Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 2059 times)
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Yes it is true and I also see it all and it is really true that the media often carry negative news about bitcoin without them understanding the true bitcoin and cryptocurrency, this is very bad.

Maybe that was because government is filtering the thibgs that the media should allow to the people for us to know, this is actually their mortal enemy nowadays cause this forum is revolue way how can we get profit and I guess thats why we have to pick the news that we will believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maveric99

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

do not get too hooked on any news about bitcoin itself, for some reason all media think bad bitcoin. many media who think bitcoin is a liar with it all must be behind someone who makes bad news to people not to believe it.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?
Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
Do you see that, dont you?

I think the media is negative about bitcoins because negativity affects the price of bitcoins marginally or sometimes greater. It causes panic among the people who invest, newbie or expert alike. The media doesn't probably hate bitcoins but they tilt the balance towards themselves so they can probably invest.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

Yes it is true and I also see it all and it is really true that the media often carry negative news about bitcoin without them understanding the true bitcoin and cryptocurrency, this is very bad.

Maybe that was because government is filtering the thibgs that the media should allow to the people for us to know, this is actually their mortal enemy nowadays cause this forum is revolue way how can we get profit and I guess thats why we have to pick the news that we will believe.
Media  get their profits out from advertising  from  bank  and other money remittances service providers, when most of establishment uses blockchain technology and bitcoin, as we know it using  other  platforms which is signature campaign, Facebook, Twitter, for advertising Media might seen that bitcoin is a big treat to their business interests.

rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.

Yes, mostly media is negative about bitcoin its because media is looking for a report that is not common to people even the reports are not reliable to exposed in media.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

In some unexplainable reasons we can't blame media people to say or tell about their personal insights with bitcoin. But for my own opinion it's very much unfair to be judge by the people that never join crypto community. I don't know where did they get their information regarding bitcoin and not knowing the truth about this currency. I don't have personal issues with media mens but I am not favor about their negative feedbacks and false informations that they spreading about bitcoin. Hope next time if they publicised about bitcoin they will not just fucos in negative side and try to view the positive side of bitcoin and the people who are beneficial on it.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

It may be their trick for diminishing the value of BTC for making huge investment in bitcoin. If you are a good believer of bitcoin, there is no need for this kind of questions.  You must  acquire updated informations of bitcoin, to avoid confusions made through these fake news.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Some media houses act like the mouthpiece of the government and involve themselves in politics. Also some just act as a medium through which information form whatever source get to the people. However, we have seen the media houses who just don't circulate information but seek to understand, analyze, and criticize the sources of the information. So don't be bothered by how some of them work, they are ignorant and unskillful
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

I have seen good and bad news about bitcoin but i have seen more bad news. I feel like in my country, they write articles that they can get more attention which is ban one.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

I think the media is very proactive for all that is profitable to be preached. especially in the national media in every country. I do not think the media ever hate just what they're looking for for high retings to make a lot of profit inside. regardless of the negative and positive news that it picks up.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

Sometimes media serves as the speaker/the voice of the government to warn people not to get engaged in bitcoin, that is why they always make negative news about bitcoin. It is because the government are afraid that bitcoin will threaten their economy, specifically their financial stability.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

That is how the media really works, they are always catching the big scoop available in the area that would catch the interest of the public, since bitcoin is so popular and making a remarkable entry worldwide, anything related to bitcoin will be aired and newscast by media. Anything under the sun, whether good or bad, fact, or even just speculations. The bottom line is, let us be smart in absorbing news from the media.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

We all know that media always creates a story out of nothing. It is natural for them to spray gasoline in a small fire. Bitcoin investment has a lot of risk and media is taking advantage of that. Everybody likes news and most of the time, negative news about a certain topic will capture the readers attention. More readers or viewers means profit for them so they always need to come up with a story.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Media is negative about cryptocurrency because there are governments who are bribing them in order to create fake news in order to reduce the number of investors in the market.

I would not be so sure about it. It really depends on which media you are following because some of them is supporting and some of them is against blockchain. It depends on who is the owner of that media. If owner is one of the blockchain whale then you'd see that they are supporting it so hard to attract more people into it.
Blockpass

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

The media mostly exists to sell itself, not to inform. Therefore, the headlines that grab most attention (negative ones usually) will be the ones that are published.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

The end of this issue of bitcoin attack before it is facebook then in the end by google last twitter of course this will affect the investors and bitcoin users with bitcoin prices decreased until the day may be the issue soon passed and bitcoin prices back as stable as we want.
Solenith0420

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

[/quote
In a news, commonly and usually they report the negative side and not the good side of something or issue….Because people are more seekers of fault that’s why media give what they are looking for. Some people linking cryptocurrency in some bad and outlaw reputation without any basis. And sad to say, it has really a big effect to the investors, because individuals believe in what they hear and what other people say.
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Actually, I didn't see really negative news about Bitcoin. Yes, some people say about some problems with Bitcoin transactions or the blockchain itself. But all in all lots of people support btc
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

Should i say they dont have proper information or just been biased about bitcoin maybe they need a very good orientation about bitcoin
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Media is negative about cryptocurrency because there are governments who are bribing them in order to create fake news in order to reduce the number of investors in the market.

I would not be so sure about it. It really depends on which media you are following because some of them is supporting and some of them is against blockchain. It depends on who is the owner of that media. If owner is one of the blockchain whale then you'd see that they are supporting it so hard to attract more people into it.
That is right, some also are paid with and just choosing what they want to cover to attract viewers or to catch their attention that is why I don't believe in media too much unless I have proven enough, so let us not judge something that we don't have enough evidence or enough info especially in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: