Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about naming my baby girl Bitcoin.. (due in 3 weeks)  (Read 10966 times)
DeadlyEskimo

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:49:16 AM

not one donation, even for me not too lol.. its ok everyone I AM NOT NAMING HER THAT!!!

So you where just trying to scam some money off people in pity?
BitcoinSteve (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:00:47 AM

not one donation, even for me not too lol.. its ok everyone I AM NOT NAMING HER THAT!!!

So you where just trying to scam some money off people in pity?

no, just making note, I really wanted to know what people thought, Once sobered up I slapped myself after my wife did lol...

DRK: XtijFQdCcPpKXmtjKF4xdpy6vCvJTymfzw

BTC: 1LbPHiUfegA3Xjfg4YJkJqLNpaRWDcRPay
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:14:10 AM

Give your daughter a name she can grow up with. Might I suggest, Monica, Erin, Chelsea, Lindsey, Ashley, Alexandra, Christina.. I don't have a kid myself, but those are some names that come to mind.. way better than "bitcoin".
CornedBeefHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:14:40 AM

You shouldn't name her Bitcoin. You should give her your first name. Although I'm not sure naming her Dumbass is much better.
BitcoinSteve (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:47:56 AM

You shouldn't name her Bitcoin. You should give her your first name. Although I'm not sure naming her Dumbass is much better.
wow thanks, I actually already named her, starts with a G and is no where near them but thanks

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 07:52:05 AM

Girl

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:21:42 AM

Just name her Satoshi Nakamoto ___________

lol
Giulio Prisco

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:14:43 AM

Listen to me, call her something else, and put some Bitcoins aside for her to use when she grows up.
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 11:17:34 AM

You should name her Coinye

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
bitkman

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:11:07 PM

bad idea bro imo.
Lynx!

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:57:08 PM

If you really call her Bitcoin expect to be murdered while sleeping at some point (probably during her teen age)

Call her BeaTriCe instead...
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 05:27:00 PM

Your post so surprised me and made me laugh so hard that my coffee came out of my nose and all over my keyboard!

Tongue

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

Hey everybody, he's decided NOT to name his daughter Bitcoin. Maybe we can stop suggesting names in the mean time.
CornedBeefHash

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:29:29 PM

Your post so surprised me and made me laugh so hard that my coffee came out of my nose and all over my keyboard!

Tongue

This has to be a joke thread. You would need to find a retarded cum dump of a wife willing to allow you to name her baby Bitcoin. Not many of those exist that aren't strung out on crack or meth. If you have a baby with a crackhead naming it is the least of your problems.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 07:04:13 PM

call her Cryptonica

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 11:20:04 PM

All right, we've all had our go at the OP; he has written that he was drunk at the time of the post and that he is NOT going to name the child "Bitcoin".

The thread has degenerated so far that attacks on his wife have come into it.

Now since we can't take him out and have him shot at dawn, we have done the next best thing which was to pillory the poor sonuvabutch on the stocks of the interent.

This guy is maybe a valuable member of our community with possibly a lot to offer, so let's consider him "reahbilitated" and give it up.

I have been one of the worst offenders and for that I apoloogise but I come by my attitude on the subject quite farily.

My first name is one that can be confused with a feminine name and according to my birth certificate, I have seven (Or is it eight?) middle names with a last name containing a "von", the result of a legitimate but somewhat removed connection to European royalty.

I started using a nickname after years of abuse and still hate my parents for naming me what they did.

In any case. it's time to give it up, to bring it to an end, to frucking stop it already!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
BitcoinSteve (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:24:50 PM

All right, we've all had our go at the OP; he has written that he was drunk at the time of the post and that he is NOT going to name the child "Bitcoin".

Now since we can't take him out and have him shot at dawn, we have done the next best thing which was to pillory the poor sonuvabutch on the stocks of the interent.

This guy is maybe a valuable member of our community with possibly a lot to offer, so let's consider him "reahbilitated" and give it up.

I have been one of the worst offenders and for that I apoloogise but I come by my attitude on the subject quite farily.

My first name is one that can be confused with a feminine name and according to my birth certificate, I have seven (Or is it eight?) middle names with a last name containing a "von", the result of a legitimate but somewhat removed connection to European royalty.

I started using a nickname after years of abuse and still hate my parents for naming me what they did.

In any case. it's time to give it up, to bring it to an end, to frucking stop it already!

My $.02.

Wink

Thank you... I forgive you all Smiley

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 11:40:27 PM

Now since we can't take him out and have him shot at dawn, we have done the next best thing which was to pillory the poor sonuvabutch on the stocks of the internet.

My $.02.

Wink

Thank you... I forgive you all Smiley

All is well and now we can all go on to great success!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:40:39 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 12:03:09 AM by Bitcoinpro

Doge might work  Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINDFTez0Ts

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK