Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

HOL and wait this banning is temporary i am sure.
If you want cashout i think you find the ways on something like otc

hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

It is very unfortunate on your part. Sorry to hear that your country banned bitcoin. But if I were you, I'd rather abide and follow the rules which your country sets,  maybe they have good reasons for not allowing bitcoin in your country. Follow the rules so you cannot have problems in the future.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

It is very unfortunate on your part. Sorry to hear that your country banned bitcoin. But if I were you, I'd rather abide and follow the rules which your country sets,  maybe they have good reasons for not allowing bitcoin in your country. Follow the rules so you cannot have problems in the future.

I think it would be better that you follow the rules in your country. If they banned bitcoin, they can do it because they have authority to do so. If you dont want to encounter problems, just follow. But if you already have bitcoin now, maybe you should just keep it, who knows in the future your government may allow and accept bitcoin in your country.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.

Then you might want to hide your IP if you want to ever use crypto again and if you don't know how to do that and if I were you I would go to another country to use it since it is the only basic income I could have.

That is very dangerous for OP. I would not suggest that because his government will find that out because the transaction hash will still give leads. The only thing left for him is to hope that his country will change their minds.
sembilu

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

in Indonesia is also banned bitcoin, somehow I do not know, but there are several causes that our government declared how virtual exchange tools such as bitcoin high risk money laundering and financing terrorism. There is no responsible authority, no official administrator, no underlying asset underlying the price of virtual currency and fluctuations in trade values so as to be vulnerable to inflation risk, "Not only that, BI also prohibits all providers of payment systems and financial technology providers in Indonesia to process payment transactions using virtual exchange tools such as bitcoins, but that does not all state our step for coin hunters.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
If bitcoin and cryptocurrency was illegal in your country you should it and just wait for the right time to legalized it. You can also transfer to another country where bitcoin was legal. I will also do whatever I can do to support it because I love and im grateful to know what bitcoin is.
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:29:38 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
I am sorry to hear that, maybe there is another way to solve this kind of problem, maybe there is a chance that they can legalized bitcoin and other cryptos on your country. Bitcoin and cryptos are still a complex thing and it is hard to a government to check and search for the people who are undergoing a transaction with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

Ashiiq82

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
Come on man, It's peer to peer. None can trace you what are you've. Just hold it & sell it to your Crypto friends when you want.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

If you really love bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I will be suggesting a big change in your life. Some say that you cannot do something about it but I still believe that "If there's a will, there's a way". First, try to find out what are the restrictions that your country imposed on doing Bitcoin. Second, If doing Bitcoin will be considered illegal then I suggest you have to move to other countries which you can do everything. Third, you may always visit your motherland from time to time if you have enough money to go home. I hope you will fulfill whatever you wanted to be so that you can do whatever you want. Good luck Pal!
Well in your case I think staying in bitcoin is not asufficient good thing because instead of gaining you might lose. But having beena in love with crypto why don't try another system and wait until the banned is overturned. You can't just rely to something which is not working so have a better life by finding a good one.
Exactly! There's nothing we can do about it, it's the mandate of government and each country has different standards with regard to bitcoin's operation. We have to acknowledge the reality that Bitcoin is still not being recognized globally, and banning issue is real. I don't think it's a good idea to migrate just to be part of bitcoin community, Bitcoin is unstable, it's uncertain, and volatile. I think you need to find another job and wait for bitcoin to recover and return in the market.
We have to realize that before bitcoin existed, there are already lots of opportunities around, to earn income and gain profit, and I don't think the exclusion of bitcoin in the market can totally affect our living. It's up to us how to be resourceful and make use of our time productively even without it. You can live in other country that legalizes bitcoin, but it depends how much you can afford for a living in that country, the expenses, and more. At the end of the day, the decision is all up to you.
cryptobdcu

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

Mate,really feeling sorry for  you,you can still shine,just buy ,trade and girl and convert it into  normal currency like perfect money
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

If you want to continue your bitcoin and cryptocurrency journey, then you can use it in private, or you may use VPN. Banned means totally illegal or just a notice? Because I have read some thread that in their country, The cop is catching bitcoin holders and traders. If the same thing happens to your country then I suggest you don't trade bitcoin now, you can trade and work with bitcoin after the situation calms down. And, yes, always VPN.

Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

If that's the case what you can do is move to a country that provides the legal acceptance of bitcoin. Or else find trusted friends around the world and make your needs fulfilled through them as your country won't accept any kind of transaction happening related to bitcoin.
Actually, if bitcoin was banned in your country the first thing that you need to do is to keep it in a safe place and then transfer to another country. In addition to that, you can also try to contact some authority to know what is problem about that. Lastly, Just believe that your country will legalized it and they will allow to use by all people in your country.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
if the state and government have prohibited the existence of bitcoin we can not do anything also if we can access but without being able to use the result it is equally useless
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
Try to see why bitcoin is banned in your country. If bitcoin is banned in your country because it endangers the country, it is better to accept the rules. But if bitcoin is forbidden just to buy and sell tools, you can still access bitcoin.
Although in many countries it is forbidden to use bitcoin, but the internet network is still there bitcoin will remain accessible to many people.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

If your country simply prohibits trading, it is very easy to do. You can go to foreign exchanges for trading. I think that completing a transaction in other country does not violate the laws of your country, but if your country prohibits the holding of bitcoins, this may kind of hard.

deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

If your country bans Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then you have no choice but to obey the law. It may be against your will but it is what your government thinks the best for their people. Just hope that one day they can consider supporting cryptocurrencies.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Bitcoin anywhere in this world is not Licensed to Government  why should scared if you  use Bitcoin in your own Cellphone and Computer unless your government have a device to detect the operation of Bitcoin, if not so just continue and if you want to cash it out for fiat money if they band all the bank connected to BTC just go to another country without band of bitcoin then you can convert it into their currency then cash out and after that you can change into your currency that's very simple solution of your problem.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

If your country bans Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then you have no choice but to obey the law. It may be against your will but it is what your government thinks the best for their people. Just hope that one day they can consider supporting cryptocurrencies.
You can still deal with other crypto traders even your country bans this industry you just need to be positive as mention above chances that the government will change up their minds when they seen good opportunities and usage, the more mainstream usage the more interest that each government will see, so even your country ban it for a while maybe the next thing that will happen is they will accept it along the way.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

If you really want to do business and work on crypto currency then you can still do it. Even if your country forbids bitcoin but I support you to do so provided that you use bitcoin for the correct transaction and do not harm anyone including the country. By the way, to what extent does your state prohibit crypto currency? I'm sure one day your country will be able to accept crypto currency because if not then your country will be left behind by technology. Now do what you think is right and do not harm the state.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

Just like in Bangladesh, previously in Indonesia the use of digital money is also prohibited. But after the bitcoin exchangers paid taxes, the President of Indonesia finally agreed to cooperate and said that bitcoin is part of the technology that should be welcomed.
Maybe later after tax payments are levied on bitcoin users in Bangladesh, the government there will loosen the regulation on bitcoin bans.
I think it would be difficult for the government to ban bitcoin traders, as long as people can still access the internet, access to bitcoin can still be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: