Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if your dreams can become a reality with crypto?  (Read 565 times)
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

We always aim for a better life and something that we don't have or even more but it's so really hard to get it. If I have a chance to have it I will share it for all people who need may help.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
If you could ask for anything that can be bought, what would it be?
What is your most cherished desire? Cheesy

So far, no special dreams have been realized but I have plans to work on it, I try to earn as much money as possible. They will be useful for this.

Drachmadev

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Nothing has come from cypto without hard work and alot of time

with that said if i get lucky with an investment then i would reinvest in something more stable and legitimate while keep the same amount that made me that to begin in crypto, possibly diversify my crypto portfolio
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

ok so your idea is to store dreams of persons on the blockchain, but to be honest i really can nor see an value in this. Maybe you can read about other people dreams and this is pretty private in my opinion

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Whitee

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

ok so your idea is to store dreams of persons on the blockchain, but to be honest i really can nor see an value in this. Maybe you can read about other people dreams and this is pretty private in my opinion
Dear Pumuckel21,

We don't make a dream store. We are making a place, where everybody can realize their dreams and also help to realize dreams of another people. White paper will be released soon, where you will find all info about our project. Every dream can be reached easier, when someone helps you.
Whitee

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Blockchain is funny you mean you guys are working on a coin that will work on my own dreams and make them come through??? Wow that is pretty interesting.
Now to your question, my dream is to have made $10million dollars from crypto by the year 2020.
Now, mr dream cloud project, will you make that come through?
Dear megaflux7,

We are making project, which will help to realize all dreams, and yours also.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh

I'm trying to have no desires, that way the life is more fullfiling and easier. But please don't make up some random project just so you can do an ICO that is not needed at all...
Whitee

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

I'm trying to have no desires, that way the life is more fullfiling and easier. But please don't make up some random project just so you can do an ICO that is not needed at all...
Dear bitcoinman93,

About your way and your opinion, it is your choice, we respect it. But we think, that dream is the engine of progress. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” - Eleanor Roosevelt.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

I always dream is to have our own house, own business, have cars,. To fulfill my dreams for my family. Give them a better and happy life. Give all they want to show how I loved them. Save money from the banks for our saving, Get educational programs for my children and sent them in a good schools. I am happy if this will happens. I hope so.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

My most cherished desire is bought a new house. A dream house where I can live with my family comfortably. Houses that have adequate facilities to support, perhaps like a palace that there is in the fairy tales of children hahah. And if I have a desire to travel to some countries. Hopefully, my dreams come true.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

It would be very cool if such a thing would happen at all, but today, as practice shows, it is very rare, or rather, it just can not be. Therefore, there is no need to hope for luck, if this can happen, then it will definitely not this year.
Whitee

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

It would be very cool if such a thing would happen at all, but today, as practice shows, it is very rare, or rather, it just can not be. Therefore, there is no need to hope for luck, if this can happen, then it will definitely not this year.
Dear george_hured,

What kind of thing do you think about?
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

my main dream is the incredibly high cost of all cryptocurrencies and the opportunity to live comfortably until the end of life. but for its implementation, it is necessary to work hard.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

You are creating this project. What is the essence of this project? Why ask about our dreams? Better outline the essence of this project and try to interest people.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

For me, I would like for the next bull market to come around earlier than the previous one. The bear market seems to last a couple of years each time and it is my dream that the price should go back and then run into another bull by the end of this year so I can make a lot of profit off of the coins that I have bought during all of the  price dips and price crashes.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

I strongly believe it will happen in one way or the other, I mean it is my goal and I wouldn't stop unless I achieve it through my investments. Though as much as I call it a dream it is not that fancy compared to other cryptocurrency traders dream of being a billionaire having luxury cars.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

Bitcoin and Ether are the flagships of the entire crypto industry. It's like gold and platinum among precious metals. Therefore, it is absolutely natural that their price affects the price of most coins.
Whitee

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

You are creating this project. What is the essence of this project? Why ask about our dreams? Better outline the essence of this project and try to interest people.

Dear fathur01,

The essence of our project is to realize dreams of people. We are asking people about their dreams, to understand what to expect and to find what are the most popular dreams. Small info about our project you can find at our homepage, also white paper will be released soon!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Dear fathur01,

The essence of our project is to realize dreams of people. We are asking people about their dreams, to understand what to expect and to find what are the most popular dreams. Small info about our project you can find at our homepage, also white paper will be released soon!

This just sum it up, if my dream is to build a castle in the air just like what your project wants to do for people, how are you going to make that happen? There is alot of abuse abd scam in the space and I think this is another one on my list. A project must have a solid and concrete idea and way to achieve it, asking people stupid question about their dreams, when our dreams in life are very vast and different
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

My most cherished dream is to become financially stable through my investment in crypto currency by the end of 2018. If my investment can yield the amount needed for me to be happy ,then I will consider my dreams fulfilled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: