Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if your dreams can become a reality with crypto?  (Read 565 times)
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

I think jacaf01 wrote it right. Don't take it so personally, just unfortunately the reality is. And if we talk about the dream, then I join the opinion of N-gen. A person who will always be with me under any circumstances - it's really a dream. Such people are usually a little, and everything else can be achieved by work.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DreamCloud (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

You should think about the demand of people, not dream. Dream is built by oneself. What is your projuct in detaols, could you please share in brife??

Demand is dream realization.. Realization of a good dream. Let's say, you want build kids garden.. Build it. Get money on realization and gain some profit.. Plus.. You will be owner of that. Why not to make good things to people and gain profit from that?

But what about our project - we are working hard on that.. And soon we will release our whitepaper.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

I don't think I understand what this post is about. Are you starting an ico project about dreams of people or you want to what?

https://cryptotvplus.com
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
If you could ask for anything that can be bought, what would it be?
What is your most cherished desire? Cheesy
I want to buy a land to build a school, since then it is one of my motivation of being here. Hopefully cryptos can be one of my sources.
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

I think jacaf01 wrote it right. Don't take it so personally, just unfortunately the reality is. And if we talk about the dream, then I join the opinion of N-gen. A person who will always be with me under any circumstances - it's really a dream. Such people are usually a little, and everything else can be achieved by work.

I agree.. Person that can support you in whole life is priceless. But talk is about material things. Ideally - those, that can help others.
People, basicly, thinking about themselves. Now it's time to think about the others, too.
As I said previously. Bring something to people in your region. Make something.. That will be useful.
I personally, always dreamed about perfect roads in my district. Without pits.. With good parking places etc..
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

I don't think I understand what this post is about. Are you starting an ico project about dreams of people or you want to what?

We want to know what people dream about. Dreams, that can be realized in help with crypto, finances. Good and useful dreams that can be bought..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh

My dream is to have own house for my family, a comfortable life and to become financially free in the future. I believe in cryptocurrency and I know if I keep on working here someday all my dream will come true. Well, if your project is about making dreams more possible I think I will support this.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

I want to buy a House in Japan
I want to feel like a Japanese citizen, and enjoy the crypto legally without anyone interfering with my crypto activity
I want freedom, and happiness
DreamCloud (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

I want to buy a land to build a school, since then it is one of my motivation of being here. Hopefully cryptos can be one of my sources.

Wow! Exactly! That is what we want to hear. Shocked
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Everyone's dream is basically happiness. However, sometimes happiness is defined as wealth that can become satisfactory life. Some people think that with a lot of money they can do anything, including in the crypto world. For me, having a lot of crypto is certainly a lot of opportunities to achieve profits that are ultimately used to meet the needs of life, such as buying a home, vehicle or something else.
Whitee

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

This looks more like you are trying to bring up an ICO. Well, it is good if it has a good planning and if you are ready to do a good job and you are sure you are giving the best to your investors, but if otherwise, i would advise you forget about it.
We only need ICO that are ready to give to people what they really need and not what they want.
So please, try to work things out and let this encourage others to come into crypto.
Dear Gab20,
All species have needs, and the most important is support in the worst time. That's why we are making this project, to give a support to everybody who looking for it.
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Happiness is always changeable. The fact that for us happiness today, tomorrow does not bring the same feeling of satisfaction. You can not always buy it. But with money it's easier.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

Nothing will go great but the life will become more easier than before if my crypto portfolio gives me the my desired result of benefit which I have  expected for more than one year. So, now I have keep my coin with heavy patience.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

I seriously dream of becoming a crypto millionaire. I believe this can come to reality, by participating and investing in good projects. There are so many projects out, but no all are worth participating in. I dream of a time and day, when the crypto space will become a haven that only good and legit projects can be found.
Dear Ini45,
I hope you will find that our project is good enough and legit, so you will join it, because only together we can make it real.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

Yes, I have a dream and I want to become reality with crypto. To have a better life is enough and my children complete their studies. I hope it will become true in the future, with the help of cryptocurrency. I just work hard for that to happen.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

I always dream about a home for myself and my family and I want to give that home as a gift to my home from start till now we are living in a home for rent and my only dreams at this time are to buy a home for my mother and shift with my family to that home.
Dear hhussain,
I hope in future we will help you to make your dream come true.
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

The biggest dream I have today is quit my job and go travelling while I find the place for my soul and stay there - buy a house and make a family. I don't want to have the dependence from money.  And I have a small hope that joining cryptoworld could help me with this if I will continue work hard  Roll Eyes
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I always have one dream and it is to have the car of my dreams  Cheesy , do you think your project can help make it come true ! I do not think so and I do not know why I even replied to this thread , maybe because no one ask about my dreams anymore and it was a good chance to say it , so thank you for that  Wink
Dear khufuking,
Unfortunately, you are right, now we cannot help you to realize your dream, but in the nearest future, when we realise our project, I believe that we could! So join us, because only together we can make something bigger, even more than just a car.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

I think I would have asked for a big apartment that I can not afford at this moment and a good sports car.
I think such desires as I have in many people)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

Greedy of people is infinity. I see many peoples who earned a lot from this world, they didn't stop. We never ever feel enough for any thing. Dream is just temporary, and it can change any time.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: