Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOTRADE]BTC hedge fund by BtcAutoTrader(The first automated BTC hedge fund)  (Read 37067 times)
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:34:50 PM

Thanks for the update sir

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dddbtc

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:18:55 PM

<Dividend Paid>Total dividend 12.16BTC.This week is still 100% of profit, not 80%.

交易时间:2014/1/27-2014/2/2(GMT+8)
交易货币:LTC、XPM
合计利润:12.16BTC
分红政策:我们决定基金成立的第一个月利润100%分配给股东,而不只是80%。
分红总额:12.16BTC
周期评价:收益率高于预期
支付日期:2014/2/7

Transaction time : 2014/1/27-2014/2/2(GMT+8)
Currencies : LTC、XPM
Total profits : 12.16BTC
Dividend policy : We decided to put the 100% profit of the fund to shareholders in the first month, instead of just 80%.
Totol dividends : 12.16BTC
Assessment : Higher than expect earning
Payment Date :2014/2/7

<Dividend Paid>Dividend payments announcement during the legal holiday.
https://www.cryptostocks.com/announcements/630

Best regards
BtcAutoTrader Team

I would very much like to invest more money with you guys.  Are you confident about the long term usability of your RMB bank account for these purposes?
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:53:13 PM

I hate to point out the obvious here. Without BtcAutotrader disclosing its wallet address there is no way in knowing whether they aren't just paying dividends straight out of other peoples investments (that's what I would do). With the amount of capital raised they could keep doing this for the foreseeable future and still make a nice early retirement.

burp...
EduardoDeCastro

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:06:09 PM

I hate to point out the obvious here. Without BtcAutotrader disclosing its wallet address there is no way in knowing whether they aren't just paying dividends straight out of other peoples investments (that's what I would do). With the amount of capital raised they could keep doing this for the foreseeable future and still make a nice early retirement.

...and?
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:10:51 PM

...and?

And the whole thing could be a big Ponzi-scheme and noone would know until it blows up. There is no evidence of actual trading being done to fund dividends instead of dividends being paid out with investor money.
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:21:02 PM

...and?

And the whole thing could be a big Ponzi-scheme and noone would know until it blows up. There is no evidence of actual trading being done to fund dividends instead of dividends being paid out with investor money.

Well yeah.  This is Bitcoin Securities, Ponzis are the pinnacle of excellence here.  That means the issuer will give back a portion of your coin before pulling a runner.
nick.zhang.07

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:00:10 PM

...and?

We understand your misgivings, the BTC is a emerging business in these years, the government regulation, the trade security, and unpredictable market, everything is different from the traditional financial.
For interest, we set up the team, and had made a good effort, use our professional experience, made this BtcAutoTrader.
We also want to make this more transparent, and we will and must make it transparent in the future, but due to real-time and hedge strategy, and as you know the most BTC of the 'AUTOTRADE' is exist in the wallet of the trading website, so we cannot show you that at least now or we have a more secure strategy.
So that is why we hope this business could be admited by government and could be regulated.
Anyhow, thank you for your concerns and please trust us, we want to do this as a career, not as a thing, thank you, again.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:55:26 PM

Guys, really. The fact that I can't any info on the company could well be due to it being Chinese. Their website however shows a header advertising that the website was made using 'freewebsitetemplates.com'
(http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=www.ejustech.com)  wait for the photo...

You'd expect an 8 man tech start-up to at least be able to produce a proper website? Somebody please do the obvious dox on http://whois.domaintools.com/ejustech.com

The Seychelles Limiteds, if real in the first place (google says no, but then again Seychelles Limiteds are known to be elusive), can be purchased online (fully managed, including a friggin telephone chick if needed) for 500-3000$.

Now these people have created a magic money making machine you can be part of! 90% annual returns! Results better than expected! Too bad you can't check because we can't disclose wallet info....

I call Ponzi. And I would challenge anyone in the room to prove to me that this is not. If you manage to do so I will publicly apologize and invest myself.

Your dividends are being paid with other peoples investments. Get out while you still can.

Mrrr.

1DeADSSzC4pucosNA3Kw32MP77aSKs1Gvp : for those who would like to thank me for bailing them out of this relatively well executed Ponzi scheme.

burp...
bentleysui (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Operator of BtcAutoTrader

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 10:38:13 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 06:16:32 PM by bentleysui

Guys, really. The fact that I can't any info on the company could well be due to it being Chinese. Their website however shows a header advertising that the website was made using 'freewebsitetemplates.com'
(http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=www.ejustech.com)  wait for the photo...

You'd expect an 8 man tech start-up to at least be able to produce a proper website? Somebody please do the obvious dox on http://whois.domaintools.com/ejustech.com

The Seychelles Limiteds, if real in the first place (google says no, but then again Seychelles Limiteds are known to be elusive), can be purchased online (fully managed, including a friggin telephone chick if needed) for 500-3000$.

Now these people have created a magic money making machine you can be part of! 90% annual returns! Results better than expected! Too bad you can't check because we can't disclose wallet info....

I call Ponzi. And I would challenge anyone in the room to prove to me that this is not. If you manage to do so I will publicly apologize and invest myself.

Your dividends are being paid with other peoples investments. Get out while you still can.

Mrrr.

1DeADSSzC4pucosNA3Kw32MP77aSKs1Gvp : for those who would like to thank me for bailing them out of this relatively well executed Ponzi scheme.

Hello,
Thanks for your concerns, here are some explanations for your questions:
1.Our website was not made using 'freewebsitetemplates.com', using 'phpweb'. I admit that we do not have enough energy when we are developing the website, because at the early stage of the share issue, there were a lot of work so that we have to work a lot of overtime for prepare work, we put the main efforts in the analysis of simulated trading hedge funds and improve the stability of BtcAutoTrader, while ignoring the importance of website building.
But it doesn't mean we are cheater, if we are cheaters, we can make a more beautiful website to cheat. Off course, your advice is very important, we will improve our website as soon as possible to give investors better experience.
2.As you see, the domain 'ejustech.com' was registered in 2011/11/14, the contact name is 'bentleysui', and our ID in 'bitcointalk' also is 'bentleysui', if we are cheaters, the first thing we should learn to hide our identity, isn't it?
3.We have explained that why we registered in Seychelles in the early, there is a very improtmant reason, the company registered in Seychelles can be listed in USA if it have a good development.
4.If you do not think that we can made such a high profit, we suggest that you can try to do the hedge trading in the related platform in real or virtual. You can pay more attention to the chat channels of the trading platform, those manual arbitrage trders, the income of each month is also good.

Cheaters never said they were cheaters, we won' t entangled this issue too much, but we will give the feedback as possible if there is any question.
You can continue monitor us if you do not trust us, we believe that time will show.

Best regards
BtcAutoTrader Team
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 10:41:10 AM

<Dividend Paid>Total dividend 12.16BTC has been paid as plan on 2014/2/7 15:00(GMT+8)

https://www.cryptostocks.com/announcements/641
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:46:55 PM

if we are cheaters, the first thing we should learn to hide our identity, isn't it?

No. If you were cheaters, what you'd do is ignore your instructions to

which is, of course, precisely what you've done. Whether your particular route is incompetence or ill intention matters little. And pretending you can sidestep your duties because "bitcoin is new" is one of the oldest and most played-out excuses around.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:18:32 AM

Well yeah.  This is Bitcoin Securities, Ponzis are the pinnacle of excellence here.  That means the issuer will give back a portion of your coin before pulling a runner.

You can extend it to the world economy. It is not sustainable and build to fail. It only work thanks to new comers entering the ponzi game and exponentially growing dept + infinite FIAT.
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:02:00 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 02:29:32 PM by EduardoDeCastro

Well yeah.  This is Bitcoin Securities, Ponzis are the pinnacle of excellence here.  That means the issuer will give back a portion of your coin before pulling a runner.

You can extend it to the world economy. It is not sustainable and build to fail. It only work thanks to new comers entering the ponzi game and exponentially growing dept + infinite FIAT.

Sure.  The universe itself is built to fail -- see entropy.  The difference is with Bitcoin Securities, the timeframe is so laughably small.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:02:02 PM

Well yeah.  This is Bitcoin Securities, Ponzis are the pinnacle of excellence here.  That means the issuer will give back a portion of your coin before pulling a runner.
Sure.  The universe itself is built to fail -- see entropy.  The difference is with Bitcoin Securities, the timeframe is so laughably small.

Yes but the profit is laughably much much higher. So the result is the same : a crash and huge wealth disparities.

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:31:22 PM

Yes but the profit is laughably much much higher. So the result is the same : a crash and huge wealth disparities.

Not sure i understand.  If you invested in a basket of Bitcoin securities, you've lost money.  If you invested in a basket of fiat securities, you made money.
Sure, both Bitcoin and fiat are anti-egalitarian, old saws like "it takes money to make money" hold for both.
Wealth disparity is the natural outcome of any enterprize where the objective is ... becoming wealthy.  Seems self-evident  Cheesy
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:59:39 AM

<Dividend Paid>Total dividend 14.05BTC.The last 100% of profit.

交易时间:2014/2/3-2014/2/9(GMT+8)
合计利润:14.05BTC
分红总额:14.05BTC
支付日期:2014/2/12 15:00(GMT+8)

Transaction time : 2014/2/3-2014/2/9(GMT+8)
Total profits : 14.05BTC
Dividend policy : We decided to put the 100% profit of the fund to shareholders in the first month, instead of just 80%.
Totol dividends : 14.05BTC
Payment Date :2014/2/12 15:00(GMT+8)

PS:
Dividend Paid>Dividend payments announcement during the legal holiday.

Best regards
BtcAutoTrader Team
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:10:45 AM

Not sure i understand.  If you invested in a basket of Bitcoin securities, you've lost money.  If you invested in a basket of fiat securities, you made money.

FIAT is not money (or at least not for long). Bitcoin is.

Sure, both Bitcoin and fiat are anti-egalitarian, old saws like "it takes money to make money" hold for both.
Wealth disparity is the natural outcome of any enterprize where the objective is ... becoming wealthy.  Seems self-evident  Cheesy

I agree with that.
nick.zhang.07

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:41:19 AM

<Dividend Paid>Total dividend 12.16BTC.This week is still 100% of profit, not 80%.

Best regards
BtcAutoTrader Team

I would very much like to invest more money with you guys.  Are you confident about the long term usability of your RMB bank account for these purposes?

Do you mean that you want to invest this fund or our business? If there was any iussue or advice, you can mail to us.
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:13:43 AM

<Dividend Paid>Total dividend 14.05BTC has been paid as plan on 2014/2/12 15:00(GMT+8)

https://www.cryptostocks.com/announcements/700
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:55:54 AM

Best regards
BtcAutoTrader Team

Do you mean that you want to invest this fund or our business? If there was any iussue or advice, you can mail to us.

Besides,There only the dollar and euro international currency can be reserved in our offshore bank account, RMB cannot be reserved, so that we will operate that as following:
1.We will change the profits of RMB into BTC after trading. (Reference:【Description】-【Investment strategy】-【LTC hedging strategy1】 )
2.The profits of RMB will not be withdrawn, will be into BTC, LTC or other Crypto-Currency at the right time.
3.If necessary, Alipay and Tenpay are also our reserve platform.
Therefore, the RMB bank account is not a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: