Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs world economy  (Read 2502 times)
Chachen19

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

The more economically liberally water it is, the richer it is, some countries do not accept Bitcoin. These non-free regimes play a part in creating poverty for their people. Freedom and prosperity coexist. The smart government will continue to support Blockchain and virtual money. Virtual money will continue to create more efficient markets
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help

Bitcoin will be a huge problem or big help on the entire economy because the demand in the market today is very high for bitcoins so you can always expect for the price to increase or decrease and the volatility will make you earn a huge amount of profit.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help

America is biggest economy in the world. I think if america put restriction on bitcoin, that will impact on bitcoin price but I am believe bitcoin will survive. But I dont believe america will put restriction on bitcoin because recently as we know goldman sachs as biggest investment firm in america start to open trading desk on cryptocurrency

DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

bitcoin vs. world economy is a different function together, bitcoin is known only as well-designed crypto currency, as an asset as it should be, bitcoin has come to help the world economy on ecosystems
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Bitcoin does not belong to any state, it is in all countries of the world. Therefore, bitcoin is not afraid of any government in the world.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Now is a good time to buy bitcoin for long-term storage. I do not think that the states will be able to come to a common opinion about the crypto-currency. If they ban in one country, in another country they will be allowed. Bitcoin is gaining great strength and it will not be so easy to win.
chim_brisss

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Bitcoin is just a vehicle and it depends on the users that will determine the future of it. I believe that Bitcoin/blockchain will definitely emerge as a solution for the time-consuming problems of the real world but let's admit the fact that there are some obstacles during the path of development and we should give some time for it to improve and sustain. It would be far early to measure success or failure at this stage.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Why are you concerned of such things? I think it's bankers or politicians, who should really worry about that.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

Bitcoin is too small for the world economy. Only the impact from the government or the bans.the spam,...all affected bitcoin.Bitcoin can be developed and used in many ways, but it is very difficult to have a great impact on the economy. People are more interested in bitcoin, this is the signal. The more popular the bitcoin, the higher the value
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Bitcoin versus world government will meet at the end. I do believe that bitcoin will become bigger and bigger  every year's that will pass. There will have huge investors to come into bitcoin. Maybe even the big businessmen in our time will enter to crypto. So that will means crypto and world economic will have a good future. There should have a perfect partnership of bitcoin with crypto. We will be able to see the rapid growth in the near future that will be the more better than before.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

if US do like that , i think that will affect to bitcoin and for sometime bitcoin will down
but after that it will go rise again , as i see since 2017
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

The world economy affects bitcoin. But bitcoin is not big enough to affect the world economy. The view of the world is in this direction. I think that bitcoin does not have enough volume and it depends on the world economy.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help
World government would probably win cause we all know that the biggest enemy of bitcoin is government. What if all of country ban bitcoin how does bitcoin.works ? In deepweb again. So bitcoin will not be currency afterall it will stay as a cryptocurrency. So I chose government cause they will win
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

The more economically liberally water it is, the richer it is, some countries do not accept Bitcoin. These non-free regimes play a part in creating poverty for their people. Freedom and prosperity coexist. The smart government will continue to support Blockchain and virtual money. Virtual money will continue to create more efficient markets
  Bitcoin has great potential to alter the world economy in a right direction. It can really upgrade the system to the next level if it is given a chance to expand in the countries that have banned the technology. Some of the countries have been using Bitcoin in their top companies as well and is accepted widely as a medium of exchange and for general acceptability.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help
As long. As Bitcoin is being accepted in your country, then you have no problem with it at all and can use it for most of the things you need including making transactions to any location where is also accepted, buying things online (just lie cars, home appliances etc), selling and using it as a mode for receiving payment. By the way, I don’t think the U.S government is against Bitcoin, although if they see you making use of it openly, they might confiscate it and even arrest you.
doni ali

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

what is bitcoin and world economy .. if someone can understand bitcoin we can compare with world economy. how to deal with it all .. clever course we how to set it
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Bitcoin can improve the world economy if every country will use cryptocurrency in their place because people can use bitcoins for their daily needs since the price is keep on increasing and trading will be very profitable for everyone.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

Bitcoin is evolving, and as popular as it seems, we are still at the early adoption stages. It will certainly revolutionalize the world's economy by changing the  game for the government and people of the world.
Obviously it will. Look at the way things may be going with the fiat system and economy simply crushing somehow with inflation. To me, bitcoin may actually be perceived as the digital gold which is going to be saving the day in that case. I am sure just like you said, it is too early to start seeing it as a huge part of a huge economy in the global perspective, but I believe over time, it is definitely going to be and government would not have a choice than to let it be.

Bitcoin is the community and as long as there would keep being supporters who see the dire need of it in their daily lives as currency, I do not think it would be that easy for any government to just want to fall that apart and as long as we are not divided among ourselves as well.

The thing here is that if government could screw the whole thing up, they would have done that and the more they keep making attempt, the more it just keeps growing and exposing the fiat loophole which decentralization is causing to the whole world. I do not feel the world economy is centered around bitcoin anyway.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

bitcoin makes its own value and does not depend on any financial condition. while the world economy depends on the state of other countries because of cooperative relations, for example inflation and deflation in the country's currency against the dollar.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

Hi everyone
thanks for the help
I wonder why many people still think that Bitcoin is influenced by the world economy...from the beginning there Bitcoin is stand-alone, by simply relying on the community, Bitcoin succeeded in becoming big as it is today.
so, rising and falling its Bitcoin price is very reasonable, it denotes there are a buying and selling activity of Bitcoin...
The Bitcoin helps in making the people financially strong and can help any government in the betterment of economy of the country and is independent of country as any country can use Bitcoin if adopts. This adoption of Bitcoin helps a country not to waste the budget on the manufacturing of paper notes and will make a country able to save huge amount, this is the start of Bitcoin that helps a country to save money and the future investments will benefit too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: