Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins  (Read 19216 times)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:00:59 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:27:56 PM by bitcoinking11

Well, it is a good idea to buy tokens when bounty hunters sell them, as many of them sell their coins in cheap price. So, it would be very profitable in future , if you buy these coins, but be careful in your selection as many of these coins wouldn't survive in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

That's why research is good. You must know about the project, its team and technology behind it before you decide to buy the tokens that bounty hunters are dumping.  If you identify a good token and you spotted that bounty hunters are selling, its a good think to buy off as bounty sell tokens at a discount and this is great for investors
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

I agree with you. I have noticed that the first few hours of coin being listed on an exchange, bounty hunters, ICO holders etc often hurry to sell off or at least get their initial investment thus price may dump in the process. If you have your finding or ready to risk, buy some more and hodl because price may rise after a few weeks when dumpers and hunters are done with dumping coin.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

That is a good strategy but it depends on a lot of other factors like market conditions, the coin's upcoming stuff and etc. Exchanges also play big role.
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

This is a very good strategy after all, and let me tell you something, it actually works if you are smart enough, Just wait for the distribution period and then buy later, the price might drop a little after the distribution, but no more than 10%.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink

Generally, most of the bounty hunters are just dumpers, and they sell their tokens immediately after receiving them, even for very low prices. In my opinion, that's wrong and it is indeed the shortest way to big losses. If you believe in the project you can buy from them with cheap price and holding until the price goes up highly.

yes most of bounty hunter always do that because they just want to make money and actually not very concerned about their token. the token has been listed will take the time to increase its value, when they sell it we can buy it from them and hold the token for a few months until the price higher.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

It is a strategy that may work for some projects, since a lot of bounty hunters do not mind selling their coins below the ICOs price.I t will be nicew to get some before the price recover
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

It is the right timing for all those investors who want to buy more coins because some bounty hunters do not want to hold because they urgently needs the money and they cannot wait to make the price higher.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

I thought about this too and I applied it yesterday. For a regular trader, I think this is the best opportunity to buy coin when the bounty hunters sell.  Because most of the bounty hunters sell their coin at a very cheap price than ICO Price. And, when bounty hunters finish their coin, after then that coin price starts to grow up again. So, I think you are right and this is a good profitable way for every trader.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

It is a nice approach on trading although it is quite risky. I did the same. Sometimes it was successful but sometimes it was not. Well, before making any bought you should investigate the potential of a project to be sure that you buy a good company.
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

yes I usually take advantage of that moment to buy new tokens releases in the market which is likely to come down in the resulting instant sell from the bounty hunter
but after buying it will usually hold in quite a long time to earn big profits
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

I think is has been a practice by a lot of traders. They wait for the perfect opportunity. Usually bounty hunters offload almost all of their tokens once they received it causing a dramatic fall. And then enter the traders who grab and stash those tokens and will hold on it until such time that they will make a lot of profit. Its no secret and most of them are really doing it. The problem is when their is a huge dump, you have to be mentality though and just hold on the coins as long as you can or such time that its being pump again. If you are ready to HODL then this is a good method for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

ICO investors do not have a quick return on their investment currently as it used to be. Most bounty hunters would sell for "pennies" so this should be another time to buy at even a lower price if you really believe in the team behind the project.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

Buy only the ico coins from a solid ico.  Usually after ico investors dumps,  the coins were given to bounty hunters,  another dump.  When price hits the floor investors rebought the coins on its 800% discount rate.

easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:25:04 AM

Indeed that is a good observation and a good strategy but before purchasing token from an ICO Project, check the whitepaper and their roadmap and ICO rating and reviews about that certain project so that your investment will not go to waste because some ICO projects are just meaningless or else, sometimes they are only scams.  Be vigilant and stay safe.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

Yes, I Agree with you on that situation many bounty hunters wants a quick profit they sell their coins or tokens immediately when the project successfully end and have a exchanger.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

That's true! Many bounty hunters are immediately sell a lot of their reward tokens. It will be an opportunity to everyone to buy more while the price is cheap. After a couple of months,there will have an expectations of the price will grow up to the higher,and we can sell it if it will reach to your desired amount.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

This is the best way I think one can make a huge gains on an intended coin you wished to purchase during an ICO. Most prices of an ICO drop as soon as it get to an exchange and is always attributed to bounty hunters sell off. Getting your coins at this time can help a buyer to save more on his purchase.

jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink

This is the best strategy I think to buy the tokens cheaply and now some people sending personal messages to the bounty hunters about the token buying. Bounty hunter in this regard are also becoming intelligent, if the project is good they hold their earning for some time and waited for the price to pump. Their are some inexperienced hunters who sell immediately after the tokens are listed on exchange.
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

I would love to do this because the people who get the reward from the advertising campaign they sell what they are at a relatively low price. When I buy into sure I will get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: