Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins  (Read 19216 times)
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

not when they sell token bounty but when they've sold it, I'm sure its value is definitely down when that happens, I've seen a lot of altcoin and the value will go down after bounty hunter sells their token.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink
I think it is a smart thought since prize seekers will probably dump their tokens since they need their costs to be shabby. We ought to have the capacity to pick the correct token whose value still can possibly develop even after it is discarded. So it will be extremely beneficial at the future, on the off chance that we purchase these coins.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

Hmm. Well it is legal as long as all things are in the good faith but as a investor we should consider if that is favourable or not because of the purchase price of investment will be greater or not.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

If you can wait these days, buying tokens from Bount hunters will be cheaper for you, possibly lower than the price you bought in ICO programs. That's the way some investors hunt for potential leads.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

ICO promises give more profit. but it happens if the project has a strong support to stabilize their coin prices after entering the exchange market. here we must be thoroughly careful to participate in the ICO event.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
For me it doesnt matter if it is the bounty hunters stake are the cause why coins are down as long as i see an opportunity to buy in then i should buy not all the  time bounty hunter are the cause why coin price are falling other investors are selling also to cause panic selling so they can buy in a much lower price.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

I think it is a smart thought since prize seekers will probably dump their tokens since they need their costs to be shabby. We ought to have the capacity to pick the correct token whose value still can possibly develop even after it is discarded. So it will be extremely beneficial at the future, on the off chance that we purchase these coins.
- The idea of listening may be very interesting and wise, but when you apply it to reality, the situation will never be as you imagined because the situation I often see is that the value of the token will not return when the bounty hunter starts selling all, it just constantly down and down. If we think this is a good opportunity, we may be wrong, what we try to buy and accumulate will be a heap of rubbish, sometimes we can still get some good tokens and it increases again but the rate is very low, so I do not encourage people to play this game.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

Once the the bounty rewards received to their wallet and become listed at once in the exchange market, what they usually do was they sell their

token rapidly most of them actually, so the tendency the value immediately dump which is a good chance for us to buy em for sure after a short

period of time it will increase again if the their program is actively in good progress.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

it's far the proper timing for all the ones investors who want to buy more coins because a few bounty hunters do not need to preserve because they urgently desires the money and that they can't wait to make the rate better.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

You can always take advantage of the situation of the market when the prices are dropping because in this way you can hoard cheaper coins in order to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

It is the best timing for crypto traders to buy tokens after bounty hunters sell their coins. This is a great way to achieve income as the token will increase gradually in price. Although, traders and investors must know the background of the project so that they can achieve profits.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Really? So what about Bitcoin, Ethereum Ripple and the others? What is making their price go down? There is no proof that Bounty Hunters make prices fall, that is never true. If market is bad, it is bad, and if it's good it's good. There are many investors who sell off their coins even below ICO price and even before bounty hunters are paid.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

Yes. Bounty hunters are trying to sell their coins as much as possible. So, all we need to do is wait for them and buy the coin. But, we need to make sure that the coin we're buying had a successful ICO.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

I am not sure about this, I am a bounty hunter. Normally I will keep my tcoinm until the price better.
Some ICO success but price is down, some price is higher. How you know exactly we should buy at this time?
cyberlilith

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Yes. Bounty hunters are trying to sell their coins as much as possible. So, all we need to do is wait for them and buy the coin. But, we need to make sure that the coin we're buying had a successful ICO.

Even if the coin has successful ICO's. 80% of them has 80% dropped in price. So expect a drop after an ico, then that is the right time to buy and stash some.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Really? So what about Bitcoin, Ethereum Ripple and the others? What is making their price go down? There is no proof that Bounty Hunters make prices fall, that is never true. If market is bad, it is bad, and if it's good it's good. There are many investors who sell off their coins even below ICO price and even before bounty hunters are paid.

I don't totally think so, I think Bounty hunters my might an huge impact on altcoins when they newly hit the market, because most of them really do sell way below ICO price and aren't in anyway bothered about the market price. It will be rare to find an investor sell way below ICO price without being bothered about he's initial investment.

Bounty hunters is not really the reason why the price of ico going down because those bounty hunters has very small amount, i mean the allocated they have is just 2% of the total raised token and sometimes it is only 1% ,so that was a very small impact to the price.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

It is very noticeable and it also one reason why token prices will shows downtrend motion below ICO price once token listed on market exchange. The advantage of it for some  investors is that,  they could have chances to buy their tokens in low price and resulting high gaining profits.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

I don't totally think so, I think Bounty hunters my might an huge impact on altcoins when they newly hit the market, because most of them really do sell way below ICO price and aren't in anyway bothered about the market price. It will be rare to find an investor sell way below ICO price without being bothered about he's initial investment.

Bounty hunters is not really the reason why the price of ico going down because those bounty hunters has very small amount, i mean the allocated they have is just 2% of the total raised token and sometimes it is only 1% ,so that was a very small impact to the price.
Yes, in a very small number of bounty hunters, the sale does not affect the value of the coins. I think many investors are having a grudge against the bounty hunter because they think the bounty hunter will change the value of the coins. Remember that thanks to the bounty campaign the new ICO project can be successful.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

Yeah that's good advice. I do that from time to time. For example, I bought some $METM recently after airdrops/bounty tokens sent. In fact, investing in tokens is a very risky investment, but sometimes this is justified by a good increase in the price of tokens

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

I would love to do this because the people who get the reward from the advertising campaign they sell what they are at a relatively low price. When I buy into sure I will get profit.
That is amazing. Bounty campaigners are earning handsome. Although it doesn’t seems that they can be earning this much big but still they are always moving towards high and higher profit rewards. Because their constant trying to promote bitcoin and other issues and stuff related to them, this isn’t that much easy. So they are being paid for their best efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: