Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if your dreams can become a reality with crypto?  (Read 572 times)
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

I recently entered this sphere and I think that the world of crypto will help with the realization of my dreams
ANDRE2222

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

Many people have dreams but do not want to try and do not know what to do. In my opinion, those who risked their dreams in them should try hard and really learn in crypto to make it easier to start in crypto.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
If you could ask for anything that can be bought, what would it be?
What is your most cherished desire? Cheesy

for now my first goal in the world of cryptocurrency is that I can buy my house and get married, of course this is still a dream, my target for this year is at least I can reach 80% of the total cost required for that matter. of course hopefully this year bitcoin prices can actually get a new ATH, or at least are in those area.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

Yes we can do anything here we should only be a good person and do hardwork here like to study always then never try to cheat so god will bless us because he is reason to anything in life and bitcoin is his way for the dream that we want to achieve all are possible if we want so better to always focus then in the future everything will gonna be alright i'm sure that we can if we believe in order to succeed in that
Yes, essentially we have to work hard to achieve our dreams. The dream of all people with crypto would want to generate big profits, both in participation bounty, investment, and in trade. The results of the effort is used to meet the needs of life that can make people feel happiness.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

I want everyone who plays crypto is rich, because so many people are from the world of crypto especially bitcoin. There is also work that can make people so rich that is minning, I think this is good but the capital we use is also big. everyone has dreams especially in the world of cryptocurrency.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

A blockchain based project that aims to buy dreams of the people and will make it to reality? How can it be?

If you are making a new project, make sure that it will have a real use from a real company where you can purchase those products or services that company is offering.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
You want to make a coin out of a dream. I think you are dreaming. Don't add another shitcoin in the environment, instead focus on the things that can be useful and realistic. And please don't dream that there are many investors will get caught with those idea.
Whitee

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

You want to make a coin out of a dream. I think you are dreaming. Don't add another shitcoin in the environment, instead focus on the things that can be useful and realistic. And please don't dream that there are many investors will get caught with those idea.
Dear happyme1818,

Yes, we are dreamers, just like everybody else on the planet. And our dream is to make one place, where everybody will help each other to realize dreams. So we are making and will release coin to fulfill our dream and dreams of everyone, who will ask for help. I believe, that someday you will change your mind about our project, because without doubt you have dreams too.
Whitee

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

A blockchain based project that aims to buy dreams of the people and will make it to reality? How can it be?

If you are making a new project, make sure that it will have a real use from a real company where you can purchase those products or services that company is offering.
Dear batang_bitcoin,

Small info, how we want to realize idea of Dream Cloud, you can find on our website, also white paper with more detailed info will be released soon.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Lol, dreams(an interesting topic). So what will the coin be used for. Will it be used to trade for dreams or what? I think it's an interesting thing you are thinking about but clarify further, because people have wide ranges of dreams.  Cheesy
vckubvbm

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

Last year I paid my credit card and some debt by investing in bitcoin, and this year I hope to have a better car. That's my dream. I would be very happy if I could do it this year.
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

My dream is to be independent from job, being sure I have enough savements to live on and do what I like. I suppose investing in crypto currencies is a good way to achieve it and also save money instead of pension plans

ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

I am a believer and I strongly believe that crypto will make my dreams a reality and it's already making that a reality and I am just waiting for time. I believe with time, most of my dreams will be achieved.
Whitee

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Lol, dreams(an interesting topic). So what will the coin be used for. Will it be used to trade for dreams or what? I think it's an interesting thing you are thinking about but clarify further, because people have wide ranges of dreams.  Cheesy
Dear kwabeedat,

All info will be in our white paper soon. Please, stay tuned for updates.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Blockchain is funny you mean you guys are working on a coin that will work on my own dreams and make them come through??? Wow that is pretty interesting.
Now to your question, my dream is to have made $10million dollars from crypto by the year 2020.
Now, mr dream cloud project, will you make that come through?
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

Is this for real! Someone please wake us from this collective dream!
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

My desire is to buy a boat and rent it out for people in summertime. I live in a nice marine area and with a good project I may be able to achieve this dream
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

I've had a dream come true. I bought an old self-employment car in crypto. And I have small savings, and I hope that my second dream will happen this year to change the car's newer one.
ivlvov

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

I would like a big house outside the city. I would like so much money that I and my family would have sufficed for a life of convenience and that nobody else worked. I think I would be very happy if the crypto could realize my dreams.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
opeakande

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

I just like a good life where all I ever wished for can come to reality. Nothing but the best of everything. I will so much love it if that dream can come true and even in abundance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: