Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if your dreams can become a reality with crypto?  (Read 574 times)
Whitee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

You are creating this project. What is the essence of this project? Why ask about our dreams? Better outline the essence of this project and try to interest people.

Dear fathur01,

The essence of our project is to realize dreams of people. We are asking people about their dreams, to understand what to expect and to find what are the most popular dreams. Small info about our project you can find at our homepage, also white paper will be released soon!

This just sum it up, if my dream is to build a castle in the air just like what your project wants to do for people, how are you going to make that happen? There is alot of abuse abd scam in the space and I think this is another one on my list. A project must have a solid and concrete idea and way to achieve it, asking people stupid question about their dreams, when our dreams in life are very vast and different
Dear mummybtc,

I understand that you don't see the whole idea, but it doesn't mean that we don't have it. Soon will be released white paper, there you will see the idea, how we want to realize the project. Idea is very simple and real, and it definitely doesn't match with castle in the air. As you said that our dreams in life are very vast and different, that's why we are asking people about their dream, to find how much they different are, and also to have a little chat with our potential participants.
Neerce

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

All people have predictable desires from life. Expensive cars, houses, yachts and much more. I also would like to have dozens of expensive cars in my garage and would like to have a huge house on the seashore
Puncher

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

Yes, surely i can. I have already one dream that have became reality. I have bought my favorite motorcycle with crypto. And i have a savings and i hope my second dream will happen this year to have my own business. And i think i can make it happen, all my dream will come true in the help of crypto.

I would be happy if my dreams will come true with the help of this crypto and I will be thankful of course.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

It is not what if it should be realize through cryptocurrency. Attitude, knowledge and skills could use her in cryptocurrency to earn. Many are doing it already and having a good time and good bounty rewards also aside from investing directly on bitcoin and other establish crypto. SO there are many ways to earn crypto and if you are having the right attitude, knowledge and skills then that could be use to realize dreams.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

In as much as I do no think it is a good thing asking people about their dreams in crypto and really which you are not planning on building up your project with peoples idea and really think you should think of better ways and method to develop your project, my which is that crypto becomes globally accepted and become more stable.
panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Invest in crypto and work for it. Learn to invest and trade. To take on the bounty of the company and airdrop. To do Analytics, to open information channels.
Larrymili

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

It is a dream of every man to be successful in life, so if my dream about crypto becomes true then I will be the happiest man on earth because my dream is to at least have 2 Bitcoin and 4 ethereum before the end of the year
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

My desire or perhaps let me say dream, would be to make enough money that I would not ever have to worry for money again, and have alot of physical asset
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

I have a strong believe about cryptocurrency and if my dreams come true with it, I will be very happy.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
If you could ask for anything that can be bought, what would it be?
What is your most cherished desire? Cheesy

haha It might come over as cheeky, but I would love to own an island of my own, a yacht and a private jet. And a castle on the island for my princess and all my kids. Grin
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

People here want to realize their dreams, that is money. When you have money, you can do anything you like.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
If you could ask for anything that can be bought, what would it be?
What is your most cherished desire? Cheesy

haha It might come over as cheeky, but I would love to own an island of my own, a yacht and a private jet. And a castle on the island for my princess and all my kids. Grin
i rather believed that if this possible to happened everyone will be extremely happy because they achieved what they want by doing thier work in this cryptocurrency. nothing will be impossible if your not work hard for it. cryptocurrency is the best way  to increase your profit and it will help you for your financial needs and also this is the easiest way to earn even you have work.  you can achieved want goals you want just focus and stay positivity in everything
Whitee

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

In as much as I do no think it is a good thing asking people about their dreams in crypto and really which you are not planning on building up your project with peoples idea and really think you should think of better ways and method to develop your project, my which is that crypto becomes globally accepted and become more stable.
Dear dodziu,

Our project is related to humans dreams, and idea is to help to realize them, so we are asking every potential participant, what they are dreaming about mostly. White paper will be released soon, where you can find that our project not related with people's ideas, if I understand you correctly.
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

My dream is simple as it can get, be healthy, mentally sharp and stinkly rich.  If crypto can give me this, I would be forever indebted to crypto
tor-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Quite primitive Smiley Be always in abundance to get up when you want, free time was a lot and nothing to deny yourself Smiley
duchaitp

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

I dream of having a big house, a good car, a powerful laptop and a lot of money to travel.
TropicalDog17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

My dream is to travel all over the world. I mean is not it very nice to meet a lot of people with different cultures, discover things, enjoy nature? Changing places not depending on one- here is my dream.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

The correct question should no start with " What if ". It is much better " When " Your dreams .....
It is matter of time when we all fulfil our dreams with crypto as it is the best investment place to be nowadays.
Glad to be part of tech. revolution and doing my best to benefit from it.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Parachute jumping is really my dream that I cannot really get into. I am a little bit scared and I just do not get an opportunity to do that.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

I love to view everything from above like a bird, if I would have an opportunity to create something that can fly (like mechanical flying suit), I would be so happy to feel this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: