly return
B. aggregate return over those 9 weeks = BTC 0.05184544 / share Sad

We really need to see the Neptune come into the picture - do we have any information on when it or its hashes are due?

Happy to share the full calculations if people are interested.
EnJoyThis

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

OK, I have done some sums and estimates of future earnings and they don't look pretty.

Using the following assumptions:

1. hashrate remains constant (that is to say I am considering the AntMiners only and ignoring the effect of the Neptune when it comes online)
2. current downtrend of earnings continues - the three week average gives week N+1 earnings = 90.1848% of week N earnings
3. current BTC $ value remains constant (ha ha!); I used a Coindesk value of $573.00, earlier today, 26 Feb

My projection is:

A. we have 9 more weeks of profitable mining until AntMiner hosting costs exceed weekly return
B. aggregate return over those 9 weeks = BTC 0.05184544 / share Sad

We really need to see the Neptune come into the picture - do we have any information on when it or its hashes are due?

Happy to share the full calculations if people are interested.

Please give us some insight in your calculations. A revenue of only 0.05184544btc per share is really not much and would mean that this GB would have be getting only 300 x 0.05184544 = 15.55 NET earnings in the comming 9 weeks.

Total weekly hosting cost for this GB is 4.49 x 300 = $1347 with btc@573 that means 2.35btc of hosting costs per week. Which is ofcourse huge. Making the expected gross revenue of 9x 2.35 = 21.15 + 15.55 = 36.7btc

So in your calculations you expect this GB to mine about 36.7btc the comming 9 weeks?

IF KNC is delivering their first batch of Neptunes as promised (before 31st of March) than we should receive this unit around the time these ANTs are getting obsolete.

Personally I did not look into the hosting costs that much before and thought these were $4,49 a share per month instead of per week! Probably thought this because it said, first month of hosting free, afterwards 4,49 a/share (per week). Must say that the hosting cost for just 1 ANT is quite huge @194.56 USD a month.

tertius993

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:57:49 PM

Please give us some insight in your calculations. A revenue of only 0.05184544btc per share is really not much and would mean that this GB would have be getting only 300 x 0.05184544 = 15.55 NET earnings in the comming 9 weeks.

Total weekly hosting cost for this GB is 4.49 x 300 = $1347 with btc@573 that means 2.35btc of hosting costs per week. Which is ofcourse huge. Making the expected gross revenue of 9x 2.35 = 21.15 + 15.55 = 36.7btc

So in your calculations you expect this GB to mine about 36.7btc the comming 9 weeks?

IF KNC is delivering their first batch of Neptunes as promised (before 31st of March) than we should receive this unit around the time these ANTs are getting obsolete.

Personally I did not look into the hosting costs that much before and thought these were $4,49 a share per month instead of per week! Probably thought this because it said, first month of hosting free, afterwards 4,49 a/share (per week). Must say that the hosting cost for just 1 ANT is quite huge @194.56 USD a month.

You are basically spot on.

Hosting costs are fixed at $1,347 per week
With a BTC price of $573 that equals 2.35078534 BTC per week

Looking over the last few weeks earnings
Week 3 was 9.000 BTC
Week 4 was 8.200 BTC (91.11% of week 3)
Week 5 was 7.44682813 BTC (90.81498% of week 4)
Week 6 was 6.600 BTC (88.62834% of week 5)

Averaged out that gives the 90.1848% week to week figure.

I ignored weeks 1, 2 and 3 as they were odd (week 1 was low due to the time to get everything up and running; week 3 unusually low and would skew the numbers even lower).

If you apply the 90.1848% as a forward projection you get:

Week 7 (forecast)   5.9521968
Week 8 (forecast)   5.36797678
Week 9 (forecast)   4.841099123
Week 10 (forecast)   4.365935562
Week 11 (forecast)   3.937410254
Week 12 (forecast)   3.550945563
Week 13 (forecast)   3.202413154
Week 14 (forecast)   2.888089898
Week 15 (forecast)   2.604618099
Week 16 (forecast)   2.348969623

As you will note Week 16 is when we drop below the forecast hosting cost of 2.3507.  So I ignore that week on the basis that I hope we won't run at a loss and adding up weeks 7 to 15 gives total earnings of 36.71068523

Less the hosting fees - 9 x 2.35078534 = 21.15706806

Thus net earnings of 15.55361717 or 0.051845391 per share.
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 11:54:22 PM

Remember on this one there are no additional hosting fees for the Neptune, so we should be in good shape when that is delivered.  Also you can add a share of Group Buy #5 (NO HOSTING FEES) and get an additional 300khash scrypt added into your equation. 

And don't forget you are also welcome to pay your hosting fees using USD, so that you can continue to receive the maximum amount of BTC available. We are handing those payments manually at the moment, but it will soon be automated as well.

Also remember that the price of BTC is a huge factor here ~ a big increase and the hosting costs become rather negligible. Once this Gox mess is behind us, I expect to get back to a growth phase. 

Of course you can also trade off your shares....since we don't currently have any public group buys, there is demand from newbs that want to participate in Group Buy #5.
tertius993

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:30:51 AM

Remember on this one there are no additional hosting fees for the Neptune, so we should be in good shape when that is delivered.  Also you can add a share of Group Buy #5 (NO HOSTING FEES) and get an additional 300khash scrypt added into your equation. 

And don't forget you are also welcome to pay your hosting fees using USD, so that you can continue to receive the maximum amount of BTC available. We are handing those payments manually at the moment, but it will soon be automated as well.

Also remember that the price of BTC is a huge factor here ~ a big increase and the hosting costs become rather negligible. Once this Gox mess is behind us, I expect to get back to a growth phase. 

Of course you can also trade off your shares....since we don't currently have any public group buys, there is demand from newbs that want to participate in Group Buy #5.

But WHEN is the Neptune going to be delivered?  Without knowing that I can't really see anyone being keen to buy shares.  I was interested at first until I did the sums.

I agree that the position will be much improved when the Neptune comes online but it won't change the fact that the AntMiners will become uneconomical at some point - do we really want to use the Neptune to underwrite the loss making AntMiners?

Regarding paying in USD, with a low BTC value that would be attractive but sadly only for US residents I suspect.

Absolutely I agree that the low BTc value is a major issue, but I fear it will take a long while to recover from the Gox and other bad news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: