Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Here's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at your Monarch!  (Read 46461 times)
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:01:05 PM

3) Yet again, I am a paid shill and I am failing at my job... kinda defies logic... why would I be paid to fail over and over and over again?  Your claim I am a paid consultant falls as flat as everything else you've claimed, but you need to stroke your ego, so keep up the lies.

You already acknowledged you were paid in mining equipment, therefore BFL compensated you and thus you were paid.
You initially hid this arrangement from people, but Bruno outed you and then you admitted to it.
You have white knighted BFL here far past the point of what a reasonable person might (now you claim it was all just one big troll)
BFL's reputation here has never been worse, therefore your efforts to white knight resulted in failure.

Your claim that you can't be a paid shill and still fail at your job illustrates perfectly your inability to grasp elementary logic.
You yourself admitted to receiving compensation from BFL in the form of mining equipment. So were you lying? Did BFL really give you a miner?
If you can prove that you never received one, I would be happy to amend my statement to say that you are not a shill and merely a moron.
Were you suggesting that all people who are paid cannot fail at what they do? Or were you suggesting that you didn't fail and that your have successfully defended BFL's reputation on these boards?
I was "paid" nothing.  To receive payment there would be a 1099 involved. 
If you are suggesting that BFL follows correct accounting and tax procedures, then you should have someone explain the transcripts of the parole hearing to you.

I was given, free and clear, a miner.  There were no strings attached, it was a gift, presumably a thank you for coming to visit.  You claim Bruno outed me, but you could not be further from the truth.  While I was offered compensation for coming to KC to tour the facility with Bruno, I turned it down.  It cost me very to go there little as the car I drive gets close to 50MPG and it was a 450mile round trip.  In addition, I used to live in KC years ago and still know people there, so I went out to dinner with a friend and then Bruno offered to share his room, so lodging cost me nothing.  Now, Bruno was compensated, but he was invited to tour the company at their expense, I asked to come along, and after arriving turned down their offer.  Josh, Sunny, Bruno, me, Goat and a few other got taken out to dinner, after which Josh presented me and Bruno with the miners as we were getting ready to leave.  I guess by your terms, Goat is also a paid shill as is Bruno.
Bruno's miner came with terms. He had to stop talking about BFL on these forums. You merely had to continue.

AS I said in the other post, I am not a white knight, nor am I a shill.  I merely enjoy telling stupid people they are stupid, and trust me, when it comes to BFL, there are a lot of stupid people that post on here.
White knights are deemed so by their actions. BFL is an embattled company in the press, you leapt in to defend them relentlessly and in the face of all incoming facts. That is what makes you a white knight. Had BFL not compensated you with mining equipment, you would not be a shill. Since they did and you attempted to hide that, you are a shill.

Bruno and Goat do not defend BFL, in fact they rarely if ever speak about them. Thus, they are neither white knights nor shills.

Simple. If you want people to stop thinking of you as a shill then stop shilling for BFL  Grin

Yet again, closed mind.

Reading back through your posts, something occurred to me... you have no idea what IQ means.  There are many different areas measured during an IQ test, an encyclopedic knowledge of the english language is not one of them.  I know first hand how two different people can score almost identical scores, but have almost nothing in common attributing to that score.  That just goes to show how little you know about what you speak, kinda like the rest of your posts.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:25:16 PM

3) Yet again, I am a paid shill and I am failing at my job... kinda defies logic... why would I be paid to fail over and over and over again?  Your claim I am a paid consultant falls as flat as everything else you've claimed, but you need to stroke your ego, so keep up the lies.

You already acknowledged you were paid in mining equipment, therefore BFL compensated you and thus you were paid.
You initially hid this arrangement from people, but Bruno outed you and then you admitted to it.
You have white knighted BFL here far past the point of what a reasonable person might (now you claim it was all just one big troll)
BFL's reputation here has never been worse, therefore your efforts to white knight resulted in failure.

Your claim that you can't be a paid shill and still fail at your job illustrates perfectly your inability to grasp elementary logic.
You yourself admitted to receiving compensation from BFL in the form of mining equipment. So were you lying? Did BFL really give you a miner?
If you can prove that you never received one, I would be happy to amend my statement to say that you are not a shill and merely a moron.
Were you suggesting that all people who are paid cannot fail at what they do? Or were you suggesting that you didn't fail and that your have successfully defended BFL's reputation on these boards?
I was "paid" nothing.  To receive payment there would be a 1099 involved. 
If you are suggesting that BFL follows correct accounting and tax procedures, then you should have someone explain the transcripts of the parole hearing to you.

I was given, free and clear, a miner.  There were no strings attached, it was a gift, presumably a thank you for coming to visit.  You claim Bruno outed me, but you could not be further from the truth.  While I was offered compensation for coming to KC to tour the facility with Bruno, I turned it down.  It cost me very to go there little as the car I drive gets close to 50MPG and it was a 450mile round trip.  In addition, I used to live in KC years ago and still know people there, so I went out to dinner with a friend and then Bruno offered to share his room, so lodging cost me nothing.  Now, Bruno was compensated, but he was invited to tour the company at their expense, I asked to come along, and after arriving turned down their offer.  Josh, Sunny, Bruno, me, Goat and a few other got taken out to dinner, after which Josh presented me and Bruno with the miners as we were getting ready to leave.  I guess by your terms, Goat is also a paid shill as is Bruno.
Bruno's miner came with terms. He had to stop talking about BFL on these forums. You merely had to continue.

AS I said in the other post, I am not a white knight, nor am I a shill.  I merely enjoy telling stupid people they are stupid, and trust me, when it comes to BFL, there are a lot of stupid people that post on here.
White knights are deemed so by their actions. BFL is an embattled company in the press, you leapt in to defend them relentlessly and in the face of all incoming facts. That is what makes you a white knight. Had BFL not compensated you with mining equipment, you would not be a shill. Since they did and you attempted to hide that, you are a shill.

Bruno and Goat do not defend BFL, in fact they rarely if ever speak about them. Thus, they are neither white knights nor shills.

Simple. If you want people to stop thinking of you as a shill then stop shilling for BFL  Grin

Yet again, closed mind.

Reading back through your posts, something occurred to me... you have no idea what IQ means.  There are many different areas measured during an IQ test, an encyclopedic knowledge of the english language is not one of them.  I know first hand how two different people can score almost identical scores, but have almost nothing in common attributing to that score.  That just goes to show how little you know about what you speak, kinda like the rest of your posts.

I actually know exactly what IQ purports to measure. That is why I note that you have a small vocabulary and seem unable to expand it via Google, and I also note that you are unable to grasp logical constructs. One is due to your lack of education, the other is due to your lack of cognitive abilities.

It must seem to you that my posts are devoid of content, since it all flies over your head. If only you would put your hearing aid in, you might hear that wooshing sound.

All you can do now is call people names, since you are unable to rebut your own words.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:35:12 PM

Will it be possible to use the monarch to distill moonshine?  Tongue

if the water temp is 105c or more you could produce good moonshine Smiley

Thank God, That will ease the tensions of those who got sucked into this..   Grin

Hope this helps also - http://wiki.homedistiller.org/Uncle_Jesse%27s_Simple_Sour_Mash_Method

Tongue

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bcp19

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:35:23 PM

I actually know exactly what IQ purports to measure. That is why I note that you have a small vocabulary and seem unable to expand it via Google, and I also note that you are unable to grasp logical constructs. One is due to your lack of education, the other is due to your lack of cognitive abilities.

It must seem to you that my posts are devoid of content, since it all flies over your head. If only you would put your hearing aid in, you might hear that wooshing sound.

All you can do now is call people names, since you are unable to rebut your own words.
And thus illuminates your ignorance.  Your perceived lack of ability just means you have no idea what you are saying and have no true measure of the person you are conversing with.  This is one of the issues with the internet, people *think* they can judge people without any real information to back it up, and more often than not they are wrong.  The problem with this is that people are inherently illogical due to various things, so expecting pure logic is therefore illogical.  Your mind games are just that, games.  They have no basis in fact nor do they give a clear understanding of the issues.  You seem to think you have the upperhand here, but sadly you do not.  Your continued discourse just goes to show your feel you have something to prove, but the truth has already been put out there, you are just too blind to see it.  As the japanese would say, you're about 100 years to early for this conversation.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:49:57 PM

And thus illuminates your ignorance.  Your perceived lack of ability just means you have no idea what you are saying and have no true measure of the person you are conversing with.  This is one of the issues with the internet, people *think* they can judge people without any real information to back it up, and more often than not they are wrong.  The problem with this is that people are inherently illogical due to various things, so expecting pure logic is therefore illogical.  Your mind games are just that, games.  They have no basis in fact nor do they give a clear understanding of the issues.  You seem to think you have the upperhand here, but sadly you do not.  Your continued discourse just goes to show your feel you have something to prove, but the truth has already been put out there, you are just too blind to see it.  As the japanese would say, you're about 100 years to early for this conversation.

I see you refuse to rebut the actual issue and are now derailing the conversation again. I can't really blame you, you have no position to stand on.

My latests posts are your own words thrown back at you. Usually you don't understand what a word means and a simple link to the definition is enough. Other times you make a claim that can be demonstrated as false by quoting your own words back at you.

It requires so little effort to make you look silly one might ask why I do it? The answer is this: when people can read what the only defender of BFL posts, they are that much less likely to fall for BFL's scam. All I need to is run you in circles while you flail on about how BFL isn't to blame, it is all the greedy customers.  Grin

bcp19

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:36:38 AM

I see you refuse to rebut the actual issue and are now derailing the conversation again. I can't really blame you, you have no position to stand on.

My latests posts are your own words thrown back at you. Usually you don't understand what a word means and a simple link to the definition is enough. Other times you make a claim that can be demonstrated as false by quoting your own words back at you.

It requires so little effort to make you look silly one might ask why I do it? The answer is this: when people can read what the only defender of BFL posts, they are that much less likely to fall for BFL's scam. All I need to is run you in circles while you flail on about how BFL isn't to blame, it is all the greedy customers.  Grin
Now you are putting words in my mouth.  I said ALL asic manufacturers, not just BFL.  The masses that are crying about their losses are just greedy gamblers who backed the wrong horses.  I said very early on that people who buy mining equipment expecting to become rich are fools.  The only people that will truly become rich are the early adopters and the people selling the equipment.  It's the California Gold Rush all over again, only now people seem to think they are entitled.

The issue is moot.  You're beating a dead horse.  Your arguments are specious.  For almost a year I have watched as people called anyone who didn't speak negatively about your favorite mining company get called a shill.  Just because you think you hit the nail on the head doesn't make you right.  Your distorted view of reality and true reality do not match, whatever your searches bring up.  You bring up examples of me telling people they are stupid and go "See!" yet all I see if me telling people they are stupid.  Go ahead and pat yourself on the back, you think you've won, but all you've done is prove that you have no real grasp of the situation.  Your comment about Bruno being "paid" with a miner to shut up proves your lack of knowledge.  You are merely spouting speculation without a shred of evidence. 

As to championing, you are stuck in the world of definitions.  The problem you have is you see the letter of the law without understanding the spirit of the law.  I have not stood up and told people how great BFL is, I merely told stupid people they were stupid, which I continue to do to this day.  You are stupid as well, as you cannot see the forest for the trees yet again.  But my telling you this means nothing as you have your blinders on and you will continue to tilt at windmills until you are knocked off your horse.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:56:20 AM

Now you are putting words in my mouth.  I said ALL asic manufacturers, not just BFL.  The masses that are crying about their losses are just greedy gamblers who backed the wrong horses.  I said very early on that people who buy mining equipment expecting to become rich are fools.  The only people that will truly become rich are the early adopters and the people selling the equipment.  It's the California Gold Rush all over again, only now people seem to think they are entitled.
Entitled to companies not lying and not violating the law. You seem to think anything goes, which I suppose you would have to in order to accept payment from BFL to shill for them.

The issue is moot.  You're beating a dead horse.  Your arguments are specious.  For almost a year I have watched as people called anyone who didn't speak negatively about your favorite mining company get called a shill.  <snip nonsense with bad grammar>

Judging by your use of the word moot, it appears you do not understand what it means:
moot
mo͞ot
adjective
subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision.

or you do not understand what beating a dead horse means:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogging_a_dead_horse
Flogging a dead horse (alternatively beating a dead horse, or beating a dead dog in some parts of the Anglophone world) is an idiom that means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved

First you say the subject is open for debate and is uncertain, then you say it is closed or resolved. Don't you get tired of demonstrating your lack of education?

As to championing, you are stuck in the world of definitions.  The problem you have is you see the letter of the law without understanding the spirit of the law.  I have not stood up and told people how great BFL is, I merely told stupid people they were stupid, which I continue to do to this day.  You are stupid as well, as you cannot see the forest for the trees yet again.  But my telling you this means nothing as you have your blinders on and you will continue to tilt at windmills until you are knocked off your horse.
Yes you do not know what words mean. Yes I abide by the definition of the English language. Yes you call people stupid and little else. Pointing out that you are using words incorrectly and thus contradict yourself is not "tilting at windmills" There is nothing imaginary about your failure to grasp the English language and logic.

Regardless of your inability to express reality in print form, things have just started to heat up. Class action lawsuit. Individual lawsuits. Investigations by KS AG and FTC. BFL compelled to testify for Sonny's parole hearing. Lots of fun to come and we shall all be eating popcorn.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:49:18 AM

The point of BCP is to derail and obfuscate the reality of BFL.

Note that anytime there is a link posted that states damning facts against BFL he or other shills come out of the woodwork to bury the information.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:11:48 AM

Yes you do not know what words mean. Yes I abide by the definition of the English language. Yes you call people stupid and little else. Pointing out that you are using words incorrectly and thus contradict yourself is not "tilting at windmills" There is nothing imaginary about your failure to grasp the English language and logic.

Regardless of your inability to express reality in print form, things have just started to heat up. Class action lawsuit. Individual lawsuits. Investigations by KS AG and FTC. BFL compelled to testify for Sonny's parole hearing. Lots of fun to come and we shall all be eating popcorn.
Yet again, you have failed.  Your ability to measure the intelligence of another person over the internet is in need of an overhaul.  Your dogged pursuit of this fantasy shows your insecurity when it comes to confrontation.  I pity your for your continued failure, your lack of understanding and your inability to achieve the enlightenment of those who are truly aware.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:13:00 AM

Will it be possible to use the monarch to distill moonshine?  Tongue

if the water temp is 105c or more you could produce good moonshine Smiley

Thank God, That will ease the tensions of those who got sucked into this..   Grin

Hope this helps also - http://wiki.homedistiller.org/Uncle_Jesse%27s_Simple_Sour_Mash_Method

Tongue

have to make sure you keep the water loop under 10psi of pressure to stop the water boiling and making bubbles in the loop

you could do it at a lower temp but it would take a lot longer

i wonder how much btc you could make in the time it takes to make 1,000ml of moonshine lol  i bet the moonshine would be worth more as well

Chopperman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:11:31 PM

Note that anytime there is a link posted that states damning facts against BFL he or other shills come out of the woodwork to bury the information.

This times 1000.

Working on my essay for Psychology Course at the community college, will describe this as "B.F.L.A.A.T #1"

Butterfly Labs and Apologists Tactic number 1 - derail the discussion by all means possible to bury bad news under pages of new flamage.
bcp19

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:18:51 PM

This times 1000.

Working on my essay for Psychology Course at the community college, will describe this as "B.F.L.A.A.T #1"

Butterfly Labs and Apologists Tactic number 1 - derail the discussion by all means possible to bury bad news under pages of new flamage.
Here I thought that would stand for Butterfly Labs Antagonists and Trolls.  Bick falls smack dab into that category.  He's actually obfuscated far more by his over the top accusations than I could have ever done.  The funny thing is he doesn't realize that negative publicity is still publicity and the people that come in here and see his ramblings just walk away shaking their heads.  There's a right way and a wrong way to post negative information, and Bickski is the master of the wrong way.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:57:51 AM

This times 1000.

It is a time honored tactic. However, in this case the cause has been taken up by others like the FTC, the Kansas Attorney General, and several law firms. At this point, it is just a matter of having enough popcorn to last though the fireworks. BFL has already been outclassed in the marketplace and their failures to refund should rack up some impressive fines. Whatever cash is left over will get hoovered up by the civil lawsuits. That is, if BFL hasn't already converted all their pre-order funds into houses, cars, hookers and beer.  Grin

alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:24:22 AM

My question is: Do you think hookers take Bitcoin?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:04:28 AM

Ever hear of "Bitches for Bitcoin" Huh  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:12:11 AM

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
bcp19

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:55:25 AM

Hey Bick, did you miss this:

SP30 Yukon - August Batch

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:56:56 AM

VS

Oh look a 4U that can't match the 2U SP30s that is air cooled. BFL just give up you lost the battle your product is irrelevant and non-existent. Even if you get it to market the game is over. August for SP30 delivery and they are moving to an even better chip after the Rockerbox. When are you going to deliver that BFL 4U untested 28nm chip, untested cooling, untested rack. Game over. You spend 15+ months developing a 28nm. Spondoolies has released a 65nm chip, miners and have completed design and are now fabricating miners for the 28nm they have and started design on the 3rd gen chips all in a period less than that. Oh my BFL you are toast.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:42:26 AM

BFL can't match the Antminer S2 which is shipping now.
BFL is last to market and first in lawsuits.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:00:14 AM

Where did they get 1.5W/GH for KnCMiner from? Or 1.1 for AntMiner?

My October Jupiter is 1.2W/GH measured at the wall.
My AntMiner S2 is 1.0W/GH measured at the wall.

These are measurements I have made myself from equipment that I own and run.

Is BFL comparing estimated Monarch ASIC chip-level power draw in a low power mode (0.35W/GH), versus an exaggerated total-system draw at the wall for competitors?

Looks impressive on paper, but then I remember my Jalapeño was meant to run solely from a USB port, ie 2.5W, whereas the end product draws 35W (I own one and I measured it myself).

Perhaps we should save the power comparisons until some customers have their units and report back with real world at-the-wall power measurements.

And AntMiner uses the 55nm process node, not 28nm. BFL uses the 2 generation ahead process to win, it must be honorable.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: