Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] BitAuction - BitBay Development Transfer  (Read 4220 times)
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:53:02 PM

We all hope Justin pays back the money he took without consent and we hope once all this is done and dusted, I am sure we all hope he can start to repair the damage done to his reputation.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:20:46 AM

Doubtful he's going to follow through. Even if he does, he's still guilty, and by defrauding the website he's just added more charges. Kid has no idea what he's doing or how deep the hole is getting. All it takes is for a handful of us to file a report in his county, and he's done for.

Also, call and complain if you like:

Justin Gillett
3310 Spencer Rd
Duncan, OK, 73533
1-918-327-4313

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 11:31:39 PM

Cassie has never released a single project. Oh but lets take a look; I am a lead dev of OpenEx.

So I think everyone should take a look: My work can be proven and shown. Cassie has no work to be shown.

LOL now this is funny Openex the exchange with the welcome mat on the backdoor? OpenEx is just a rebranded version of icescrypt (another exchange that was robbed of all its coin) that he sold off don't think he ever paid off the customers there either.

You sir are a scammer plain and simple.

I believe Justin has also been thrown off the OpenEx dev team .....

This isn't about OpenEX and Justin is no longer involved with OpenEX in any way.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
CheekyChappy

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

The farce is continuing over here in original thread for the so-called BitBay 'project' https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359608

This situation has got so pathetic and ridiculous it is unbelievable... yet it seems (according to Justin) that Cassie and Justin have kissed and reconciled yet still they will not return investors money!

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
transit

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:24:38 AM

Doubtful he's going to follow through. Even if he does, he's still guilty, and by defrauding the website he's just added more charges. Kid has no idea what he's doing or how deep the hole is getting. All it takes is for a handful of us to file a report in his county, and he's done for.

Also, call and complain if you like:

Justin Gillett
3310 Spencer Rd
Duncan, OK, 73533
1-918-327-4313

How can we start making this scammer's life a living hell, legally speaking?

I don't live in the US but I wouldn't mind go there and kick his ass during the next rally.

Or maybe burn the house.  Cheesy
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:33:46 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 07:22:01 PM by Vega

How can we start making this scammer's life a living hell, legally speaking?

I don't live in the US but I wouldn't mind go there and kick his ass during the next rally.

My real problem is with Cassie to be honest. She took my investment when she were already fully aware of the problem with Justin. I invested (the second time) 0.75 BTC into the site that Justin said will be launched next day. Not in development, done. I even posted about this before investing.
Cassie sent a PM with Bitcoin address a few hours later. She did it this way, because she knew already that Justin scammed her. She knew she will not be able do deliver, yet she continued to collect money for a site supposed to be launched in days, without saying a word.
She sent out (probably not just to me) PMs to people who said wanted shares then presumable after they paid, she annonced that the site fall through.
Now that is the definition of scam.
transit

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:03:47 PM

Agree, how can we find Cassie?

Her real info, family, etc.

CheekyChappy

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:56:23 PM

@Vega
@Transit

Hi guys,

I have been following development (or lack of it) since the whole scam came about.

Seriously, please do not even think about tracing and then 'meeting' those who stand accused of scamming. They are not worth it.

As mentioned several times before, the best course of action would be to call the police and let them deal with it. Once someone who resides in the US contacts their law enforcement office and gets the ball rolling, the police will contact those who received the investment and ask exactly what was going on and they will take measures to get your BTC back.

The mind boggles at the fact that this whole thing has been so disastrously mismanaged. Others have tried to talk to the main protagonists and had their time wasted. I have stopped engaging directly with them as they are not worth a single iota of space.

DaemonFox, VesperWillow and others have tried and failed to make the wrong-doers see sense. We all had our time wasted with hearing talk from the main protagonists of doing 'this' and doing 'that' but in the end those words were without merit.

Please call the police and get your money back but do not try and take things in your own hands.

My real problem is with Cassie to be honest. He took my investment when she were already fully aware of the problem with Justin. I invested (the second time) 0.75 BTC into the site that Justin said will be launched next day. Not in development, done. I even posted about this before investing.
Cassie sent a PM with Bitcoin address a few hours later. She did it this way, because she knew already that Justin scammed her. She knew she will not be able do deliver, yet she continued to collect money for a site supposed to be launched in days, without saying a word.
She sent out (probably not just to me) PMs to people who said wanted shares then presumable after they paid, she annonced that the site fall through.
Now that is the definition of scam.

vesperwillow

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:29:10 PM

Yeah, as Cheeky suggested, your best bet is to get all the folks who were scammed together and see who's willing to say 'yeah i got jipped'. Someone, preferably US-based, would then have to contact the police. Might even do better to hire a lawyer, but the police are free.

With the US recently defining cryptocurrency as personal property, the case would have considerable weight in court because of the USD investment. The folk(s) at hand would face more than just fines, they would face jail time, and if there are any forensic ties to other digital crimes, they will not get out of it with a plea deal. The US Justice Dept has been cranking down on digital crimes lately. If they're found guilty, they'll be hating life.

I've been encouraging many folks who feel scammed, to pursue legal action in the US. Until more folks do, more scammers will just keep flooding the markets.

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:34:43 PM

DaemonFox, VesperWillow and others have tried and failed to make the wrong-doers see sense. We all had our time wasted with hearing talk from the main protagonists of doing 'this' and doing 'that' but in the end those words were without merit.

Please call the police and get your money back but do not try and take things in your own hands.

Going to the police with something like this is more pointless than writing about it endlessly in this topic. At least the comments makes the community aware.

I honestly don't care enough to pursue this seriously.
I only replied, because it was just a few days ago I remembered this, and wrote to Cassie about a refund.

If I'd have an opportunity to get my money back I'd take it, but 1 BTC simply not enough to make me care enough to get out of my chair.
vesperwillow

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:39:17 PM

If I'd have an opportunity to get my money back I'd take it, but 1 BTC simply not enough to make me care enough to get out of my chair.

I'll take his 1 btc if he doesn't want it, LOL Wink

CheekyChappy

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:26:27 PM

According to some analysts, once the new US law rules for crytpocurrency gain traction, one bitcoin could be worth as much as $10,000 within 18-24 months.

transit

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:24:26 AM

50 shares = 1.25 BTC invested.

I do not live in the US, no point calling the police.

I don't care taking justice by my own methods.

I just want my money back. At this rates is 525 USD... are they so poor they can't repay from their own pockets?

Life is a long hard road and karma is a bitch.

It's still cheap to get even with this debt.

1.25BTC to
1P3egjqHW7mq57BW7ijWZGEsKzUpv4kNBX
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: