Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs world economy  (Read 2505 times)
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

The world economy status is depends on the growth of the education and technology so which country is friendly in these two things that country is maintain a top position in the world.
But bitcoin growth is depends on the investors that means supply and demand of the crypto market.

Youth work for real time I think it is better to invest. What world economy can be crashed by some war or else things. Bitcoin Grandad only if the electricity will die.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

It is often suggested whenever this question comes up that if the bitcoin is an easier approach for the valuation of assets then why not use it for the global economy which like bitcoin is unstable and volatile, however, the reason is that the global economy runs on centralization of assets but bitcoin doesn't
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help
America is not the one who makes the crypto world round out that in your mind,because many countries are involved in this and may have bigger contributions in market so even if us government leaves bitcoin this will continue to function,and after US restrict crypto for sure there will be another country that filled the missing part.and i believe that is china whos only waiting for this to happen before they interact again
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

Well, actually bitcoin helps the economy to develop and grow. Bitcoin makes every user become rich. some are totally rich and some are just average person who just make money that is not big. When bitcoin helps people to be rich, then meaning, it helps the economy to grow and develop for its advancement. No poor people in an economy, they better it is. Because the people who have mpney is more disciplined than other people who dont have and make crimes.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

It might be very difficult for Bitcoin to fall apart completely. One country may not be able to completely decide the fate of bitcoin as it is decentralized.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:53:53 PM

Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help
America is not the one who makes the crypto world round out that in your mind,because many countries are involved in this and may have bigger contributions in market so even if us government leaves bitcoin this will continue to function,and after US restrict crypto for sure there will be another country that filled the missing part.and i believe that is china whos only waiting for this to happen before they interact again
Exactly. BTC helps the economy to develop and develop. Bitcoin makes every user rich. Some are completely wealthy and those just making money are not big. When bitcoins help people become rich, the meaning, it helps the economy grow and develop because of its progress. There are no poor people in an economy, they are better.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help
With less than $ 300 billion of market capitalization, the crypto market in general and bitcoin in particular can not affect the world economy, so I believe you can be absolutely convinced that bitcoin prices are rising or falling without the image. what a world economy. Bitcoin is just a tool for exchanging and its value fluctuates in great amplitude, so I believe that at this point you should speculate on bitcoin.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

Currently BTC contributes to the development of the world economy, maybe in the future the explosion of Blockchain technology will help BTC connect with the real economy of the whole world.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

the development of bitcoin is now very good in a very developed country compared in Indonesia sometimes just need a process so the development of bitcoin in indonesia is better .
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

In the future, bitcoin will strongly influence the development of the world economy. Applying blockchain technology for bitcoin transactions brings a lot of convenience and reduces a lot of costs when trading through banks.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help
With less than $ 300 billion of market capitalization, the crypto market in general and bitcoin in particular can not affect the world economy, so I believe you can be absolutely convinced that bitcoin prices are rising or falling without the image. what a world economy. Bitcoin is just a tool for exchanging and its value fluctuates in great amplitude, so I believe that at this point you should speculate on bitcoin.

Indeed, the volumes are still not sufficient enough for making drastic changes, however bitcoin has already started undermining the conventional economic system. More and more people become skeptical about fiat money and we will see a fully-fledged bitcoin when the next economic crisis occurs.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:15:53 AM

Bitcoin can remain the only crypto currency, but at the expense of all the others I doubt.

Bitcoins will always win because people prefer to earn more money the easiest way and cryptocurency will be the answer for the poverty of people.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

US just restricted ICOs because of the rampant scams but they are certainly supportive with  the blockchain technology and bitcoin. They must be the second to China when we talk about the amount of money that is poured in the market. More than half of the world economy sees bitcoin as an advantage so they are not really against it.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Blockchain technology has skyrocketed in popularity — and for good reason. Blockchains have the potential to decentralize how trust is guaranteed in anything that can be stored digitally, which includes money, data, identity and ownership records. It is hard to exaggerate the potential disruption of legacy institutions and business models. Maybe for now, bitcoin is not strong enough to be self-sustaining
mokamoka

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

bitcoin have some connections with the world economy, but it will stick to the world economy. bitcoin has its own trend and mode of development and will not be controlled by any organizations or countries.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help

the world economy will not have a bad impact on bitcoin because bitcoin will be the development of a company. at this time we can see several large companies joining crypto currencies for the development of their companies.

phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

The world economy is reliant upon us dollar for circulation and furthermore, it is not only about the trade which decides the monetary value for the world economy but global political relations between countries plays a big role in this picture whereas the process for bitcoin is quite simplified
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

Bitcoin represents an existential threat to the banking industry and even the monetary system itself. This may be why the mainstream news has reported the death of Bitcoin countless times over the years. It’s their attempt to scare people away and crush sentiment.
As we can see, Bitcoin is still alive and well and bigger than ever.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to develop rapidly if the enthusiasts are increasing every time so the existence of bitcoin becomes more popular in the various of the country and the possibility to boost the exchange rate can be increasingly soaring and the opportunity to gain profit for them as open.
abaharie

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

I think bitcoin is independent from the world bank .. and will remain independent .. see this last time bitcoin back up slowly towards last year's high price ... I hope so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: