Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST CRYPTO POKER | NEW CORONAVIRUS RELIEF PACKAGE: 3X CASH BONUS + LESS RAKE  (Read 27952 times)
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:57:41 AM

Are any of those on the leaderboard house players that you claim are not bots?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

He not willing to give any statement / confirmation about the hired house players confirms they are house bots!

Where did you advertise to hire these players?

Curious that all these players have the same playing style!

How much is your marketing budget and where did you advertise your poker room?

Not any of the recently started crypto poker site startups here on bitcointalk were successful within the past two years, highly indicates that your "fastest growing" crypto poker room uses house bots!

Even the BetKing poker room with high leaderboard prizes failed after one month and cost only money!
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

Activity: 203

Next generation Bitcoin & Ethereum Poker Platform

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

He not willing to give any statement / confirmation about the hired house players confirms they are house bots!

Not any of the recently started crypto poker site startups here on bitcointalk were successful within the past two years, highly indicates that your "fastest growing" crypto poker room uses house bots!

Even the BetKing poker room with high leaderboard prizes failed after one month and cost only money!

Incorrect again. House real players not bots and there are far fewer now. Also if you had any clue about the poker business model you would know it is needed in the early stages of the startup to spark games. Poker is a p2p game and you need players on at all times in all timezones. This is common practise in the industry which is unspoken. Networks do it all the time. Clearly neither of you have any experience in this space and as usual, the internet standard is to shout 'scam' when you don't understand something. And no they don't win competitions and are excluded from all rakeraces and prizes.

https://cryptopokergroup.com
Next Generation Blockchain Powered Poker Platform
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

Latest RakeRace Update! Only 4 days remain! ETH top 2 are neck and neck - good luck to all!

game-protect

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Incorrect again. House real players not bots and there are far fewer now. Also if you had any clue about the poker business model you would know it is needed in the early stages of the startup to spark games. Poker is a p2p game and you need players on at all times in all timezones. This is common practise in the industry which is unspoken. Networks do it all the time. Clearly neither of you have any experience in this space and as usual, the internet standard is to shout 'scam' when you don't understand something. And no they don't win competitions and are excluded from all rakeraces and prizes.
If everything is correct, why not answer my questions?

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

Only two days remain! Latest RakeRace Update. We will have an even bigger RakeRace planned for next month as well as a few interesting new competitions! More updates will follow soon.

CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

Most (all?) poker rooms I have played in that use prop players will identify those players if you ask.

Can we get a list of who are the “house” players?
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Our $10K RakeRace has now concluded. Congratulations to all the winners and to the first 3 players to reach All-Star rank's on ETH!

Next month we have more exciting competitions planned and an even bigger RakeRace scheduled! More info coming soon.

game-protect

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

Our $10K RakeRace has now concluded. Congratulations to all the winners and to the first 3 players to reach All-Star rank's on ETH!

Next month we have more exciting competitions house bots planned and an even bigger RakeRace scheduled! More info coming soon.
Yes of course, with more house bots you can increase the RakeRace prizepool because most of it will anyway go back into your pocket! Cheesy
meandertal2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Im not here to bash CPC. As a new-ish platform, there are clearly some bugs but overall I enjoy supporting and playing on a crypto only site. That said, there is an issue I hope you are addressing.
I am a depositing customer playing casual for almost 2 months. I prefer tournaments but play cash games occasionally. This site lacks one integral piece of the puzzle. A dash board with current stats. I only see rakeback bonus. What about my current account status. I want to see what I am able to withdrawal and the status of bonuses. Transparency and trustlessness is whats makes crypto great. I dont want to trust a human with my crypto. A personal dashboard might not attract customers like grandiose rakeback rewards, but it will keep them playing here longer.
From what I understand at the moment, if I would like to withdrawal whatever funds I am entitled to, I have to contact customer service and trust they are being honest about my winnings and losses...because at this point, I have no way of knowing. Every major poker site has a dashboard
I think of it no different than a cryptocurrency exchange. They must provide you with a ledger of account. Basic trade activity and info. Exits and entries.
Goodluck and I hope you can pull this off.
UGADawg

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

been a little while since the CPC login has updated this thread... any news or updates with the site?
UGADawg

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

Im not here to bash CPC. As a new-ish platform, there are clearly some bugs but overall I enjoy supporting and playing on a crypto only site. That said, there is an issue I hope you are addressing.
I am a depositing customer playing casual for almost 2 months. I prefer tournaments but play cash games occasionally. This site lacks one integral piece of the puzzle. A dash board with current stats. I only see rakeback bonus. What about my current account status. I want to see what I am able to withdrawal and the status of bonuses. Transparency and trustlessness is whats makes crypto great. I dont want to trust a human with my crypto. A personal dashboard might not attract customers like grandiose rakeback rewards, but it will keep them playing here longer.
From what I understand at the moment, if I would like to withdrawal whatever funds I am entitled to, I have to contact customer service and trust they are being honest about my winnings and losses...because at this point, I have no way of knowing. Every major poker site has a dashboard
I think of it no different than a cryptocurrency exchange. They must provide you with a ledger of account. Basic trade activity and info. Exits and entries.
Goodluck and I hope you can pull this off.

if you open your "cashier", your balance is shown. It's also visible with the Windows platform in the upper right corner of lobby (not sure which platform you may be using)
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

Greetings all - please check out our new video explainer and new youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LoF1ViAY2c

Subscribe and share!

We are also going to update our latest end of year - $12.5K RakeRace competition that is going on right now. More info to be shown tomorrow!

More 2019 updates to come!

BTCgrinders.com
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 3

Exclusive Crypto Rebates for Poker/Sports/Trading!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

We had to remove you from our poker room list because you guys wouldn't even tell us if someone is properly tracked to our affiliate or not. What's going on?

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

Latest end of the year RakeRace update as promised. Good luck to all that are in the running.

It is our biggest prizepool yet at $12.5K despite the downturn in the markets. We wont let that affect the game. In Crypto we trust.

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 08:06:55 PM

Happy new year all! Winners were announced and credited earlier this week. Despite the downturn in the markets, we remain strong! We are keeping the prizepool at 12.5K for January which starts today.

For anyone new that is joining, you can get a double 100% first deposit bonus of up to $1,000 each.

There will soon be more announcements for new developments that are coming this year in 2019! Stay tuned.

Good luck all!

game-protect

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:29:50 PM

Is your fastest growing poker room meanwhile on pokerscout?

If not, why not?
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:11:43 PM

I've sent multiple emails and have tried asking live support one simple question: how am I supposed to determine my rake paid vs. freeroll-winnings ratio? I've yet to receive an answer.

my last two withdrawal attempts were denied... after a few freeroll wins, I had accumulated ~26mETH. I managed to hustle that up to over 200mETH while playing live cash games. I attempted to withdraw 100mETH (twice) and was denied both times. 24 hours later, live support informed me: "You haven’t paid anywhere near the amount of rake you need to pay to withdraw that amount considering you have never deposited and only played Freerolls." am I being overly sensitive, or is that customer service agent a bit of a cunt?

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/W4HRpGL

UGADawg

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:00:07 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 09:10:17 PM by UGADawg

I have found their customer service to be extremely matter of fact... I've continuously gotten the feeling (whether true or not) that it's a bother for customers to ask questions, and this room as a "take it or leave it" attitude as to whether or not someone wants to play here... not really the demeanor needed to grow a player base... Of course they don't want people simply winning freerolls and cashing out, but there doesn't seem to be enough ring game traffic to realistically be able to rake 2x any winnings in order to withdrawal. I think they may want to revisit the requirements (1x seems fair, but include a deposit requirement?) and/or decrease the number of freerolls they offer. Maybe some kind of "steps" tournament series instead of dedicated freerolls?
I
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:33:45 AM

I have found their customer service to be extremely matter of fact... I've continuously gotten the feeling (whether true or not) that it's a bother for customers to ask questions, and this room as a "take it or leave it" attitude as to whether or not someone wants to play here... not really the demeanor needed to grow a player base... Of course they don't want people simply winning freerolls and cashing out, but there doesn't seem to be enough ring game traffic to realistically be able to rake 2x any winnings in order to withdrawal. I think they may want to revisit the requirements (1x seems fair, but include a deposit requirement?) and/or decrease the number of freerolls they offer. Maybe some kind of "steps" tournament series instead of dedicated freerolls?
I

I totally agree...

Thanks for the suggestion on the steps tournament series. We are reviewing our tournament structure right now and are planning on introducing bigger GTD tournaments.

As for the Freeroll rules, this is in place in order to avoid abuse. We already offer very attractive and industry beating bonuses and RakeRace + RakeBack offers. Even with the markets being hurt so badly by the end of 2018, we kept increasing our prizepools in fiat value.

How many sites out there for poker offer a 200% instant bonus, a cheap structure to get 50% RakeBack and a monthly RakeRace where we have over $12K consistent prizes?

There are certainly things we will improve with the platform this year both feature wise and profitability however Freerolls is not something on our roadmap of improvements for the moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: