Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs world economy  (Read 2505 times)
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

The world economy has been developing for centuries, and bitcoin is only 10 years old ! And that would capture Lord in this world, he will need some time, of course not century, so as technology in our time rapidly develop but would still time need!

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help
Even if the US put certain restrictions on bitcoin it will continue circulating in other countries - Canada, European and Asian states, and don't forget the increasing interest in crypto in Africa. Btc will definitely not fall apart, so you can feel safe about your investment in bitcoin for at least several upcoming years (or even decades).
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

at the time of the G20 conference, a number of countries proposed to discuss cryptocurrency,
then, when the discussion begins, it turns out cryptocurrency is not so strong in the eyes of the world,
crypto market is only 1% of the total world economy

it wont take their interest at this moment, not until when its too late where almost every one is using it.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Based on the current events and as what I have observed, the world economy can have an impact to bitcoins usage and volume as it may affect its price. Bitcoin serves as the secondary tool for moving money aside from bank to bank transactions or just directly handling it over. It is limited in volume and is dependent upon usage for pricing. Bitcoin may somewhat be considered a stand-alone currency yet it is still based on fiat and any change in the world economy affecting fiat also affects the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is strong and there is no need to really think about it negatively. You can always start investing

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

quite strong, bitcoin is decentralized and no one is able to stop the circulation of bitcoin supply in the global market. unless the country closes the bitcoin exchange site to fiat or blocks the flow of connections to the bitcoin wallet, it will make the situation less good.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1773

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin?will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help?

<> Bitcoin Although there are risks associated with usage, Bitcoin can expand the possibilities of economic activity and redefine how e-commerce is done. Although it is important to be aware of the risks and implications of using technology, especially from a government perspective. It remains to be seen whether international consensus will emerge in the face of fiscal risks and related legal issues in the use of bitcoin. I think this is a positive thing for the government (US). United States of America.

<> As the global economy increases, the world is supported by highly sophisticated digital technology, the need for society for bitcoin will be faster, ease in access and security of financial transactions, which is very fast. So that a payment system that is quite reliable and easy for Bitcoin is needed, this is a sign that bitcoin can be classified as independent.

Conclusion:
Bitcoin does not negatively affect the world economy, it is more positive about the wider community, especially Bitcoin users, so you don't hesitate to invest in Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

I read the  US once banned people from keeping precious metals like gold, was that decision right? Ofcourse not. Did it stop the citizens from holding gold? I doubt. People must have created means to hide and use their gold as a result of the policy.
Same thing will happen if Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency is banned by any government. There is nothing immoral about using Cryptocurrency. It is merely a currency which People could use positively or negatively just like any other thing
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

I am sure that someday bitcoin can be a solution for a better economy even though bitcoin is still controversial and there are so many obstacles that attack bitcoin that makes bitcoin very difficult to become a world economy
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help

Bitcoin is sufficient enough to handle its own obligations,but if you are only concerns abiut US restrictions then we don’t care about that because we’re from other region and US restrictions wont affect our locations

But you being US citizens then be ready about his because this is a serious concern
Only US citizens will face with this because other than US almost all the countries have convenience of Bitcoin to their people. Restrictions will do nothing but may be some investors left this as it is decentralized so there is no right of everyone to make some restrictions. If government cares about other issues related to the Bitcoin then they should solve those issues rather than restricting things here.
There is no trouble for governments of countries where the Bitcoin is legal but they can get the benefit of it too as we have clear example of Germany. They accepted the crypto coins and now they made rapid actions towards it by making it common as payment mode besides which banks are paying their loans through the Bitcoin so these are the ways through which government can boost economy.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:18:28 AM

Currently BTC is still very weak compared to the world economy. but I am sure that someday BTC will be able to control the growth of the world economy. this is because btc is very easy to transact between countries without interference from other parties.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

World economies may be affected by bitcoin but not in much quantity and bitcoin is good for those who are unemployed if they have talent and skills they can make money with it and t is good for capitalist also because they can make money with their capital so on the other hand crypto is for every one for individuals for business man and for every one who can use it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
haruharu732

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

Bitcoin is considered the Uber of the World's virtual currency: the largest and best known, but not the only one. There are also Litecoin, Monero, and all other virtual currencies. The total value of virtual currency currently floating on the Internet is $ 100 billion. This is equivalent to the current GDP of Morocco, the 60th economy in the world. The operation of virtual currencies is not controlled by the government and banks.
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

The bitcoin price is a bit tied to the stock index, if there is a panic in the stock market, then the bitcoin price will fall.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

Bitcoin is evolving, and as popular as it seems, we are still at the early adoption stages. It will certainly revolutionalize the world's economy by changing the  game for the government and people of the world.
Yes I agree. Bitcoin become stronger. It can make  big changes to our global economy.  I think government should adjust in this circumstances.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

Hi everyone

thanks for the help
I think not enough, bitcoin need many country to accept bitcoin as their currency, bitcoin will strong and i think bitcoin will help economy in any country if many country used or invest in bitcoin. This year china banned bitcoin and some country and bitcoin price is going down.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

World economies may be affected by bitcoin but not in much quantity and bitcoin is good for those who are unemployed if they have talent and skills they can make money with it and t is good for capitalist also because they can make money with their capital so on the other hand crypto is for every one for individuals for business man and for every one who can use it.

Bitcoin cannot affected the world economy directly but yes bitcoin may affect it in other ways, I just hope that time will come and bitcoin can also be able to consider as a digital currency in the future.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

I see that there is no meeting point about how much the role of bitcoin for global economic growth, even in the G20 conference meeting attended by several countries, it has not shown strong enthusiasm that supports the existence of bitcoin. I think bitcoin will grow on its own to advance the economy individually but not globally.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

Bitcoin cannot affected the world economy directly but yes bitcoin may affect it in other ways, I just hope that time will come and bitcoin can also be able to consider as a digital currency in the future.
It is not only currency but it is the best source of earning for a lot of people now, so it is best time to invest as we are aware of bitcoin benefits, it is taking good part in putting out country on track of success and development, it is making high progress in my country because it made people employed and has given them better lifestyle, so I think bitcoin is importance to make world’s economy well developed.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

Bitcoin is the best solution that is ignored by governments and rotten politicians they are complete, don't understand in analyzing the economic condition of their citizens. In my opinion, bitcoin is the answer to what its citizens need right now?
Basically bitcoin is good, but everything goes back to the mindset of governments in their respective countries, if they are more loyal to their citizens maybe bitcoin can be used as the main source of income for all citizens and vice versa if their mindset is negative, I guarantee! They can never make their citizens rise from adversity.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

I think that it is not "VS" but it is "together" or "for" because BTC starting to play a very  important role in changing future economy as well as the whole crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: