Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins  (Read 19216 times)
QueenOf (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?

If the coin successfully listed in an exchange that's mean that the team behind it is very serious and there are possibilities that the specif coin can go higher even after the dump so if I'm going to invest will take this opportunity to buy more for sure. But of course you can still invest during the ICO so you can have some bonus along with your investment.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

That is a very common move by the bounty hunters that don't want to hold their tokens. They are just doing bounty campaigns to earn quickly when the token hits the exchange quickly. Before i take this opportunity i make sure to read and learn what kind of project they are offering because i don't want to buy tokens that are no future at all. Just be careful which token youget from the dump.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:17 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 09:53:21 AM by hase0278

I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
That is not a good time to buy a token because there are tokens who go up in price when it is released in exchanges despite bounty hunters selling their coins. That being said, it is still better to buy coins during an ICO phase, specially in it's early days since some gives bonus to early investors. Nevertheless, always try to take advantage of the dump by rebuying whenever it happens.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

I have taken not of that and once made it a strategy. It is lucrative than buying tokens with a big bonus. Due to activities of bounty participants selling off early, the price of good project can reduce to 50 to 70 %, which is more than bonus offered by the ICOs.

QueenOf (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

Hey. In your words, it makes sense. But here it is really necessary to catch this moment when the lowest point is reached. As practice shows, not always the price goes down strongly, or vice versa it starts to grow.
I am sure that it is best to go to ICO. Then the price will be really good (although not always). I am a member of the bounty campaigns  and don't  belong to the category of people who immediately sell coins. First of all, I am engaged in successful projects, in my opinion, and I believe that they will be interest to people (accordingly, the price of this coins will also grow).
So if the coin is good, then I try to participate in the ICO and the bounty campaign. This gives me the opportunity to become the owner of interesting (for me) coins. Therefore, for me, there is no need at all to wait for the moment when the bounty hunters sell coins to buy them. I wish you the same! Wink
Thank you for your answer and give me a suggestion.
I want your other suggestions:
Take a look at ICO Pindify, ICO pindify has been closed and successful. ICO Pindify price is 1 ETH for 800 PDI and after listed in token jar you can get 35K PDI for 0.1 ETH. is this a good opportunity to buy the token?
Thanks before.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

Hey. In your words, it makes sense. But here it is really necessary to catch this moment when the lowest point is reached. As practice shows, not always the price goes down strongly, or vice versa it starts to grow.
I am sure that it is best to go to ICO. Then the price will be really good (although not always). I am a member of the bounty campaigns  and don't  belong to the category of people who immediately sell coins. First of all, I am engaged in successful projects, in my opinion, and I believe that they will be interest to people (accordingly, the price of this coins will also grow).
So if the coin is good, then I try to participate in the ICO and the bounty campaign. This gives me the opportunity to become the owner of interesting (for me) coins. Therefore, for me, there is no need at all to wait for the moment when the bounty hunters sell coins to buy them. I wish you the same! Wink
Take a look at ICO Pindify, ICO pindify has been closed and successful. ICO Pindify price is 1 ETH for 800 PDI and after listed in token jar you can get 35K PDI for 0.1 ETH. is this a good opportunity to buy the token?
Thanks before.

that's a huge drop, honestly I'd wait for some bullish signals before buying the dip - because that's not a good investment if it keeps dipping - and I'm not sure how strong the fundamentals of the project can be if it dropped THAT much.
Eva_me

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

Thanks before.

I can not give such concrete advice. Because I need to study all the details in depth. And it takes a long time.
1. study the project and its competitors;
2. after ico what roadmap;
3. what does the team do at all: partnerships, listings on exchanges, launching a test net and main net (when?);
4. marketing;
5. hype?;
6. what discounts were on the presale, privat seyle - who got them;
7. What is the lock up of tokens;
8. what funds have entered and on what terms;
9. How many tokens are given to the bounties and to the airdrop.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

Yes, this is usually practice by most bounty hunters because its pretty obvious that they are just in for the money. Plus they have worked hard for months just to get their rewards, so they immediately sell their tokens without looking at long term.

No I haven't taken advantage of the situation. Maybe it really depends on what ICO ended and bounty hunters dumping it. But its going to hard to pick a Gem here, usually after a dump, the coin will suddenly be forgotten, but least assume that the devs are very active, it will took months before something comes up, so if you are willing to hold and have patience then you can do it, however, the questions remains what coins it will be?
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

Generally, most of the bounty hunters are just dumpers, and they sell their tokens immediately after receiving them, even for very low prices. In my opinion, that's wrong and it is indeed the shortest way to big losses. If you believe in the project you can buy from them with cheap price and holding until the price goes up highly.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

Actually, it's a matter of the Good project. Some ICO Projects are really good. After listing in exchange they got a dump by bounty hunters and then their Coin Price will be rising. But every successful ICO is not same. Like eChat ICO and Copytrack ICO. Both were successful and then they listed on exchanges like hitbtc and yobit. I thought at first price will dump and then it will pump that's why I wanted to buy in deep. But the results were horrible. the eChat token is just a shit token, their Last stage ICO Price was 1.25$ Per Coin, but now ECHT Coin has even no volume  Angry

Copytrack price was more than 1$ in ICO and now their Coin Price under 0.20$. So, before buying any bounty coin we have to carefully research.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

This is a good idea as the remaining coins would be from the investors only and those fresh buyers from the market. Some bounty hunters though wait for sometime before they sell their coins and some sell their coins earlier because they know from experience that price would go down so they can buy lower and will have more coins. There are even teams that would advise their investors that price has a possibility of going down when listed because some would immediately sell their coins whether it is from pre-ICO investors or from bounty hunters.

I am waiting for that moment too when the bounties are distributed because of that possibility of the price being lower than ICO price. Some investors do not even participate in ICO but would just wait for it to be listed in exchanges as there are cases when the team would take some time to be listed and some are impatient.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

Not all of them. I will not sell any token of rewards if the project is potential. Or I would not rush to sell them at very cheap prices on unofficial "black market" exchanges like ED, FD or IdEX. Bounty is an effort to invest indirectly in the crypto market. There is no reason to destroy your efforts. Huh
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

I don't think there is any opportunity  whatsoever... if you take an example and do some calculations, you might  be able to reframe your question.

Let's say a bounty campaign  has 50k to  offer as bounty project work. Now how many people you would think we'll participate in the bounty? May be 2k, or may be 5k in total. Or may be say 500 only. If we consider 500 hunters for a bounty campaign worth 50,000, then  each gets  $100 on  average. Oxide, the amount per hunter can be more or less, but for argument sale I am just dividing 50,000/500 to get $100 per hunter.

Now your argument that price  of coin falls because of bounty hunters is wrong  beef of the following reasons.

1. There has to be a coordinate selling among all bounty hunters

2. $100/hunter is not good enough to move the market
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:02:15 AM

Before doing that,  for the better first you make analysis about the community  of the project,  you have to know the Project  is supported  by strong  community and the team developer also has many experience to development purpose of the project.  And also look at the daily volume of token in the exchange, if when started trade able the token has high volume that mean many trader interesting about the Project.

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

That's a good choice to buy from the bounty hunters, same time one needs to be cautious before doing the same. Because, we don't know at what price it is gonna get listed to the exchanges. When it is a listed asset then there won't be much issues upon the value that we provide for each token.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

Already do that, sometimes I win and sometimes loss. This strategy is good but if the coin can't survive, loss will be ours. I suggest you buy coin after 2 - 3 years ICO finish, from here you can see the progress and decides to replace your money or not. Most people doesn't like this strategy but for safety, I recommended this one. 

vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

"Hold to die or to the moon" Team  Grin
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

A large percent of bounty hunters do not value the coin given to them as bounty campaign reward that is why they will crash the market immediately the token is receive . Some bounty campaign managers and developers are scar of paying the bounty hunters on time, I do not like this attitude let us change.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

Yeah i happy for that because we're getting the token at chraper price, and abviously not all of token price will fall after ICO. This is good opportunity for us, but when we're in wrong decision, we'll falling and get nothing. But risk is always with you wherever in crypto currency world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: