Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:04:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update  (Read 108284 times)
murkanovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:54:58 AM

yeah, i think its in all our interest to get it working Grin
More hashes please everyone 30min hash time if possible, murkanovich would this be long enough?

I'd just like to see 1-2 blocks minted to see if the diff calc is working correctly

Very many profit at http://doge.pool.digiraha.ee
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:58:58 AM

So, for what I understand, if one wants to solomine, he can't because there is no wallet, ye?

only on linux/mac

So, the new Dev's blockchain was released for linux and mac but not for win. This means we are forced to mine on pools and how can we trust pools if today, I was mining at smartmining and they just shutted down the pool? Can you guarantee us you won't do the same with our coins stuck in there because we have no wallet to store them or even know which is the correct blockchain?

At current state it's completely useless to mine the coin. No matter if solo or pool. Smartmining did the only right thing by shutting down and waiting for dev.
[/quote]

Not really useless, if they can get back on the right blockchain. so imagine there are 3 blockchain's but DEV manage to compile a wallet in one blockchain, that will be the one wich counts and any coins mined on that chain are valid. So we are like guessing wich is going to count. Unless a totally new blockchain is to be made!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:59:20 AM

More hashes please everyone 30min hash time if possible, murkanovich would this be long enough?

I'd just like to see 1-2 blocks, if the diff calc is working fine

after it is verified that it works, I suggest we shut all the pools and stop mining until the dev gets up to date.  He can then get your fix and release it to the public and coinedup and all other pools and get news wallets made.  This will make it fair for everyone

what do you all think?
murkanovic

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:01:15 AM

I'd just like to see 1-2 blocks, if the diff calc is working fine

after it is verified that it works, I suggest we shut all the pools and stop mining until the dev gets up to date.  He can then get your fix and release it to the public and coinedup and all other pools and get news wallets made.  This will make it fair for everyone

what do you all think?

Not a bad idea, but you can't help them all - solominers are still mining, some smaller pools may be still online.
-----
Coinedup is up and running once again...? (few minutes ago the daemon was offline, but it seems to be online now?)

holepunch

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:03:51 AM

hi suncoastbuddy, yeah i think that would be the way to go, unless someone (dev) comes up with a better idea
simplemind

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:06:40 AM

So, for what I understand, if one wants to solomine, he can't because there is no wallet, ye?

only on linux/mac

So, the new Dev's blockchain was released for linux and mac but not for win. This means we are forced to mine on pools and how can we trust pools if today, I was mining at smartmining and they just shutted down the pool? Can you guarantee us you won't do the same with our coins stuck in there because we have no wallet to store them or even know which is the correct blockchain?

At current state it's completely useless to mine the coin. No matter if solo or pool. Smartmining did the only right thing by shutting down and waiting for dev.

Not really useless, if they can get back on the right blockchain. so imagine there are 3 blockchain's but DEV manage to compile a wallet in one blockchain, that will be the one wich counts and any coins mined on that chain are valid. So we are like guessing wich is going to count. Unless a totally new blockchain is to be made!
[/quote]

Please read
suncoastbuddy

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:11:28 AM

only on linux/mac

Please read
[/quote]

So now the devs fork is now 25000 blocks ahead (not forgetting 2500 coins every 10000 blocks and 250 coins every 1000 blocks) and there is still no windows wallet release for it..... just doesn't seems fair to me... but that's my opinion
suncoastbuddy

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:12:47 AM

I hope in fairness for everyone, I new blockchain is created taking it back to the original fork block.  I believe that will be the fair thing to do
murkanovic

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:13:15 AM

I hope in fairness for everyone, I new blockchain is created taking it back to the original fork block.  I believe that will be the fair thing to do

Exactly!

A blockchain is series of data corresponding a set of rules. it won't be a guessing game as long as the dev repairs the code as he meant to do it at first. but if he changes the block number where the fork happened, then... i could count at least 4 blockchains in the wild.

Solidchance

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:16:18 AM

Exactly!

A blockchain is series of data corresponding a set of rules. it won't be a guessing game as long as the dev repairs the code as he meant to do it at first. but if he changes the block number where the fork happened, then... i could count at least 4 blockchains in the wild.

+1
simplemind

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

I hope in fairness for everyone, I new blockchain is created taking it back to the original fork block.  I believe that will be the fair thing to do

Exactly!

+1

Well, fair is relative. This software is broken. The last state it was working correctly was at block 42217. So in my humbly opinion it should be logical to start at that point with a (hopefully) fixed version.

However, just guessing, don't know what dev will do. Smiley
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:23:19 AM

I'm still in for the coin. Like it very much. Any type of fork - any time!

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
pttinh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:24:47 AM

come back Mogui, restore data please Sad
jochem

https://dgb.luckyminers.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 01:26:10 AM

He's asleep now i think... Still on the new chain..

Come mine Digibyte  DDOS Protected Server!
jochem

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 01:26:58 AM

I hope in fairness for everyone, I new blockchain is created taking it back to the original fork block.  I believe that will be the fair thing to do

Exactly!

+1

Well, fair is relative. This software is broken. The last state it was working correctly was at block 42217. So in my humbly opinion it should be logical to start at that point with a (hopefully) fixed version.

What about pools that are paying out miners? The new chain does work...

buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:28:13 AM

He's asleep now i think... Still on the new chain..

All together. I am really pissed and disappointed with Mogui to be honest. I do not have a business running here but I am a investor on the cryptomarket. I hardly sleep because I choose not to of course to be on top of my game and I have been supporting this project from the start BUT I need to say that someone that is having problems with his project and it is on the verge of seeing it going to the bottom and sinking like the Titanic, CANNOT be away 3 days doing whatever while people are helding and doing investments with their time and money! That shows lack of commitment, respect and makes people just want to dump and move on to other projects!!!

And you guys since Saturday just comment "He's asleep now i think"! Jesus Christ Roll Eyes

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
simplemind

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

Exactly!

+1

Looking at your thousands of eTok from fees and donations, eh? Wink They'll be gone of course.
jochem

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 01:34:22 AM

Exactly!

+1

Looking at your thousands of eTok from fees and donations, eh? Wink They'll be gone of course.

ALL STOP MINING for now, best thing to do.

pttinh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:39:37 AM

so... as I understand it

there are people mining the old chain

there are people mining the new fork from mogui

and now there are also people mining another new fork from etoken.pool.digiraha.ee pool?Huh

does this all seem a bit absurd to anyone?  or am I confused about it all

how do you know what is going to be correct and valid shares?  which chain are we going to run on..... ?!?!?!?!

I like the fork from etoken.pool.digiraha.ee

I think DEV will restore soon. But what about coins in coinedup? Can anyone send eTOK from new chain to it then sell with cheap price? If this happens, eTOK will go to the HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jochem

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 01:41:51 AM

so... as I understand it

there are people mining the old chain

there are people mining the new fork from mogui

and now there are also people mining another new fork from etoken.pool.digiraha.ee pool?Huh

does this all seem a bit absurd to anyone?  or am I confused about it all

how do you know what is going to be correct and valid shares?  which chain are we going to run on..... ?!?!?!?!

I like the fork from etoken.pool.digiraha.ee

The new chain is on block 70160...

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: