Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update  (Read 108284 times)
Last1212

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:18:09 PM

Difficulty at murkanovics preliminary pool with the hopefully bugfree client just dropped to 2 Wink
http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/index.php If you guys want to give it a try Smiley

Pool will be disabled when diff lowered to 0.2. Pool woner said that.

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
Anacronix

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

the cake is a lie

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:18:32 PM

Hey, what about the coins on coinedup ? Will they be restored after the fork ?

Were thinking of making a bank for that. We need the numbers how many people traded in that time frame.
I wrote an email to coinedup and asked exactly for that list. When i`ll get an answer i`ll post it here.

u're still doing wrong...

why everyone feels free to ask coinedup for list of transactions, other bla bla?

why don't you vote for a community manager and leave actions about coinedup - dev. - pools ext. to him?

if you continue to behave like kids, coinedup will not take future requests serious even if they will from a chosen manager !!!

Hmm ... weren't cryptocoins created with anarchy in mind ? At least , that is what I understand. The whole idea of a crypto currency is that no one needs to be the boss , and the community (the ones that have coins) decide the future of the coins .

So what is happening here with etoken is really good. All I see is the community acting and doing stuff to save the coin . Does it really matter who makes the requests and who sends emails and such ?

As long as the whole community agrees with the course of actions taken , I think we are doing good. Afterall , if we get upset we dump and mine something else. That is how it should work . So why wait for a dev/community manager ? Let's all just work together.

P.S. I did vote on the voting thread.
Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:20:37 PM

Were thinking of making a bank for that. We need the numbers how many people traded in that time frame.
I wrote an email to coinedup and asked exactly for that list. When i`ll get an answer i`ll post it here.

why everyone feels free to ask coinedup for list of transactions, other bla bla?

why don't you vote for a community manager and leave actions about coinedup - dev. - pools ext. to him?

if you continue to behave like kids, coinedup will not take future requests serious even if they will from a chosen manager !!!

Why don`t you then start  a vote for a community manager ?
We`re having a dev but as you know this dev isn`t reachable.
It`s not about having titles but about doing something.
I just asked them for the trading volume in the timeframe between when they switched to the broken chain and when they deactived their services for etoken.
When no one does anything nothing will happen. And you`re just talking and doing nothing.
You act like a kid. You talk everything bad we do to save this coin but do nothing constructive.

By the way, i`m free to ask them whatever i want. Or is there a law which forbids this ?!

Well, why do think that coinedup know what will be? It is totally depend on dev! Everything that we wnt from coinedup is not to delete wallet.dat files and eTOK database till we get the solution to that situation.

Hmm ... weren't cryptocoins created with anarchy in mind ? At least , that is what I understand. The whole idea of a crypto currency is that no one needs to be the boss , and the community (the ones that have coins) decide the future of the coins .

So what is happening here with etoken is really good. All I see is the community acting and doing stuff to save the coin . Does it really matter who makes the requests and who sends emails and such ?

As long as the whole community agrees with the course of actions taken , I think we are doing good. Afterall , if we get upset we dump and mine something else. That is how it should work . So why wait for a dev/community manager ? Let's all just work together.

The answer to your question - what are you going to do after the fork applied? What is the plan for further development, promotions and so on? So many people wants fork asap, but they don't know what to do next... This guys panicing and want smth right now, they don't want to look into future of coin. Ok, we will apply fork - what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan?

LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
mycointr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:28:11 PM

i wont reply to self defences...

live and learn...

or be smart to choose your representers....

so your community can communicate with others from one mouth..

rznag

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:34:18 PM

Why don`t you then start  a vote for a community manager ?
We`re having a dev but as you know this dev isn`t reachable.
It`s not about having titles but about doing something.
I just asked them for the trading volume in the timeframe between when they switched to the broken chain and when they deactived their services for etoken.
When no one does anything nothing will happen. And you`re just talking and doing nothing.
You act like a kid. You talk everything bad we do to save this coin but do nothing constructive.

By the way, i`m free to ask them whatever i want. Or is there a law which forbids this ?!

Well, why do think that coinedup know what will be? It is totally depend on dev! Everything that we wnt from coinedup is not to delete wallet.dat files and eTOK database till we get the solution to that situation.

The answer to your question - what are you gowhat will happening to do after the fork applied? What is the plan for further development, promotions and so on? So many people wants fork asap, but they don't know what to do next... This guys panicing and want smth right now, they don't want to look into future of coin. Ok, we will apply fork - what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan?
Re
Have you read what i wrote ? How should coinedup know what will happen ?
I just asked what the trading volume was during the time they weRe On the wrong chain. They can see this in their database.
I haven't asked them to use their magical glassball to tell us the Future.

The problem is there is no dev at the moment. So WHO decides ?

https://coinstorm.net - the Internet of Coins fundraiser starts March 21st, 2017. Join the storm!
Monerodice https://monerodice.net
Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

Sorry, then

Mjollnir

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:39:34 PM

The answer to your question - what are you going to do after the fork applied? What is the plan for further development, promotions and so on? So many people wants fork asap, but they don't know what to do next... This guys panicing and want smth right now, they don't want to look into future of coin. Ok, we will apply fork - what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan?

You said that before. What panic? We have a dev who was there all the time. And since it went wrong he was online on cryptocointalk, bitcointalk and someone found him online on facebook. But no reaction at all.

You only say that we must sit down and wait. Thats your choice. But what we do is about reality.

But well do you have any ideas then? Step up and show us what to do next. There are lots of people who have ideas. About making websites etc. So i dont see your point. I saw a lot of people with ideas.

There are more coins doing it without a dev. Its opensource and decentralized and there will always be some people who step up to change stuff if the biggest part of the community wants it. Even now with a crashed and for now abandoned coin there still is life. So some people will step up and do a task. We don't need a title or a bonus. If we would do that. We can call our selfs HSBC, Bank of America or what ever.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:44:26 PM

You said that before. What panic? We have a dev who was there all the time. And since it went wrong he was online on cryptocointalk, bitcointalk and someone found him online on facebook. But no reaction at all.

You only say that we must sit down and wait. Thats your choice. But what we do is about reality.

But well do you have any ideas then? Step up and show us what to do next. There are lots of people who have ideas. About making websites etc. So i dont see your point. I saw a lot of people with ideas.

There are more coins doing it without a dev. Its opensource and decentralized and there will always be some people who step up to change stuff if the biggest part of the community wants it. Even now with a crashed and for now abandoned coin there still is life. So some people will step up and do a task. We don't need a title or a bonus. If we would do that. We can call our selfs HSBC, Bank of America or what ever.

I still don't see any answer on my questions. What will be the next step? All of you think that fork is wand and fix everything. But that is not true. This is the last our chance but not the best solution. That is why I voted to wait for dev answer and only after that start performing with fork.
what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan? Ask yourself before voting. There are still no answers .

I saw several coins in bad situations and do you know what? Everytime when this situation appear I saw a lot of members that was so angry on dev and situation. They wanted to do so many good for coin, but then... when we needed them, most of them disappeared.

Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:47:34 PM

I still don't see any answer on my questions. What will be the next step? All of you think that fork is wand and fix everything. But that is not true. This is the last our chance but not the best solution. That is why I voted to wait for dev answer and only after that start performing with fork.
what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan? Ask yourself before voting. There are no answers still.

Well if we wait there is no next step right?

First coin saving
Wallet
Websites
Getting back on exchanges

The normal course every coin takes in the infant stages. You could have a look at qqcoin. There dev left the building from day 1. They all made it them selfs. Only since a few weeks the dev of velocitycoin joined them.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
rznag

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:53:26 PM

live and learn...

Have you recognized that we have a representer who doesn't respond since 4 days although he was online ?!

One mouth means single point of failure. You can see what that mean quite good at the moment. A decentralized currency needs no centralized administration.

I don't decide anything, i just asked for some numbers from their database.

What we're trying at the moment is to save the coin based On community driven decisions.

https://coinstorm.net - the Internet of Coins fundraiser starts March 21st, 2017. Join the storm!
Monerodice https://monerodice.net
Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:05:45 PM

what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan? Ask yourself before voting. There are no answers still.

First coin saving
Wallet
Websites

The normal course every coin takes in the infant stages. You could have a look at qqcoin. There dev left the building from day 1. They all made it them selfs. Only since a few weeks the dev of velocitycoin joined them.

Yes, there are more than 3 people that doing well and don't leave that coin. I will be happy if we have more people with such enthusiasm.

Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 07:07:00 PM

live and learn...

Have you recognized that we have a representer who doesn't respond since 4 days although he was online ?!

One mouth means single point of failure. You can see what that mean quite good at the moment. A decentralized currency needs no centralized administration.

I don't decide anything, i just asked for some numbers from their database.

What we're trying at the moment is to save the coin based On community driven decisions.

Interesting. Some people want leaders and security and think someone has to make the decisions for them. For the future of the coin etc. I think that was not the idea of a decentralized currency. The founder of bitcoin left the building from the first moment.

I can understand where the ideas come from ofcourse. That is how normal life goes. With our trustfull public representatives and bank directors  Roll Eyes

Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 07:08:12 PM

First coin saving
Wallet
Websites

Yes, there are more than 3 people that doing well and don't leave that coin. I will be happy if we have more people with such enthusiasm.

yep  Cheesy We maybe disagree on some stuff. But we shall see how it goes right :-) I think at the end we want the same. A good e-token  Smiley

Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:09:14 PM

Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 07:26:06 PM

+1

Anacronix

Activity: 84

the cake is a lie

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:57:48 PM

what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan? Ask yourself before voting. There are still no answers .

I saw several coins in bad situations and do you know what? Everytime when this situation appear I saw a lot of members that was so angry on dev and situation. They wanted to do so many good for coin, but then... when we needed them, most of them disappeared.

You are right. Fork doesn't fix it all. But a fixed difficulty will allow us to mine , buy , sell , etc. About the next steps. What I think is :

1. we fork. whoever can code should code . there may or may not be rewards for coders . for those that already own coins , coin advancement is in itself a reward (people could and should still donate to those that help). For those new to this coin , donations help them get into the market.   

2. we make wallets : linux , mac , windoze working wallets and block explorer
3. we tell everybody else , mine (solo and @ pools) and test the new fork
4. coinedup needs to be contacted to start trading again
5. the ones of us that have the most coins (or the bank, if we decide to have one) make giveaways and at least one faucet
6. new site for coin (old one belongs to old dev)
7. new thread for coin or clean this one
7. we continue support on cryptsy thread and re-add it to coinmarketcap and cryptokopen.eu
8. new reddit , tweeter , maybe even facebook account
9. we add it to more game sites
10. we find people to write articles/reviews about coin (for donations or simply because they like it ) and also youtube videos
11. we try to find service providers that would accept etoken , or members that would sell stuff/services for etoken (once hashrate is high enough to make network secure and fairly hard to 51%)
12. we try to get it on a chinese exchange
13. we make fancy new logo (this can wait)
14. we make offline paperwallet (no particular order for this one . can be made at any time , but people would use it only once etoken has real value)

for more ideas take a look @ megacoin , earthcoin
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:21:34 PM

You are right. Fork doesn't fix it all. But a fixed difficulty will allow us to mine , buy , sell , etc. About the next steps. What I think is :

1. we fork. whoever can code should code . there may or may not be rewards for coders . for those that already own coins , coin advancement is in itself a reward (people could and should still donate to those that help). For those new to this coin , donations help them get into the market.  

2. we make wallets : linux , mac , windoze working wallets and block explorer
3. we tell everybody else , mine (solo and @ pools) and test the new fork
4. coinedup needs to be contacted to start trading again
5. the ones of us that have the most coins (or the bank, if we decide to have one) make giveaways and at least one faucet
6. new site for coin (old one belongs to old dev)
7. new thread for coin or clean this one
7. we continue support on cryptsy thread and re-add it to coinmarketcap and cryptokopen.eu
8. new reddit , tweeter , maybe even facebook account
9. we add it to more game sites
10. we find people to write articles/reviews about coin (for donations or simply because they like it ) and also youtube videos
11. we try to find service providers that would accept etoken , or members that would sell stuff/services for etoken (once hashrate is high enough to make network secure and fairly hard to 51%)
12. we try to get it on a chinese exchange
13. we make fancy new logo (this can wait)
14. we make offline paperwallet (no particular order for this one . can be made at any time , but people would use it only once etoken has real value)

for more ideas take a look @ megacoin , earthcoin

True fork  is not a magic trick for a good coin. Its just a start.
1 Plans for the fork (and whats in it) and a dev are already in place. Get rid of pre mine and good difficulty.
2 Needs to be done :-)
3 There is a pool to test it  Smiley
4 see 5
5 i think a little bank. Because of the coinedup thing.
6 I got a domain name. There was someone offering to host it. So with a small fee that could all be covered for the long run
7 new tread is a needed
And the rest of the points where all work in progress for the old coin. So we for sure need that part of the list to be done also

Good list Cheesy

maxidoge

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:27:05 PM

what do you think about cut reward every 2 weeks for 1/8 from original reward? that would motivate people to not dump and to mine.
and retarget time diffuculty make it very dynamic, very fast. so eTok won't be raped by Hash-whales everytime when difficult fall.
keepwalking1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:33:25 PM

what do you think about cut reward every 2 weeks for 1/8 from original reward? that would motivate people to not dump and to mine.
and retarget time diffuculty make it very dynamic, very fast. so eTok won't be raped by Hash-whales everytime when difficult fall.

agre with you!

we have a good community!!!

Your dreams are waiting to be realized.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:36:36 PM

for 1/8 is too much maybe with 1/8 to cut but i don't think it would be wort to mess with standard block reward by "closing the bank" and maybe disabling 2500 and 250 blocks we can get a much more valuable coin with even less supply than 900K
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: