Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update  (Read 108284 times)
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:59:10 PM

Nothing but info that fork has started and that's it.

not really. consider it a useful experiment (for debugging) made on digiraha pool just after mogui fucked up with his fork.
now it is about to be relaunched properly by murkanovic, and everything useful has still yet to be posted (wallet / debugged source), so you didn't miss anything.
Patience, just wait for the new QT wallet, then you'll just have to copy-paste your old wallet.dat in it and bingo, you'll get your pre-fork etokens back if all goes well
WhyS

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:21:10 PM

Wow these reports make me pissed!!

I mined at the pool from launch @ 700 kh and he only gave me a 100 eTok. Seems like he pulled out all numbers out of his ass...

I thought it was a bit low at the time but I had no reason to question it... Now I know.. what a ¤!"%"%#!!
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:44:17 PM

What are you whining about, I got NOTHING Cheesy

I mined some 700, but that's it.
Randy pNut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:06:37 AM

hello, I was one of the guy in the team, sry for my english only mogui speak well. my job was to make the marketplace.
the team dispatched hard after the break.

i actually working solo on a small coin (pNut ^^), but i see many ppl try to save etoken so i think i can help.

i know how restore etoken from the block before the break, i fixed the sources and i should be able to get the website access (not sure).
if i have the website access i'll have to hardcore node access.

i'll work for this only if peoples are interested, tell me. i always working on the marketplace for pNut if etoken revive i can add
awais3344

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:26:12 AM

hello, I was one of the guy in the team, sry for my english only mogui speak well. my job was to make the marketplace.

i actually working solo on a small coin (pNut ^^), but i see many ppl try to save etoken so i think i can help.

i know how restore etoken from the block before the break, i fixed the sources and i should be able to get the website access (not sure).

i'll work for this only if peoples are interested, tell me. i always working on the marketplace for pNut if etoken revive i can add

where's mogui? And you only registered here on 27. How do we not know you're not mogui, who just abandoned the project and thinks he can have it back now?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:56:09 AM

So where is mogui and why did he abandon etoken?
Randy pNut

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:57:16 AM

only mogui know speak english. you did deal with mogui but we was 4 in the team
i registered just to launch my own small coin after etoken crash because i need minimum 1 coin for my marketplace. it was not intended to see ppls trying to save it and really i don't mind, just trying to help

suncoastbuddy

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:58:23 AM

only mogui know speak english. you did deal with mogui but we was 4 in the team
i registered just to launch my own small coin after etoken crash because i need minimum 1 coin for my marketplace. it was not intended to see ppls trying to save it and really i don't mind, just trying to help

So where is he?Huh And the other devs??? How many etoken do u hold??
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:03:13 AM

it was not intended to see ppls trying to save it

Maybe this is a language barrier but seriously, wtf? People have mined and paid good BTC for the coins, and when things go wrong, the "team" thinks that?
Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:05:37 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 07:17:55 AM by Mjollnir

Hello,

Ofcourse people will be sceptical about this. But let's get over that.

First thank you of contacting us.

When it comes to fixing the eToken i can tell you the bug that was created by Mogui was already fixed the same day as it occured. So that's not a issue. What is a issue is the bank of 100.000. The new dev already fixed that problem also. He has some problems with compiling the windows wallet. But the orignal dev never made one. So when it comes to the coin itself we got it covered. Edit The dev has get it in sync with the fixed eToken  Grin

Access to the websites would be great :-)

And ofcourse any help to get this thing going (like a market place) would be great.

So i supose if you can accept that we cut out the bank. And bring the etoken alive our selfs. Your more then welcome  Grin

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
Randy pNut

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:17:25 AM

it was not intended to see ppls trying to save it

Maybe this is a language barrier but seriously, wtf? People have mined and paid good BTC for the coins, and when things go wrong, the "team" thinks that?

mogui was true leader and he have the access of everything, im not able to lead like he do, i can't restore or continue, it's clear for me without him the team can't work

don't break the sugar on my back, i was just working on the marketplace, i try to help because it's a sad story but i wont if ppls don't need

So where is he?Huh And the other devs??? How many etoken do u hold??
he don't answer me atm, 1 other dev is his wife and the last i know he did a part of the website and maybe the nodes scripts
he gave me 25k for the market place but i heard they will be delete
awais3344

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:37:32 AM

Hello,

When it comes to fixing the eToken i can tell you the bug that was created by Mogui was already fixed the same day as it occured. So that's not a issue. What is a issue is the bank of 100.000. The new dev already fixed that problem also. He has some problems with compiling the windows wallet. But the orignal dev never made one. So when it comes to the coin itself we got it covered. Edit The dev has get it in sync with the fixed eToken  Grin

And ofcourse any help to get this thing going (like a market place) would be great.

So i supose if you can accept that we cut out the bank. And bring the etoken alive our selfs. Your more then welcome  Grin

hey, when you destroy the bank. Does that mean my coins in my wallet also get destroyed, because mogui sent me 100 coins from his bank for mining on his pool. Because his pool failed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:41:06 AM

Hello,

When it comes to fixing the eToken i can tell you the bug that was created by Mogui was already fixed the same day as it occured. So that's not a issue. What is a issue is the bank of 100.000. The new dev already fixed that problem also. He has some problems with compiling the windows wallet. But the orignal dev never made one. So when it comes to the coin itself we got it covered. Edit The dev has get it in sync with the fixed eToken  Grin

hey, when you destroy the bank. Does that mean my coins in my wallet also get destroyed, because mogui sent me 100 coins from his bank for mining on his pool. Because his pool failed.

Hello,

I understand there is a lot of info on the pages. If you read back you could have found this info.

But no. We wont delete the 38k you got paid from (the bank was 138k). I also got coins from there.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
awais3344

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:42:36 AM

Hello,

When it comes to fixing the eToken i can tell you the bug that was created by Mogui was already fixed the same day as it occured. So that's not a issue. What is a issue is the bank of 100.000. The new dev already fixed that problem also. He has some problems with compiling the windows wallet. But the orignal dev never made one. So when it comes to the coin itself we got it covered. Edit The dev has get it in sync with the fixed eToken  Grin

Hello,

I understand there is a lot of info on the pages. If you read back you could have found this info.

But no. We wont delete the 38k you got paid from (the bank was 138k). I also got coins from there.

oh, I guess I missed that out. thank you. And I was thinking if bitcointalk could give you ownership of this thread? or let's start a new thread, and abandon this thread.

NEOSCOIN
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:53:12 AM

Hello,

Hello,

oh, I guess I missed that out. thank you. And I was thinking if bitcointalk could give you ownership of this thread? or let's start a new thread, and abandon this thread.

No problem. I tried to get ownership but the global admin i PM't with said it could not be done. I think it can ( i manage a SMF 2.x forum my girlfriend started for years now) But well :-)

When the fork is ready. I start a new topic  Smiley

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:55:04 AM

Yes, a new topic to go with the re-launch should fire up some interest and really revive this project!
Last1212

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:55:13 AM

Hello,

Hello,

No problem. I tried to get ownership but the global admin i PM't with said it could not be done. I think it can ( i manage a SMF 2.x forum my girlfriend started for years now) But well :-)

Do we have any timeline or fork will be start suddenly?

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 08:15:18 AM

Hello,

Hello,

Well i think when the dev is ready we are going to anounce it on a new topic (and in this one ofcourse). And we just go on mining on the pool of the dev . And from there we hope to get more pools. The difficulty is not low so there will be no instamining or something like that. so it will be honest. We can not wait to long after its ready i think. Its more then a week now when we stopped mining.

suncoastbuddy

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:26:26 AM

Hello,

Hello,

Well i think when the dev is ready we are going to anounce it on a new topic (and in this one ofcourse). And we just go on mining on the pool of the dev . And from there we hope to get more pools. The difficulty is not low so there will be no instamining or something like that. so it will be honest. We can not wait to long after its ready i think. Its more then a week now when we stopped mining.

Have the other old pools been contacted because they would be holding some pre fork coins. I know some of mine are
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 08:33:38 AM

Yeh i think we need to make a todo list when were back in buisiness :-) Coinmarketcap need to be informed (when we have working block explorer again) etc.

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: