Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs world economy  (Read 2502 times)
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

Bitcoin is becoming a world economy. Bitcoin will be the major only one unique cryptocurrency for the world which will be used by people of most countries.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto Guru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

World economy is trying to take a new shape due to technological evolution and high tech like artificial intelligence (AI) and Blockchain are helping to change the definations of economy.  Bitcoin together with other alt coins will be used heavily to reduce the chance of another economic crises like 2008. People started believe in decentralized monetary policy and people started believe in decentralized cryptocurrencies more than fiat currencies. So Bitcoin and technology already taking a lead here.

Grin Grin 
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help

Will if USA will be against Bitcoin it will not be fall apart but still price value will be affected because of the numbers of Investors are going to reduce. USA is one of the top investors of Bitcoin so it will be a huge loss to Bitcoin if they quit thru restrictions but still it will survive. The good thing is USA is in full support of Bitcoin that is why they regulated it will so that it will be protected from the illegal people.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

As a crypto currency, Bitcoin has the important role to influence the world economy. The world economy will certainly run to keep up with the times. The world economy will certainly be influenced by many factors like : the world inflation, monetary policy, international trade, exchange rates, political stability of the region and the world, etc. If bitcoin can be accrepted by the world community rapidly, I am sure that Bitcoin can be one of a new world economy model. When it happens, Bitcoin will can influence the world economy system predominantly.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

Good thing for world economies is the introducing of crypto currency and now if we look at the crypto usage most of the developing countries are using this currency which is good for the better of the economies of them.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

I dont have a clear understanding about is bitcoin able to fight the world economy and should it? so I will wait and see
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most highlighted virtual currencies of 2017 and unpredictable prices can create bubbles or bubbles in the economic system.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

I think bitcoin will boost the economy of everyone involved in it around the world
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

Being a decentralized currency, bitcoin can't be much influenced by the world economy. This is my opinion. I don't think that bitcoin will become the main currency now but it may happen in the future
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help
I think if the price is still unstable and still fluctuating, then there will be no restriction on bitcoin. Bitcoin this year tends to decline and no matter how bitcoin I think is still safe as long as there are still many who support it. If the bitcoin is centered and has a stable price, then I'm sure there will be a regulation about crypto.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency it will be very hard for any country to decide the Faith of bitcoin and also to control it but putting restrictions on bitcoin transactions will lead to low demands which can at the affect the Price of bitcoin in the market.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help
As long as there's no official information considering distribution of Bitcoin holders between countries you cannot tell for sure whether there's enough of them in the US to cause an impact on the country's economy.
Cynooza

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency it will be very hard for any country to decide the Faith of bitcoin and also to control it but putting restrictions on bitcoin transactions will lead to low demands which can at the affect the Price of bitcoin in the market.

That is true. In order to fully ban bitcoin you need to ban the Internet. Even if you proclaim bitcoin illegal, it will most likely make masses buy it while they still have time which will drive the price up. Also, due to the ban, bitcoin will always cost more than average on the inner market.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

US government regulator has been many times tried to crack down Bitcoin, with the increasing of people from US who interest and start invest on it, they should be worried. But, Bitcoin user maybe takes 1% only from world population, widespread over the world. So i think if mostly those government really doing restrictions together, there is surely bad news.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

Bitcoin and the world economy are very different where bitcoin is the digital currency, while the world economy also affects bitcoin because both have a good dependence on Bitcoin and the economy

Exactly,also that bitcoin affects the world economy. It is changing the global economy.Bitcoin is trusted by thousands of people.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

I dont have a clear understanding about is bitcoin able to fight the world economy and should it? so I will wait and see
  Bitcoin and world economy are closely related so bitcoin has the ability to change the economic system of a country as well as the economic condition in terms of employability and investment. Also the technology has had a great feature that it is wisely accepted and used as medium of exchange which means that it can reduce the use of cash. Besides, it can also affect the fiscal policy toll of the government.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

I think bitcoin will boost the economy of everyone involved in it around the world
Only for those countries that adopted it but not for those countries that banned it and restricted the use and trade of it.

The title is quite wrong on what it is trying to say against the world economy or it's meaning. Bitcoin as stand alone economy still can't beat world's economy.

If bans will occur for most countries it will affect the demand for bitcoin especially if these countries are first world countries.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

Bitcoin is becoming a world economy. Bitcoin will be the major only one unique cryptocurrency for the world which will be used by people of most countries.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
Bitcoin is the world class cryptocurrency and its use is all around the world but still some countries are not using the Bitcoin and do not want to demolish or finish the old and traditional system and want to implement more taxes on people which are the failure of a country as people are not in benefit. Bitcoin has the potential to defeat any type of currency and this contributes the most to economy.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

Bitcoin and the world economy are very different where bitcoin is the digital currency, while the world economy also affects bitcoin because both have a good dependence on Bitcoin and the economy

Exactly,also that bitcoin affects the world economy. It is changing the global economy.Bitcoin is trusted by thousands of people.

indeed at this time bitcoin is believed to be able to meet the needs of the world economy, but I think it is quite difficult, because the economic need is greater than bitcoin. so using bitcoin is also limited.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

well, I think that in the future, bitcoin will have its place in the world economy. Right now, people try to prove that it is one of the biggest inventions of the humankind. Many of them want bitcoin to be used as the main currency daily. I hope that it will come true some day
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: