Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
tuan16x3abkdn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

If that's the case what you can do is move to a country that provides the legal acceptance of bitcoin. Or else find trusted friends around the world and make your needs fulfilled through them as your country won't accept any kind of transaction happening related to bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
jadcoin161

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Many way to make money by bitcoin and wihdraw or bitcoin to be cash money although your country was banned bitcoin transactio,You must consider relocation.
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

If your government prohibits bitcoin you have no choice but to accept it. If you deliberately use and hoard bitcoin means you break the law. I also understand there are some countries like that. You will have to wait one day for your government to agree to use bitcoin
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

It all depends on how severely the punishment is in your country. If you can go to jail for using bitcoin, then you need to leave the country. If the penalty is less serious then you need to use VPN or a proxy to work with Bitcoin
Although some countries have banned bitcoin, but still I never such news about arresting people for using bitcoin, In my country bitcoin is consider as illegal but still a lot of people are using it and still government is not taking such an action about these people.

maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

If the government issues bitcoin restrictions in your country then you will be in danger. In this case, you should go to a country where Bitcoin has been approved. Collect money through trusted friends from all countries where Bitcoin is present or in the world.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

Yes, governments can shut down websites, they can arrest exchange owners, they can make onboarding hell, they can tax it as capital gains. Governments cannot stop an idea whose time has come. There is still great potential for cryptocurrencies to flourish. Crypto will soon be as liquid as paper banknotes today! Need proof? Check Paytomat. It’s a decentralized platform which incentivizes businesses and customers to accept a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, while simultaneously bringing liquidity to those currencies.

I think There is no responsible authority, no official administrator, no underlying asset underpinning the price of virtual currency and fluctuations in trade values ​​so as to be vulnerable to inflation risk, "Not only that, BI also prohibits all payment system providers and technology providers finance in Indonesia to process payment transactions using virtual exchange tools such as bitcoin., bitcoin will no longer be used.
in Indonesia is also banned bitcoin, somehow I do not know, but there are several causes that our government declared how virtual exchange tools such as bitcoin high risk money laundering and financing terrorism.
Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

what if you moved the country, so you are free to do bitcoin activities. but I know even though our country forbids we can still play in the outside market with the process of coin from the outside market is sold in dollars then and then the dollar exchanged with money from our country .how do you consult with the experts so maybe you can find a way out.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

If the government issues bitcoin restrictions in your country then you will be in danger. In this case, you should go to a country where Bitcoin has been approved. Collect money through trusted friends from all countries where Bitcoin is present or in the world.

Move to another country? I don't think it's easy for all the people. There are always many ways to use Cryptocurrencies as they are decentralized. The only think is needed in Internet.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

The best thing that you do just follow the rules of your country. But if you can travel, you can use it in other country. But don't lose hope maybe someday your country will legalize again bitcoin. So keep it for a long time and hold it. You nothing you can do with this decision of your government. Don't worry about it until you have a secured wallet it will not lose its safe.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

Move to another country? I don't think it's easy for all the people. There are always many ways to use Cryptocurrencies as they are decentralized. The only think is needed in Internet.

Actually moving to another country is a very good option if you make enough money of crypto. Also why would you live somewhere where your government want's arrest you for trading and making money? You're not a criminal.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

There's no need to change countries or anything, just use a vpn and that is it. Not only that it will allow you to use bitcoin without getting caught, it will also make all of your browsing completely anonymous.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

You have been banned from using bitcoin in your country means that you cannot buy things with your bitcoin which is in your country or will interact your country. But still it is a decentralized currency and it is also anonymous currency so you can store them and can do transactions with bitcoin anonymously. No one will know about you and your dealings with bitcoin. No one will know that you are using bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

If your Country bans Bitcoin, transfer your Bitcoin to a wallet of a foreign country (Coinbase operates in 32 countries). If you want to cash in, then use third party services like Virwox to get USD in Paypal, then use Paypal to get cash in your local currency.

Bitcoin is like Torrent, peer to peer and you can’t block it. If you have access to internet, You can use Bitcoin anytime, anywhere!
This is simply too complicated, besides if you send your money to an exchange then if you want to withdraw you will have to reveal your identity and it is possible the exchange will refuse based on your nationality, you only have three options if bitcoin is banned in your country, you get rid of it or you keep it defying the law or you move out of your country.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

i am glad that it did not happen in my country yet because it would be a shame, but i am more than confident in that this is not too relevant after all

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
KevinChangOfficium
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

Move to another country until u have time bro Smiley
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

First, just like what most people are saying, know what's the reason behind it. Because there will be always a reason about the banning in your country.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
I think you just trade, sell and buy bitcoin. because in your country bitcoin is not accepted as payment. so you can only buy and buy bitcoin, to gain profit
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

That is very tragic. I figure I don't generally realize what I would do in your circumstance. In the event that you as of now have bitcoins, I think your best approach is to put them on a chilly wallet and abandon them there. Try not to offer them or give them away on the grounds that they are illicit. That isn't reasonable and you shoud simply shroud them. Bear in mind that even the US, sooner or later in their history, requested their natives to give away the entirety of their gold to the state. Very little they could do, since it's difficult to shroud gold, yet that isn't the same with BTC.

I do trust that bitcoin will in the end get worldwide appropriation, and even the nations that are restricting it currently, will change their laws once more, once huge created nations (like US, Japan, UK, and so forth) beginning exchanging with BTC. When they do that, you will b ready to utilize your BTC once more..
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

You must follow the rules if your country banned bitcoin. But if you can go to the other country just do it bro because you will miss the opportunity to become rich. But if you cant go to the other country you must accept it because you had no choice.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

You must follow the rules if your country banned bitcoin. But if you can go to the other country just do it bro because you will miss the opportunity to become rich. But if you cant go to the other country you must accept it because you had no choice.
Moving to another country is a mistake. Bitcoin is a technology that can be accessed from anywhere. It is possible we will not be able to make transactions selling and buying easily in offline stores. But Bitcoin offers us to do online transactions so we can make transactions wherever and whenever we want. When our country banned Bitcoin then we can still make investments and transact with Bitcoin !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: