Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST CRYPTO POKER | NEW CORONAVIRUS RELIEF PACKAGE: 3X CASH BONUS + LESS RAKE  (Read 27951 times)
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 1

Next generation Bitcoin & Ethereum Poker Platform

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

Our high stakes games continue today! Screenshot attached of gameplay.

Our tournament & sit n go competition will end in two days! Our next big $10K RakeRace competition starts next week!

Its never been a better time to join the fastest growing Crypto Poker network with some of the biggest bonuses ever!

https://cryptopokergroup.com
Next Generation Blockchain Powered Poker Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
medman1234

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

hery guys, a warning, dont fall for this!

I have played hundreds of freerolls at CPC over the last month or so.The RNG they use is not correct.When the freerolls start,usually many players are sat out/timed out.They are in the tourney until they are blinded out.When the non seated player is forced all in becauese of the blinds,they win over %90 of the time they are all in for the 1st time.I have seen it hundreds if not thousands of times,every tournament,period. Its always some crazy runout ,runner ,runner.This is not a random hand.Anyone who looks to play online should stay far away of CPC. We have many other options that are much better.
Anyone who wants to deposit here any should go play some freerolls and see this for yourself.
Just a heads up guys,don't get scammed.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

hery guys, a warning, dont fall for this!

I have played hundreds of freerolls at CPC over the last month or so.The RNG they use is not correct.When the freerolls start,usually many players are sat out/timed out.They are in the tourney until they are blinded out.When the non seated player is forced all in becauese of the blinds,they win over %90 of the time they are all in for the 1st time.I have seen it hundreds if not thousands of times,every tournament,period. Its always some crazy runout ,runner ,runner.This is not a random hand.Anyone who looks to play online should stay far away of CPC. We have many other options that are much better.
Anyone who wants to deposit here any should go play some freerolls and see this for yourself.
Just a heads up guys,don't get scammed.

Nice fake account spammer Smiley

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:25:21 AM

Its a wrap guys! Congratulations to the 3 winners who won $1K in our 10 day Tournament & SNG competition. Stay tuned for more on our Telegram!

We just announced the next big RakeRace:

- Prizepool: $10K
- From 6th Oct - 31st Oct
- Includes BTC & ETH games

withoutpants

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

A few questions, before I start playing:

-Does high stakes NLHE run daily?
-Why are deposits through Coinbase?
-Since deposits are thru Coinbase, how are withdrawals dealt with and whats the avg. withdraw time?

Thanks.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

A few questions, before I start playing:

-Since deposits are thru Coinbase, how are withdrawals dealt with and whats the avg. withdraw time?

Thanks.

Hey there, answers as follows:

-> It really depends. There is always a few players willing if there is someone seated. Give it a try and sit down at the higher stakes tables, someone will likely join you soon if you dont see any playing at the moment.

-> Why not? Its fast and works well with our backend operations. Their commerce clients have a good time using it. We have had no issues in over a thousand transactions by now all year long.

-> Withdrawals are done through our hardware wallets not coinbase. Coinbase only serves as an input then we manually segregate and move funds offline to secure it against any hacks. Avg withdrawal time is up to 24h. We have two timeslots daily where we process all withdrawal requests for the day.

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

$10K RakeRace has now started! Leaderboards will be released tomorrow! Good luck all!

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

Top 9 biggest pots of September

https://medium.com/@CryptoPokerClub/top-9-biggest-pots-of-september-2018-crypto-poker-club-2de84caf5fa

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

This poker website is good. I'm still waiting for my withdrawal tho. Tongue
Is there a way for multi tabling when playing in browser ? I didn't find it ..

Will be watching upcoming MTTs and play in the interesting ones.  Cool
alk0holix

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

This poker website is good. I'm still waiting for my withdrawal tho. Tongue
Is there a way for multi tabling when playing in browser ? I didn't find it ..

Will be watching upcoming MTTs and play in the interesting ones.  Cool

!SCAM ALERT!

My Story with Cryptopokerclub:

First time I deposited some ETH, due to the low volume of ETH players I decided to cash out my ETH and deposit BTC instead.

I got a mail from them that they did the ETH transaction, but the cashout of my ETH never arrived on my address.

After my first deposit of ETH i also wrote a mail to support to get the 200% bonus.
I never got a reply or the bonus.

After not getting any answers on my mails for over a week I tried to withdraw my BTC balance.

My account got locked after I initiated the withdrawal (without any explanation why) and I also got banned from the telegram channel where I asked why I dont get answers from support.

After I did what I should have done before and read their terms.

In point 14 it says that they just may close/lock your account at any time without explanation.
I believe there is no other Pokersite that has terms like this, because it's actually allowing them to take your money anytime they want without you doing anything wrong.

I don't know if they only scam smaller customers, but i'm propably not the only one because there are some other people complaining on twitter that they didnt get their withdrawal.

So take care guys and avoid this site.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

$10K RakeRace Update! Join the biggest ever race yet with a 2X 100% first deposit bonus - https://cryptopokerclub.io

CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

So obviously rigged, it's not funny. Stay away. Scam.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

With all this volume, why can't I find any mention of CPC on twoplustwo?

Oh, wait, I know ... because it's fake volume. It's all bots.

Much like the previous poster my acct has been locked and I was banned on telegram.

Too bad. Throw another busted scam on the scrap heap.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

Says the Freeroll player who has never deposited once then spammed our twitter complaining that freeroll games are rigged because you are that bad to not even be able to win a free to play game. You got yourself banned from the platform. Simple Wink

We have enough players now that can easily vouch depositing large sums, playing and withdrawing without any issues.

Moving swiftly forward, our weekend bonus is now active from tomorrow. Top 2 most active players will each get $100 bonus cash! Check out more bonuses here: https://cryptopokerclub.io/bonus

CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Says the Freeroll player who has never deposited once then spammed our twitter complaining that freeroll games are rigged because you are that bad to not even be able to win a free to play game. You got yourself banned from the platform. Simple Wink

We have enough players now that can easily vouch depositing large sums, playing and withdrawing without any issues.

Moving swiftly forward, our weekend bonus is now active from tomorrow. Top 2 most active players will each get $100 bonus cash! Check out more bonuses here: https://cryptopokerclub.io/bonus

Lies! I won several freerolls. I never once said your freerolls are rigged. YOUR CASH GAMES ARE RIGGED. And it's obvious. I had KK in a hand on a micro cash game and shoved on the turn with a board of 248T and got called by A9 off. No pair, no draw, just ace high. River Ace. Cmon. At least try and be subtle. Nobody would ever call there with A9. Never. Unless the game was fixed. I sent one twitter message that it "seemed odd" that A9 would call there, boom, banned.

I'm sure you can "prove" all kinds of things, because 95% of your users are bots or shills.

I don't own, or have anything to do with your competition, it does me no good to call you out, but I HATE SCAMMERS! And hopefully I can protect someone else from getting scammed.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

I had KK in a hand on a micro cash game and shoved on the turn with a board of 248T and got called by A9 off. No pair, no draw, just ace high. River Ace. Cmon. At least try and be subtle. Nobody would ever call there with A9. Never.

Such a misconception.
I love these "nobody would ever call that" folks Cheesy  ...  you never can say something like that for sure (especially in low cash games). People behave differently in $1 game and $300 games ...

There's so many factors to consider. Bankroll amount, his bankroll, your previous games behaviour, your current game preflop, flop bets, river bet amount, player character (some consider ace high pretty strong, some calls you just to see if you bluff, some just trying their luck ...)  and so on.

Deal with it.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:51:44 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 08:09:09 PM by CryptoNinja11

If you don't understand why that hand is shady af then you don't know anything about poker. Here's a tip:

Let's say that 1% of the time a player calls there. That player wins 6% of the time. How many times does that scenario have to play out with 1 win?
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

If you don't understand why that hand is shady af then you don't know anything about poker. Here's a tip:

While you are PRO. Yet still spending time playing micro cash games ... something is wrong here.

Let's say that 1% of the time a player calls there. That player wins 6% of the time. How many times does that scenario have to play out with 1 win?

Also small tip:  There are players (mainly in low amount games) who cares not of winning odds. Just plays for fun.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

I wanted to try it out first and make an opinion. My opinion is RIGGED.

FYI the answer to that math question is 166,667 to 1.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:15:33 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 10:32:29 PM by CryptoNinja11

Let's explore the math a little further. Obviously if the villain knows I have KK and the river will be an Ace, he is calling. I was betting and raising before the flop and on the flop before I shoved the turn, signifying a strong hand. Sure, I could be bluffing with a hand like AQ, but it's the same odds, 6%. So what is A9 ahead of?

Drawing dead against:
AA, TT, 88, 44, 22 and AT

6% against:
AK, AQ, AJ, A8, A4, A2, KK, QQ, JJ, KT, QT, TJ, 89s, 9Ts,

12% against:
33, 55, 66, 77 and weird hands like 34s, 78s etc.

That's my whole range. A9 is 70% against specific hands like:

35, 67 and rando garbage like 37 and 36.

In other words, it's about the dumbest call of all time, which is why almost nobody ever calls in that spot.

Also, this is not the first shady hand I have had in the cash games, just the most blatantly obvious one where the call only makes sense in a rigged game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: