Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 2058 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

media make the negative news about bitcoin is for their traffic and rating of their article or video, as long the news is have the big visitor no matter about the fake news and anything else it will give the positive things to the media, so if you read about the bitcoin news in media you need to do some research about it and make sure that the news is real

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Media is working with government,bitcoin is a currency that can't control anyone even government.And other point is that many people misuse bitcoin and media focus that people as a bitcoin user and as a bad side of bitcoin.But there are many good side of bitcoin,and i think bitcoin should also to attention on this side.
Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

in fact bitcoin is not tied to taxes and people are very easy to invest. but the government sees this as a mistake and tries to give a negative impression through the media to bitcoin even though very few are affected.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

Well maybe they dont have the right information we just cant be sure if they are been paid or whatever.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

I think majority of news are funded with gov and some great political party which may be the reason....
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

Should i say they dont have proper information or just been biased about bitcoin maybe they need a very good orientation about bitcoin

Well, a lot of media are being biased and there are some that report anything they wanted as long as it gets views from the people. They do not care about how will the people react on that certain news but all they know is that they will be earning money by reporting it. I've been hearing reports about Bitcoin in our country but I don't think that it is that bad.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

not the wrong media that makes bad or negative news for bitcoin but as mediation by people who want to destroy bitcoin because they are afraid and know for the success of the future bitcoin can change the world better and become uneven economy in the world.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

That's completely normal in my opinion. All media are owned by large corporations that are against the crypto currencies and everything is for manipulating public opinion.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Media nowadays is all about raising their TRp's, nothing else. Negative news grabs more attention than good/positive news.  Banks and government may also be playing some role behind such negative news about bitcoin which create panic among people. So, be smart and don't get fooled by fake news.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Should i say they dont have proper information or just been biased about bitcoin maybe they need a very good orientation about bitcoin
Agree, lacks of proper informations and the eagerness to have an excellent report might be some of the reasons why media has negative feedbacks about bitcoin. They don't have the opportunity to know more about bitcoin before they launched their reports. They just got negative face of bitcoin and never entertain the possitive one. If only they will widen their investigation they might found the living proof of the goodness results of bitcoin.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?
Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
Do you see that, dont you?

Its because Media always wanted to get the latest news and we all know that bitcoin and crypto are very popular that a single news about it will surely get a lot of clicks on their websites. So they write about it right away, and most of them are without any valid proof and are fake news.

Also take notice of the authors of the article, doesn't seems to be very incline about bitcoin or crypto currency. Even a jr rank has more knowledge than them, but still the auditor let them write because it makes them money.

In addition, media write in certain perspective. What they think is profitable they'll blow it up as a highlight. Since many people are getting curious investing in bitcoin while governement don't like it, media would give people the bad influence of btc
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

As we all know that most of the media houses are owned by the large business groups have vested interests in the governments and thus they try to spread the propaganda which is beneficial for the government. Thus, we see in very rare cases, mainstream media coverts positive aspects of the cryptocurrencies. That's my observation not only regarding crypto but in general.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
many people who think benefit with bitcoin easy and big value and bitcoin can be accessed by anyone and anytime without differentiate the class, so bitcoin often get news for criminal activity of a group, the government actually has set up indirectly though in my country bitcoin forbidden to do transaction directly
I think not only media has a negative view on Bitcoin, there are lots of people around who have negative comments and misconceptions about what truly this technology is. However, considering the fact that media is a huge venue to attract audience, then that's why more people have influenced badly by what media has produced and the message delivered to the public either bad or good news. Media can be biased at times, but I think the best that we can do is to be a media of ourselves and to filter which news is fake or authentic. Let's be responsible on what we do and say, not to depend much on media, and do our own research.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

Yes, it is true that the media often carry negative news about Bitcoin. I think they just want to drop the Bitcoin price and want to buy some Bitcoin at a cheap price. Then they will publish positive news about Bitcoin and help to grow the demand and market price dramatically and make a big profit from it.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

Yes, it is true that the media often carry negative news about Bitcoin. I think they just want to drop the Bitcoin price and want to buy some Bitcoin at a cheap price. Then they will publish positive news about Bitcoin and help to grow the demand and market price dramatically and make a big profit from it.
Well, due to a lot of people who victim of scam that is one of the reason why media people hates bitcoin too, and that sometime they were paid by those companies and government that does not want bitcoin too, so media people are not also reliable source, that is why I am not watching news.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

As a lot of us people know, media is overrub and easily manipulated by huge companies and very influential people in the business sectors, mostly tycoons and capitalists. Bitcoin poses a hufe threat to them since it is decentralized and no one exceot the investors could take a hold of its power. With this, they are trying to pay media to make a bad image of bitcoin to change people's minds abd turn their backs to bitcoin.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

I think there are many parties who do not like bitcoin so they use the media to drop bitcoin by making negative news about bitcoin which makes many investors panicked and sell its coins and as a result bitcoin prices fall Cry
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

I think that most journalists have no idea about bitcoin.
Their articles are mostly ''copy paste'' work from other sources without any real research.
Others probably have some hidden agenda.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

Actually, I didn't see really negative news about Bitcoin. Yes, some people say about some problems with Bitcoin transactions or the blockchain itself. But all in all lots of people support btc
The question is not in negative or positive news about bitcoin, the question is how this news is presented to us by the media. I myself have noticed many times how the news was inflated to large sizes, in fact, trivial information. But this is not an initiative of the media, it is an initiative of those to whom they belong.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

I think that most journalists have no idea about bitcoin.
Their articles are mostly ''copy paste'' work from other sources without any real research.
Others probably have some hidden agenda.
I think they are not fully-aware of the characteristics of bitcoin or maybe if they have knowledge about it, some back end party mandated them to twist the mindset of the public as they firmly stand to their mission and standards or by following some rules in the organization and are forced to broadcast negative reports or posts about cryptocurrency. Moreover, we can't control different opinions from different people, we can't somehow blame them. It's our willingness and passion that can overcome our fears from joining the market, and not to be reliant on media too much because the best source of information starts from us if we practice accountability and sincerity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: